March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elf ears ^ ~^?

2...Next

Comments

• AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited October 2014
    SimKeats wrote: »
    Maybe the next time they add aliens they will have tentacles!
    shuma-infinite.jpg

Lord Hermaeus Mora? *-*
    Penelope wrote: »
    I want elf ears, too. There's a character I was playing in Sims 3 that I'd love to bring back for Sims 4, but she has elf ears, so. ...

Me too, so I'm using a hairstyle on her that covers her ears completely.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • SAGALISAGALI Posts: 53 Member
    this option would still have been pretty nice in my opinion afterall :)!
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    SAGALI wrote: »
    > @mulboro said:<br />
    > I'd like to see it come back too - hoping I won't have to wait until they bring aliens back.<br />
    <br />
    omg i know right but if we had elf ears we could atleast make vulcans or something

That seems...logical
  • EtienneLucEtienneLuc Posts: 24 New Member
    edited October 2014
    I'd love pointy ears for elves (I have a 'plant sim' gardener I made who would be perfect for those with her green skin and pixie cut two toned hair). Hoping I can remake her when/if they ever come out with supernaturals and updated CAS to include some unique looks.

Wouldn't cry if I saw them come out with other unique but still handsome looks for sims such as brow bumps (like ST's Klingons) or eyebrow bumps (like Maya from Space:1999), or body fur or antennae.
    EtienneLuc wrote: »
    I'd love pointy ears for elves (I have a 'plant sim' gardener I made who would be perfect for those with her green skin and pixie cut two toned hair). Hoping I can remake her when/if they ever come out with supernaturals and updated CAS to include some unique looks.<br />
    <br />
    Wouldn't cry if I saw them come out with other unique but still handsome looks for sims such as brow bumps (like ST's Klingons) or eyebrow bumps (like Maya from Space:1999), or body fur or antennae.

I know right that would be awsome!

edited October 2014
    I think the sims 3 had it in the cas am i wrong?
  • EtienneLucEtienneLuc Posts: 24 New Member
    edited October 2014
    > @SAGALI said:
    > I think the sims 3 had it in the cas am i wrong?

I can't remember, I used a mod for pointy ears prior to getting supernatural but I don't recall if pointy ears was a feature of supernatural since right after that EP my game turned into a buggy, crashy mess. But Sims 2 had a head shape with pointy ears. I figured out how to use the ears and then go back and remake the face piece by piece to make any look to a sim I wanted with pointy ears. Had a whole planet of pointy eared, green skinned (figured out how to use the cheat to allow for green skin) aliens. Townies still looked human but I had plenty of families with aliens in them.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    mulboro wrote: »
    SAGALI wrote: »
    > @mulboro said:<br />
    > SAGALI wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Vulcans, elves, trolls, orcs, aliens - I want all these things.<br />
    <br />
    hmmph..but is there really no way you can stretch the ears of your sims or something i mean common they added facial sliders so why not ear sliders for tips too i have a bad feeling we wont have any vampires in ts4 ;___;
    I dunno why pointed ears weren't included, but it sure feels incomplete without them. :| Same with no vampires - It will be pretty lonely without the occasional nightstalker skulking around.

nX8P6UU3X7NEP.png
    ^^^^^^^^^
    (Me feeling slightly offended by not being noticed.)

You know, mate... Just because I'm enjoying a nice beverage doesn't mean I'm skulking!
    their finally here thankyou all simmers! https://www.tumblr.com/search/sims+4+elf
  • MadhavGamesMadhavGames Posts: 1 New Member
    :smile: I know how to get pointy/ elf ears. Get the Vampires Pack and create a Vampire. Look at the Ears tab and there you go, Pointy Ears!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    :smile: I know how to get pointy/ elf ears. Get the Vampires Pack and create a Vampire. Look at the Ears tab and there you go, Pointy Ears!

Or...a modder can simply unlock the ears from the Vampire lifestate for normal use on anyone else. Anyone know someone who's already done that?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member

Or...a modder can simply unlock the ears from the Vampire lifestate for normal use on anyone else. Anyone know someone who's already done that?

You can find ear unlocks here:
    http://modthesims.info/d/588257
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

You can find ear unlocks here:
    http://modthesims.info/d/588257

Thank you!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png