Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just an idea..

It's just an idea and I'm not sure which thread I should be putting it in but I thought this one seemed to fit the bill.
I remember Sims 3 having the medieval world and it was good apart from the fact of cars and phones were usable, which let's face it, were not invented in medieval times.
I also loved world adventures and I thought, why not combine them and have a new expansion or game pack in which you could time travel?
Our sims could purchase a time machine or/and build up a new time travelling skill.
We could then pick a time to travel to, either medieval, Tudor, Egyptian, Wild West, ancient Greece etc and have adventures in those times.. If you get a level 10 traveller then you could have the bonus of travelling to the future.
Sims could have a new career and aspiration of 'Time Travelor'.
Phones and cars and modern stuff would not be available to make the worlds more authentic.
I think it would be alot of work for EA to do but it would add something brand new to Sims 4 and please us simmers who love adventures.
It's just an idea but I'd love it if it could happen..

Comments

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Second the motion! Would like to add the Victorian era to the list.
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Second the motion! Would like to add the Victorian era to the list.

I agree... One of the things would be that the time travelling sim would have to also have an outfit to fit in with that time as no way could you have a sim running around in jeans or shorts and a vest during Victorian, Tudor etc times..
    You would be directed to plan outfit on your journey to the past or future to create an appropriate outfit and hair for your sim..
    Their are so many historical times EA could make for our sims and it would be a good money making part for the Sims franchise..
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would rather have everything from this time period first, but after that, who knows......
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    mock68 wrote: »
    It's just an idea and I'm not sure which thread I should be putting it in but I thought this one seemed to fit the bill.
    I remember Sims 3 having the medieval world and it was good apart from the fact of cars and phones were usable, which let's face it, were not invented in medieval times.
    I also loved world adventures and I thought, why not combine them and have a new expansion or game pack in which you could time travel?
    Our sims could purchase a time machine or/and build up a new time travelling skill.
    We could then pick a time to travel to, either medieval, Tudor, Egyptian, Wild West, ancient Greece etc and have adventures in those times.. If you get a level 10 traveller then you could have the bonus of travelling to the future.
    Sims could have a new career and aspiration of 'Time Travelor'.
    Phones and cars and modern stuff would not be available to make the worlds more authentic.
    I think it would be alot of work for EA to do but it would add something brand new to Sims 4 and please us simmers who love adventures.
    It's just an idea but I'd love it if it could happen..

Medieval Sims was a standalone game, first off, not an expansion for Sims 3. But, I would LOVE to have such an expansion, as you've laid out. Particularly were they to include the 18th century colonial America as one of the time-travel eras.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/