Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ninnster's Showcase - New: Restaurante Del Mare

Comments

• Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for the wonderful feedback :heart: And hope you have had a wonderful Easter yourself! Ours has been relaxing and enjoying time with the kids :blush:

@illusie Thank you hon :heart: I'm so happy you like it!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    Rosewood Cabin
    Gallery link

Lot size: 30x20
    Cost: $84 384
    1 br, 1 ba

Full photo album: Here

Inspiration:

This build was originally meant to be a build for a previous BnS challenge. As I was working on the shell and it was taking shape, I decided to not use it for that challenge as it had a very tight budget, and where this build was going I wanted to really do it justice and not have it be restricted by monetary concerns. So for that reason this has been sitting in my library for a few weeks waiting for me to get back to it. And now I finally have! It is a small cabin perched high up in the trees, with a pond and surrounding garden. The inspiration really was to create a fairy tail cabin in the woods, and I immediately thought it had to be a treehouse.

QrONvDj.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Rosewood Cabin is a very pretty treehouse build! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! It looks very nice built around a tree. The lilypads pond area is very nice with the flowers on the edges of the water and the floral tree lamps. The bunny and duck are cute touches there. The wishing well is a special touch there. Very nice seat bench sitting nook beside the pond for sims to rest in the outdoors air in a pretty setting. The roofing on the home looks great! Very nice upper patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the food at the table whilst looking out at the views. The flowers on the table look pretty! Very nice calming and homely furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme is very nice. Very nice fireplace armchairs sitting area! Sims will enjoy resting there in front of the fire chatting. The wreath is a nice touch on the fireplace wall. The bay windows sitting nook is very nice also. Very nice homely kitchen. The cat, jar, condiments and flowers are a nice touch on the wall shelving, and the knives, menu board and fruit bowl look great on the wall and counter. Very nice light filled chess nook for sims to enjoy playing there with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice computer study desk nook! The books shelving looks great on the wall , and the floral wall pattern looks very pretty! The white cherry blessom picture in the bedroom is pretty for sims to see when waking.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Rosewood Cabin is super cute! Just adorable.
  • Options
    @illusie Thank you so much! <3

@rosemow Thank you Rose! That was really exciting and special :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    SimCaitySimCaity Posts: 40 Member
    Wow!!! That's all I can say right now! I was looking around for some inspiration and that is exactly what you've done for me. All your builds are absolutely incredible! I've just started building more often and oh my, you've inspired me!

Keep up the good work! I've bookmarked this so I can't wait to see more!
    Origin: caitlynmaree95
  • Options
    Congrats on the Maxis Fav'!
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Darn, I keep forgetting to reply! :joy:

@BreeMiles and @illusie Thank you so much! :heart:

@SimCaity Thank you for visiting! And also thank you for the compliment :blush: It's wonderful you can find some inspiration looking here, that makes me very happy! I find a lot of inspiration in other creators, so I know what you mean :wink:

I can sometimes be a little slow here on the showcase sadly (haha hopeless me) but I am working on getting better :p Here I only showcase my favorites, like larger builds and the rooms I like the best, as it takes a bit of time to take pictures etc, so I just can't do it for everything.

You can also find me on the gallery of course, where everything will be posted, or if you are on Twitter you will find me there :wink: I put up most of my builds on Twitter, as I don't need as many photos.. haha! You can find links in my signature :blush:

I will be finishing a few challenge builds in the next few days :wink: Not 100% sure if I will post them here yet, but they are coming! And I may just put the first one up already tonight if all goes well! :heart:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    Hudson Street
    Gallery link

Lot size: 20x15
    Cost: $44 893
    1 br, 1 ba

Inspiration:

Hudson Street is a challenge build. Quality Control challenge number 61 asked us to create a starter home. I wasn't planning on doing this challenge for a long time, but then I created the Sim for it. I rarely make Sims (and even more rarely post them here) but I like to do them sometimes when I need a break from building. That's what I was doing in this case. As I was creating the Sim, I thought how she would fit in a modern industrial home.. and then my mind started coming up with so many ideas. I just had to build this one!

UkyVfvL.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    Ashton Avenue
    Gallery link

Lot size: 20x15
    Cost: $120 162
    2 br, 2 ba

Inspiration:

Another challenge build, this time created for Build and Share. Challenge 92 asked us to create a house using only black, white and grey colors. Plants were allowed (being green) but only white flowers. I was immediately drawn to this, just for the challenge of trying to make a home look cozy and lived in without any colors to help you. Builds like this can easily look clinical. So I spent a lot of time trying to add as much detail as I can, to give the house some personality!

LgYsJz3.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    I will repost here what I wrote about Hudson Street on the challenge site.
    Hudson Street is a very nice industrial style home! :) The brick texture of the exterior and interior walls gives a great look and feel to the home. The slanted roofing looks great! The flower box windows, and plants either sides of the front door are nice touches for Sims to see when they come to the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The large windows dining nook is very nice for sims to enjoy dining at the table in the sunshine. The plant on the table top and the green picture on the wall complement each other very well. Very nice music corner nook! Sims will enjoy playing the keyboard there, and the music themed posters on the wall look great! The yellow, green and brown colour scheme of the bedroom looks very effective! The yellow curtains complement very well with the brown brick wall. The plant , towel, and beauty products on the shelf in the bathroom are nice home touches.

The exterior design of Ashton Avenue is very nice also! :) It looks great how you have used the white, black and grey colour scheme through the build! Very nice outdoors garden and meditation nook. Sims will enjoy quietly meditating on the stool there. It is nice that there is an outdoors pool area . The design of the entrance area with the plants nooks either sides of the door is a great creative touch! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The open plan living, kitchen and dining area looks very nice. Sims will enjoy eating a meal at the dining table, listening to stereo music music , then enjoy relaxing on the sofa in front of the fire, watching tv. The branches wall pattern and the grey /black brick wall texture gives a great look to the areas. Very nice kitchen nook. The way you have designed the open window wall to separate off the kitchen and dining area looks great! The bedrooms look very stylish! They capture the colour scheme style so well! Very nice designing of them. Very nice greenery roof covered terrace ! It is a very nice outdoors living, dining and bbq area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq , dining at the table, and relaxing chatting on the sofas in the outdoors air, looking out at the views. The design of the third floor office looks great! The brick wall looks great and the bookcases look nice placed either sides of the desk table to create the office nook. Sims will enjoy using the computer there.

Both homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Both Hudson Street and Ashton Avenue are very impressive creations with fantastic combinations of exterior textures. I love the modern industrial vibe of the former and the dynamic effect of the latter is absolutely superb :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hey there, Christine! Time for me to do a little catching up.

Cottontail Cottage is Sweet, sweet, sweet! Love the little bunny family out front! Adorable :blush:

Rosewood Cabin is straight out of a Fairy tale. I LOVE it!! Gorgeous in both its architecture and landscaping. Congratulations on the well deserved Maxis Fave!

Love the industrial feel for Hudson Street! Such a pretty design and so nicely furnished. :smile:

Ashton Avenue is such an elegant modern! Love the shape and classic black and white color scheme. So very nicely done on the interiors. Wonderful art work with lots of cool new ideas for displaying items, like the mirrors over the bed. So Cool! B)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @masajo Thank you so much for the amazingly kind comment! :blush:

@WrathofCath Long time no see Cath! Good to see you back and doing well :smiley: And thank you very much for taking the time to stop by and have a look at what I've been up to :heart: Glad you like them! I appreciate the wonderful feedback :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Whewwww I haven't been here since like forever! Got a lot of catching up to do.
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    Hudson Street looks great. I love the roof.

I love the architecture of Ashton Avenue. Awesome job!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, look at you go! Judging by all the amazing new builds in here, it feels like I've been away for years, there are so many awesome new creations from you (and I think I spotted even a bunch more on the Gallery too). You are really knocking it out of the park each time, they all look well balanced, with nothing out of place or seeming off, just perfect! B) Having said that I think Rosewood Cabin is my favourite right now, just looooove the architecture of that one and the wonderful and cute interiors, absolutely amazing job! <3
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    You are very talented
  • Options
    @TheDismalSimmer Well, I know you haven't been frequenting the forums that much lately, so there prob will be a bit to catch up on :blush: And there is much more in the gallery that never ends up here too! :joy:

@illusie Thank you for always being so supportive and kind :heart:

@Corwim It makes me so happy whenever you stop by the forums :blush: And thank you for spending some of that precious time checking up on what I've been doing :heart: Yes I have been busy. I am getting quicker at building too. haha! And yes, the gallery has much more. It's rare I post Sims or rooms here :wink: Thank you for the kind words! I would agree that Rosewood Cabin is special. It's a bit of a personal favorite too. Maybe that's why Maxis picked it as build of the month :blush:

@ANNETTE1951 Thank you so much for stopping by, and for the kind words :heart:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    Sterling Heights Plaza
    Gallery link

Lot size: 64x64
    Cost: $760 072
    Lot type: Retail Store

Full photo album Here

Inspiration:

This is an entry for the Quality Control Monthly challenge nr 30. We were tasked to build the new Myshuno Meadows Mall. I decided on a more generic name though, so it can fit in any world with a 64x64 lot size. This build is modern, and I tried to include a wide variety of stores, from clothing and shoes, to flowers, electronics and furniture. I have also included a Kid's Play Center were parents can drop of the little ones, a food court were you can enjoy different meals, and a coffee bar. On the third floor you will also find a Cinema complex. I hope you enjoy your day at Sterling Heights!

PPvsHLu.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    The exterior design of Sterling Heights Plaza looks so very great! :) The large glass windows walls are very nice for the sunshine to come into the stores whilst sims are enjoying shopping there. The red colour of the exterior columns is a nice touch. The water fountain feature in the front area of the bulld looks very special! Very nice design of the food court! The booth nook dining areas looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the shoes and the clothing stores! The mannequins look great in the clothing store. The flowers and plants n the Florist shop are so very pretty! Very nice play venue for the kids! The kids will have fun playing there whilst their parents do shopping, There are lots of fun activities for the kids to do and the jigsaw wall pattern looks colourfully great! The cinema is vey great! The red curtains look very stylish!
    Sims will enjoy visiting the Mall! :)
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    That is excellent work, @Ninnster . I like how the red corners pop out and give definition to the overall shape of the building.