Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Bagheera is such a lovely house! I love all the colours you have used and the sunken pool looks awesome.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    A very big thank you @StSciurus for your beautiful words, I love those fountains too and wish we had more of similar ones :)
    Many thanks @SerraNolwen for your kind and wonderful words, I absolutely love Jungle Adventures, one of the best in my eyes :)
    Thank you very much @illusie for all your kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Evergreen

Basegame only modern suburban family home created for #BnS91. There are 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms including teen and toddler rooms, study, kitchen, living and dining areas all decorated in Spring fresh citrus shades of orange, lemon and lime. Rear garden with bbq patio, lounge and childrens area :)

Download here
    More pics here

TQzser3.png

EvcGixb.jpg

QR1Vool.jpg

YyBN189.jpg

pwLh2I6.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    The exterior design of Evergreen looks very nice! :) Very nice design of the roofing! The upper balcony is a nice touch. The stone textured front entrance,the sunflowers either side of the front door and the very pretty flowers in the front areas of the home looks very nice and is very nice for sims to see when sitting on the seat bench or entering the home. The yellow, orange and lime colour scheme of the build, both indoors and outside gives such a very nice and special look and feel to the home! Very nice outdoors dining area! The alternating coloured dining chairs and the candle on the table look very nice. The floor rugs used look very nice in the outdoors areas. Very nice outdoors living sofa seats sitting nook for resting and chatting in the sunshine. The water fountain and flowers feature looks so pretty! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme is used so very well through the rooms! The computer study room is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book, and the books look great placed on the desk. They will like having a cup of coffee whilst sitting there. It looks great how the bookcase has been placed and the green bubbles wall pattern adds a nice look to the room. Very nice sunny yellow sofa and armchairs tv watching nook! The animal themed chair is fun for kids to sit on! The design of the kitchen and dining areas looks very nice. The alternating coloured dining seats, the sunshine flowers on the dining table and the oranges wall picture are very nice touches. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The coloured and patterned beds used suits the colour scheme of the rest of the home very well. The kids will enjoy playing the guitar.
    It is great that it is base game! It is a very nice family home! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your beautifully detailed review and all your kind words. I really appreciate all your wonderful support and wish you a very happy Easter :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow <3
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    I don't stop by here enough I see! :blush:

Oh I simply adore your jungle adventure builds! Probably one of my favorite packs in terms of build items! Bagheera, Mowgli and Baloo are all gorgeous as expected from you, but if I was forced to pick a favorite I think I'd choose Mowgli just for being so darn tiny and cute! :love:

Evergreen looks gorgeous, and I admire you for doing so much only using the base game! A wonderful challenge from BnS and your take on it is just amazing! :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Ever green looks stunning!
    I was trying this challenge too, but my house is going to be too expensive so I won't enter it.
    Many thanks for stopping by @Ninnster and leaving your wonderful words. I totally agree about the Jungle pack, certainly one of my favourites for building :)
    Thank you very much @illusie for your kind and lovely words, the budget always gets in the way for me too but that's the challenge :)

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Tardis

Tardis is a luxury modern family home with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, gym, kitchen, living and dining rooms, all decorated and furnished in monotone shades. Outdoor 'rooms' include bbq patio and lounge, bar and dancefloor, plus swimming pool :)

Download here
    More pics here

0lICj8O.png

uwOV27j.jpg

Em20ZiL.jpg

hTP7Cmn.jpg

6EiySfY.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Thank you very much @illusie for your kind and lovely words, the budget always gets in the way for me too but that's the challenge :)

True, but I have got my hands full at the moment so I had no time to try again. I like a challenge too! But I have so many unfinished projects...I should work on those first.

Tardis looks stunning!

Many thanks @illusie very kind of you :) It's the same with me, so much I'd like to do but so little time to fit it all in :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Love the name (Tardis)! Who knew you were a Doctor Who fan? Your BnS entry or just inspired by the challenge? Lovely work. :smiley:
    Thank you very much @StSciurus for your lovely words :) I grew up with Dr Who and can still vividly remember hiding behind the couch when the Daleks came out haha! This build was greatly inspired by the challenge :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Tardis is a very nice modern style home! :) The white and black colour scheme of the home looks very nice! You have used the colour scheme so very well! Very creative modern exterior design of the home building! The water fountains feature and flowers along the edges of it looks very nice, and the white squares stepping stones with the stone flooring in the front entrance area looks very great! Very nice outdoors living and dining areas! It looks very nice the way the chairs have been placed for sims to enjoy sitting resting there in the sunshine, having a chat and a drink from the bar or drinks tray. The candles are pretty on the bar counter.They will enjoy dancing on the dance floor! Very nice umbrella covered dining table area for eating meals cooked on the bbq. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The layout looks very nice. The room areas look very stylish with the colour scheme used and the type of furnishings. It looks nice the way the slat curtains separate off the cushions and sofa seat sitting and tv watching area. Very nice modern design of the kitchen! It is great that there is a gym room for sims to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit. Very nice dining area. The black vase and white flowers are a nice stylish touch on the dining table, and the type of white chairs used looks nice. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano being played as they are eating their meals. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The design of the vanity table nook in the master bedroom using the cabinets looks very nice! The white blossoms picture is a nice touch on the wall. The black and white circles wallpaper is nice in the kids room, and the big black cat is great there!
    It is a very nice modern home! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your beautiful words which are so lovely to read and always bring great happiness. Really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CatSaarCatSaar Posts: 45 Member
    Love Doctor Who as well, so the Tardis name is awesome imo as well! Love the shapes and colors you choose for the house and with monochrome interiors you can never go wrong in my book! Another gorgeous creation!
    Many thanks @CatSaar for your wonderful words, really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Othello

Othello is a luxury modern monotone build for a sophisticated couple. There are three floors together with a rear patio comprising swimming pool, bbq dining and bar. Living areas are on the ground floor, bedrooms and utility room on the second and office with doors leading to a roof terrace lounge with dancing on the third :)

Download here
    More pics here

LD3A8S0.png

bGW19BV.jpg

Pe5RRV3.jpg

vjvE2lW.jpg

HHDLegt.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    The modern exterior design of Othello is very nice! :) The black and white colour scheme of the home looks very stylish! It looks very artistically great the way that the hedging and the white square slabs have been placed in the front area of the build! The water fountains feature area is very nice. Very nice outdoors areas! Both the ground floor patio area with the bbq cooking and outdoor dining area, as well as the rooftop level armchairs and sofa lounge and dance floor area look very nice! The candles are nice touches on the tables. Sims will enjoy dancing to the music in the sunshine, or relax on the seating having a drink from the drinks tray. They will enjoy sitting on the stools at the table or at the bar on the ground patio, having a drink from the bar. Very sophisticated and stylish furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall texture gives a very nice look to the rooms. The green planter box underneath the tv adds a nice touch of green, and the zen decor on the table looks great there. Very nice corner nook windows bar area! Sims will enjoy resting on the black seating having a drink from the bar,watching tv, and enjoying the aroma of the incense. The white colour of the dining seats looks very effective! The kitchen nook looks great! The hanging pans are a nice touch on the wall. Very nice design of the office /study! The bookcases look great in the room, with items placed on the shelves. Sims will like sitting at the glass desk using the computer or sitting in the armchair talking. Very nice design of the bedrooms! The bar wall strips on the bedhead wall and flowers on the bedside table, are nice touches in one of the bedrooms. The plants and cats look great on the wall shelves in the other room!
    It is a very nice modern home! :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your kind and wonderful review, your detailed words always bring much happiness and I am very grateful for all your fabulous support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Wonderful job on the black and white challenge! You’ve created real drama with your architecture and interiors. :smiley:
    Thank you very much @StSciurus for your kind and wonderful words, I absolutely enjoyed every bit of this challenge :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Wow Christine, you're a building machine! Loving all your new additions. :blush:

Pinewood is adorable and as cozy as can be! Love the way you nestled it into the landscaping. So Pretty!

Love the design and light coloring for Baloo! Such a wonderful family home with so many fun things to do. Especially love the outdoor patio. Gorgeous!

Mowgli is absolutely Charming! Love the pretty, pretty exterior shape and colors. Certainly doesn't look or feel like a starter... So much more!

Bagheera is an Awesome jungle home! Love, love that cool pool with the water feature. It's such a warm and colorful home that looks just perfect for entertaining.

Evergreen is another Charmer! Love the shape and textures for the exterior. The landscaping is just beautiful and so inviting. The interiors are so very pretty with the lovely citrus-y color scheme.

Cool design for Tardis! Love the angled overhang and water feature. Fabulous outdoor entertaining area with an elegant and classic interior. Love the vanity you created in the master bedroom!

Othello is another Awesome modern build! I really love the way you carried the black and white color scheme throughout. Looks so very chic on the interior and your patio is just as beautiful as always.

Whew! Finally caught up. :sweat_smile: Now I just have to make sure I'm all caught up on the Gallery too. :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top