Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    chalicen wrote: »
    Okay. You know I'm terrible at staying away from here. But, to be honest, this is probably the most welcoming thread I've ever been a part of. You're all awesome.

If you're wondering what sparked this... (you can read the spoiler. It's a mini story not really sim related.)
    ...went on another forum that I haven't been active on in like a year (not a sim one) and it's soooo dead. XD It made me miss hanging out in here. So, yeah. I'm back to share appreciation for you all. Also, the loading speed on this forum is great. Appreciation for that too.

I feel ya. After spending a few years in a game community with a toxic player base, I appreciate this forum so much the more for the lovely people here. You're awesome too :)

Thanks! :smile:

Also, I've decided a semi-hiatus is better for me. Simlit is my output for all stress and stress is going to be me all the time. XD I'll be online whenever I have spare time. Like right now. XD
    OJenn wrote: »

:smiley:

bugsie is still crossing her fingers simlit will be on her exams. :):p

Gosh I wish they were. What a fun exam that would be. XD
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    MY EYE HURTS!!!!
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Okay. You know I'm terrible at staying away from here. But, to be honest, this is probably the most welcoming thread I've ever been a part of. You're all awesome.

If you're wondering what sparked this... (you can read the spoiler. It's a mini story not really sim related.)
    ...went on another forum that I haven't been active on in like a year (not a sim one) and it's soooo dead. XD It made me miss hanging out in here. So, yeah. I'm back to share appreciation for you all. Also, the loading speed on this forum is great. Appreciation for that too.

I feel ya. After spending a few years in a game community with a toxic player base, I appreciate this forum so much the more for the lovely people here. You're awesome too :)

Also, I've decided a semi-hiatus is better for me. Simlit is my output for all stress and stress is going to be me all the time. XD I'll be online whenever I have spare time. Like right now. XD

what are you studying. i might be wrong bt when bugsie first said something about needing to study you did too.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Hey Jes2G Shadyboop

Bugsie2016 awww ♥

That would be awesome. Even though i'm homeschooled XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

what are you studying. i might be wrong bt when bugsie first said something about needing to study you did too.

I'm a uni student, studying English and Drama. Not sure what I said I needed to study. It was probably an assignment I had to finish. I have a couple this week. Finished two. Got one to go. XD
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I'm a uni student, studying English and Drama. Not sure what I said I needed to study. It was probably an assignment I had to finish. I have a couple this week. Finished two. Got one to go. XD

i just said studying so you would know what i meant.

Hmm, I don't remember that, not that Cog has great memory for things. :D When was this?

Hmm, I don't remember that, not that Cog has great memory for things. :D When was this?

*shrugs* I had no idea
    edited April 2018
    Oh gosh! Now I know what you're saying @friendsfan367 ! :lol: Yep, Cog was a bit specific there. XD look it's early in the morning over here.
    4 am here
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Oh gosh! Now I know what you're saying @friendsfan367 ! :lol: Yep, Cog was a bit specific there. XD look it's early in the morning over here.

Come visit me. I'll throw snowballs to wake you up. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited April 2018
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    4 am here

Not as early as that, but still early! XD

Come visit me. I'll throw snowballs to wake you up. :grimace:

Eek! *Cog wraps himself in his duvet, shielding himself from the snowballs*
    For my next trick, this simmer above me will disappear *pulls duvet away from Cog*
    Run!!!!!!!! *Cog disappears out the bedroom door*
    TADA!!!
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    pronterus wrote: »
    It's Friday the 13th today!

How was your Friday the 13th?

In my case I was able to pet a friendly kitty on the way home from work.

@pronterus I had a busy Friday the 13th. I spent almost 5 hours in an interview with five different people. Then I went to a friend's house for a board game night (stayed out till almost 1 am so I was pretty tired on Saturday since I had to be up early for house cleaning before work). It was worth it though! I had a lot of fun.

@AdamsEve1231 Wow, an interview with 5 different people for 5 hours sounds exhausting. I think the most exhausting one I've experienced was a 30-minute panel interview with four people. (And I had to speak in three different languages for the panelists) And congrats on getting the dream job! I've been looking for a new job myself.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    simscognito
    493d80fafd7f13bdc3d67035d4085c10.gif

This reminds me of when i played Club Penguin and sometimes my buddies would throw snowballs at me (I think it was from the app) and a large snowball thing would splat on my screen. I'd find a pic but i'm lazy XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

No! How did you find me? I thought I was sneaky!
    You breathe heavily which is noisy...
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    You breathe heavily which is noisy...

Ah dang! I blame my sinuses!
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited April 2018
    Posted a new chapter finally! Eric and Alice have come a long way since getting back together.
    70j2xg.jpg
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member

No! How did you find me? I thought I was sneaky!

What we're throwing snow at @simscognito today?

Well okay *turns and waves in dump truck full of snow*

:tongue:
    *Shade runs away as fast as his hamster legs can go*
    Help! *Cog says as a mound of snow falls on top of him*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file