Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of supernaturals do you want to see?

I'm sure someone's already done this kind of poll, but hopefully not too soon?

I really like supernatural/fantasy elements and I love the Vampire game pack. I also know it's not everyone's thing. So I'm curious what other people are interested in? Personally I like them all (except for werewolves), but I would only sort of expect to get witches.
Nintendo gamer with a love for creativity, the dark side, and a sometimes childish sense of humor :p
My YT Channel

What kind of supernaturals do you want to see? 113 votes

Witches
45%
DannydanboIdontrcallredrogue60PlayerSinger2010Writin_RegSimQueenie9SavorySageShanpeach1redRoboSpongieKatiardguezbarraakenoDryodaSim2SporeCinders27asterravosiliekponiezxx8lobo8xxgiveit2meKarababy52 51 votes
Fairies
18%
MartinvAuroraBoreallisMoon_WillowluthienrisingGoeguxoSnowyOwlxoceyricMolly1996DaemonPawskitty4118812AlbaWaterhouselisaengdahltripmom2002EnkiSchmidtFreezerBunnyCowplantsimlotteTentacrocaclessuperkyle221munroele0xx_Simmer_xx0 21 votes
Werewolves
12%
JennyggNextTrickAnvilsCeCeDotFrancl27annaliese39SilentKittyAshtontoAshton22cjoseLoftyydamonwhitacreCaitlin15775xXholicxX360Takasden1_RoséLila 14 votes
Zombies
3%
AviendhaRSlittlehelptakenbysheepevesday 4 votes
Other (Please describe)
11%
pookysimsloverBagoas77fruitsbasket101SE08LatinaBunnyBMSOMinaOmegaJackOnYourBackMasonGamerTheGoodOldGamernightbird223peeanggLadyDaisy15 13 votes
I'm not interested in supernatural gameplay
8%
CorkysPetalsinvisiblgirldoogeriecatitude5BreazonashnailehDestin2016birdonawireThemrsg4422SCORPIOofficial 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    Werewolves
    If it's in a game pack, they could make the theme 'children of the moon' so they could add other stuff besides werewolves (because I think it's hard to flesh them out like vampires). Or if they add varied transformation (dog form, half man half wolf, big wolf form) then I could see it being a gamepack solely about werewolves.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Fairies
    I'd like fairies, but as one kind of elf-like creature. Say, Elves and Fairies and Gnomes. #teamplayablegnomes
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Witches
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Witches
    I want all of them and as many of them as possible.
  • Options
    peeanggpeeangg Posts: 66 Member
    Other (Please describe)
    I want some different things we haven't had before like: angels, demons, dwarves, druids, elementals, orcs, ogres, gnomes, genies, giants, centaurs, succubus, imps, cyclops, mummy, yetis, or lamias and other things.
  • Options
    EspisayerEspisayer Posts: 43 Member
    Witches
    Ooh! All cool suggestions! I especially like the elves... and a freaking phoenix would be amazing! :D
    Nintendo gamer with a love for creativity, the dark side, and a sometimes childish sense of humor :p
    My YT Channel
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited April 2018
    Other (Please describe)
    Sorcerers, they are an upgrade from Witches.
    Many question me and point out "Aren't witches and Sorcerers the same?"

Absolutely not!

I like the Title, "Sorcerer," "Sorceress," it just sounds powerful and extravagant, where "Witch" is just Basic which isn't enough for me.

Ultimate reason is I've tried making My character/simself, Mason, a witch and it didn't work out with the way the game worked in the Sims 3, where my Witch, was inferior to the Sorcerer I intended him to be.

So I came to the conclusion, A Sorcerer can be a witch, but a witch can never match the powers of a Sorcerer.

A Sorcerer is born with the innate arcane trait to manipulate the energy and world around them. their magic is Drawn from Energy, Emotion, and Experience.

Rest up! there shall be no Magic Meter, Sorcerers should have Double the Energy Need, compared to Humans. every time a Sorcerer Casts a Spell their Energy Gauge will deplete. And to cast more magic

Don't ignore your other needs though! Since they play on Emotions.
    Emotions will determine your Spell Cast success rate.
    Focused, Inspired, Confident, Energized Should be the Best/Strongest emotions when Casting Spells.
    Flirty, Playful, Embarrassed, Uncomfortable, will allow room for error because your sim is distracted.
    Depressed and Tense, will be the worst/weakest emotions when Casting Spells.
    Anger will make your sim Powerful, but Reckless, allowing a lot of room for mistakes, and death.

There should be Magic Points. Magic Points (MP), Like Vampire Points, will be used when casting spells, crafting Potions/curses and all that jazz.
    Picture the Vampire Strengths and Weaknesses Tiers.
    Instead of that, It's a Spell Book Interface.
    Filled with 10, Non-linear, Chapters on Magic.

Chapter I Arcane Mystery: Introduction to Magic, Conjuring and methods of Teleportation(Cloud of (customizable) smoke)/Transportation
    Chapter II Two Sides of the Same Coin: Study of Light and Dark Magic.
    Chapter III Blood Magic: Family Magic
    Chapter IV Potions, Curses, Alchemy: Can we have actual curses that actually Cause better or worsen a sim's life?
    • Sleeping Curse (Permanent Sleep till woken) can be taken like hard liquor, or with a Chaser, example: Poisoned Apple, grapes, pear what ever you fancy. Highest relationship Best Friend/Romance, is the one who can save them with true loves kiss, If Victim has no relationships the sim is essentially dead.
    • Infertility Curse - Ruins the chance of conceiving a Child. It will devastate a sim who has a Family Aspiration. (Prime Ingredient: Tear of a Toddler/Child)
    • Body Reconfiguration Potion - "Destroys" the body of a Body builder Aspiration giving a Random Body Shape.

Chapter V Elemency: Fire/Lightning, Water/ice, Earth, Air.
    If I had to chose one spell for each element...
    • Fireball - Conjure a ball of fire in hand and throw it at desired target.
    • Splash - Spin a Vortex of water at someone, think water bending .
    • Earthquake Make people tremble
    • Tornado spin a gust of wind and sweep up children and adults

Chapter VI Summoning: People
    Chapter VII Enchanting: Learning things like Making a Magic Mirror, a flying broomstick, Carpet
    Chapter VIII Transfiguration: Glamour spells, Turn Humans Into Pets... Pets into Humans? Lycan Curses? Vampiric Curse?
    Chapter IX (I had a Chapter Nine But I forgot.)
    Chapter X Forbidden Magic:
    • Seize Heart - Ripping out a heart of a living thing, and resting your control over theirs. Make them fall in love. Do your dirty work as long as their heart is in your possession.
    • Necromancy - Bringing the dead back
    • Time Travel?

Here's the trick, The Spell book Would be more of a Personal Item, once Live mode is entered the Spell book is Found in their Inventory.
    The Book doesn't have to stay in your sim's inventory to do magic by all means put it in a book Case... But Doing this puts your magic at risk.
    Any Human, can read your spell book! Think of it as Identity Theft, After reading the Sorcerer Sim's Spell Book the Human Sim. will Aquire all of your Sorcerer sim's current Power. Note: If You decide to Become a Sorcerer this way, your new found power is not yours, you share it with the Original Sorcerer.
    Hand Magic is the Default, raw magic can do much on it's own, and Wands are a powerful tool to help focus that raw power. Wands may be bought, or collected, or stolen.

Magic is a force to be reckoned with and should be carried with such gravitas. If Todification comes back, Make the Sim actual Toad, not a Sim in a Toad costume.

Werewolves would be a Close Second
    The could Practically copy vampires for that one.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Other (Please describe)
    If we have to have more of them, I want robots like Servo. I wouldn't mind if skellies became a true lifestate too.

But tbh I could do without them as well. Aliens and vamps are more than enough for me.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches
    I really want a MAGIC pack and werewolves. After that, anything else is fine.
  • Options
    peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    edited April 2018
    Witches
    I guess I'm not that weird after all...I need witches, though I will say that fairies are second place to me.
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Fairies
    I want faeries the most, but I'm fine with all of them as long as they come with the customisation options from Vampires.
    Zombies, for example, might be dead, animated bodies that require getting powered by a priest or they might be living humans drugged into servitude while only believing they are dead or they might be humans infected with a fungus and need to eat brains to go on. Instead od deciding on one mythos out of all of them or trying to create a meshup the devs should just give us the tools to create our own backstory.
  • Options
    Witches
    I want faeries the most, but I'm fine with all of them as long as they come with the customisation options from Vampires.
    Zombies, for example, might be dead, animated bodies that require getting powered by a priest or they might be living humans drugged into servitude while only believing they are dead or they might be humans infected with a fungus and need to eat brains to go on. Instead od deciding on one mythos out of all of them or trying to create a meshup the devs should just give us the tools to create our own backstory.
    I'd mostly like to point out how "living humans drugged into servitude" is what a zombie actually is. XD

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Fairies
    Well of course Witches and Werewolves as well, but also better PlantSims. The ones we've got right now are nothing compared to previous games.
    Also Zombies would be cool
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves, Fairies and Witches. A fairy themed world like Forgotten Hollow = Take my money.
    Would be really cool if there were unique interactions in the environment of a fairy themed map,. like using a giant mushroom you find in the forest as a trampoline or something lol idk :D
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    Witches
    I was never a big fan of supernaturals in the Sims, I didn't mind them, but I was rather indifferent. But now when the vampires were done so well, I'm pretty curious what could be next. I guess I see the most potential in witches.
  • Options
    Fairies
    peach1red wrote: »
    I'd mostly like to point out how "living humans drugged into servitude" is what a zombie actually is. XD

I remembered that while thinking about how to subtly incorporate magic in my semi-realistic save.

Come to think of it, it might be fun to have magic be ambigious and have posers and con artists that don't even believe in magic exist next to real practitioneers. Similar to the vampire posers that the game spawns. Or have sims that are versed in the theory but who cannot access magic themselves. There's so many possibilities to make even a several times done pack like Makin' Magic/Supernatural interesting (again)!
  • Options
    Matthewsims123Matthewsims123 Posts: 37 Member
    Witches
    I want:
    Witches
    Werewolves
    Mermaids
    Fairies
    Superheroes and villains
    Ghosts updated with powers
    Robots
    Elemental that maybe go with seasons
    Unicorns and uhh horses with them lol
    Maybe some cool supernatural cats and dogs
    Zombies
  • Options
    Witches
    I want:
    Witches
    Werewolves
    Mermaids
    Fairies
    Superheroes and villains
    Ghosts updated with powers
    Robots
    Elemental that maybe go with seasons
    Unicorns and uhh horses with them lol
    Maybe some cool supernatural cats and dogs
    Zombies

"Maybe some cool supernatural cats and dogs" You mean like the Sims 2's Spectral Cat?

• Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited April 2018
    Other (Please describe)
    I would like to see all of the ones mentioned plus various different wereanimals like leopards, tigers, bears, foxes, wolves, deer, etc. It would also be cool to see elves, mermaids, angels and demons. Also the ability to have hybrid children would be nice as well.
    Post edited by fruitsbasket101 on
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    Fairies
    About werecreatures: Something I always wanted was a real transformation between sim and animal instead of the hybrid form. Of course I understand that this is asked too much, but still *daydreams*
  • Options
    CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    Werewolves
    Something that I missed in the Sims 3 was more jobs related to the supernatural! I never know what job to give to my vampire or werewolves and mundane jobs or work at home doesn't always work with my storyline
  • Options
    kitty4118812kitty4118812 Posts: 45 Member
    Fairies
    I feel like we definitely need witches and werewolves to the game as a minimum. Yet I feel like fairies were my absolute favorite to play. After they came out I had a hard time making any other life state in my game. TS2 witches were excellently when it came to powers, and I REALLY enjoyed TS3's Genies. Loved how pretty the mermaids were even though they were pretty much just fluff when it came to supernatural abilities. Kinda made me sad. Actually to be honest I'd kinda like to see a good number of the supernaturals we've seen over the years return. It's been depressing without them.
  • Options
    EspisayerEspisayer Posts: 43 Member
    Witches
    About werecreatures: Something I always wanted was a real transformation between sim and animal instead of the hybrid form. Of course I understand that this is asked too much, but still *daydreams*

That would be like something crazy out of Harry Potter! I like it.
    My YT Channel
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    I'm not interested in supernatural gameplay
    I got the Supernatural pack originally but it never grabbed me I really can’t be bothered with it I know it’s popular and witches could be fun but it’s just not for me.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Witches
    I actually love all the supernatural but witches and wizards are my fav ones. So almost any kind would be enjoyed by me - but I mostly want witches and wizard next.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....