Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spare sim available

Hi! I currently have a spare sim in my household. Her name is Serenity, and she is the youngest of three girls. The oldest two I am keeping (and they will get a spouse each plus two kids) but I want Serenity to go to a good home where she can be loved too. She is blue, with short pink hair and brown eyes - a genetic copy of her mother.

If you would like to add her to your game, please add me: XXGJVFX. And let me know so that I don't move her out before you get her to move in.

Comments

• IceyVampirIceyVampir Posts: 31 Member
    > @MayaRose1138 said:
    > Hi! I currently have a spare sim in my household. Her name is Serenity, and she is the youngest of three girls. The oldest two I am keeping (and they will get a spouse each plus two kids) but I want Serenity to go to a good home where she can be loved too. She is blue, with short pink hair and brown eyes - a genetic copy of her mother.
    >
    > If you would like to add her to your game, please add me: XXGJVFX. And let me know so that I don't move her out before you get her to move in.

I hope your sim Can find a good home ^w^
    I too have a sim looking for a home (I didn't know about Marriage in the beginning of the game and now I'm out of room)
    Poe Goth (adult)
    My friend code is EG4CEQP
  • caitibcaitib Posts: 2 New Member
    I have 3 sims that are looking for homes. Hope you two have good luck finding homes for your sims! My sims looking for homes are: Jayda, Gemma and Oliver.
    Friend code: XW46UPJ