Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansions release question

So how long does it take for a expansions to come to the consoles? Once they come out for PC

Comments

• floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    So how long does it take for a expansions to come to the consoles? Once they come out for PC

It just depends on which one they choose to work on and release whenever.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Months. Between Late Night and Get To Work that was 4 months. LN came out in November with the base game.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Months. Between Late Night and Get To Work that was 4 months. LN came out in November with the base game.

Late night?
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member

There is no such content named "late night" for Sims 4. Are you meaning the deluxe version content? All that that really means is extra content was added to base game for a little extra money, which just include hats, a tiki bar, and a digital music file.

Late night?

There is no such content named "late night" for Sims 4. Are you meaning the deluxe version content? All that that really means is extra content was added to base game for a little extra money, which just include hats, a tiki bar, and a digital music file.

Oops I meant City Living. Late Night was from TS3.
  • CookieDusta69CookieDusta69 Posts: 1 New Member
    When will get famous come to ps4?
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    > @CookieDusta69 said:
    > When will get famous come to ps4?

I'm going to guess in the next few months.. After next month we'll only be behind one expansion pack, one game pack and four stuff packs. I could see them releasing maybe Spa Day and the Fitness stuff pack together, Get famous and Movie hangout stuff pack together. Basically as long as they keep releasing a couple things once a month we should have everything by March 2019. (unless they also come out with another pack before then.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    I don't think there is a specific time frame, I think going off of previous packs it takes anything from 6 -8 months. I guess it just depends on the porting process and how long that takes.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Also I assume that the fact that the gurus are probably porting over multiple packs at a time which may have something to do with how long it takes for an ep to be ported.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    We will get get famous as soon as all the rest are out I don't think get famous will come out will any of the packs that are due to come out as they gave us seasons before they originally planned once we catch up with the packs the packs will only take 3-4 months apart from pc release
    I think GF will be out by March or April cause the Patch that came with it will be out soon I believe. I'm thinking January or Feb for that Update.