March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC you cant live without?

2...Next

Comments

• nrichard680nrichard680 Posts: 17 Member
    > @Toreshinbo said:
    > This hair and beard are by Ebonix. I really love it and can't live without them.
    > His eyes are CC made by me :smile:
    >
    >
    > I made his full body tattoo as well.
    >
    >
    > I also made this muscle definition skin detail. Sims can become more buff without losing definition this way :smile:
    >
    > I don't care if its a little self-promotion... These are CC I just can't live without :lol:

@Toreshinbo The guy on the right looks a lot like Killmonger from the new Black Panther movie. Except he traded his scale looking things for tattoos. :P
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    @nrichard680 I know! Everybody's been saying that! :lol:
    But honestly I haven't watched the movie yet and I've had him before it came out haha
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    As of now mm hairs, skinblends, skin details, and kijiko lashes are mandatory for me. Really all of my cc is precious :lol: Like yesterday I started using a functional record player from this pack by little cakes and I'm in love. Also I downloaded Brownies/Girl Scouts gear with a table set-up for selling cookies and finally got some fabulous tattoos.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

Skin details (overlays, freckles, lashes etc), default eyes

RCAWWUo.png
    @PeculiarPlumbob Skin details ftw :smiley: She's gorgeous! If you don't mind, wcif her shirt/jacket?
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    The clay hair has finally won me over. I used to absolutely hate it, but I guess it grows on you, lol.

One of my most favorite clayified hairs is birksche's simblog...I think I have most of them. :)

There's a whole slew of great modders over at The Sims Resource, ShinoKCR (furniture), Simscredible by Design (furniture), DOT (lighting), Mutske (windows, doors & arches), PralineSims, mostly everything, NataliS (jewelry) & S-Club (hair, makeup, jewelry), I could go on and on, lol. You don't have to be a VIP member but I got real tired of all the onslaught of ads they throw at you so I just became VIP, $3.50 USD per month. For all the excellent cc, no mods, I would wholeheartedly recommend TSR. I get all my mods at either MTS, Sims4 Studio, TFM's Naughty Asylum...and have never been disappointed.

Man I love modders. <3

I was checking out one of the clayified hair modders too.
    I was almost to the point of downloading a lot of them, but I am not getting rid of my alpha hair, and the clash is too strong.
    I would have to dump all my alphas, which I am not ready to do yet. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

@honeywitch

Took some time for me to track these down (can't access my PC right now) but I did it so here you go (:
    Hope the links work

Her jacket is from here and her shirt is from here