Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think the big news is?

What do you think this big news that we have been promised is? I have been thinking and come up with a couple of thorys.

1. Sesons (we know it’s coming just hasn’t been anounced yet.)
2. Education (people want this)
3. A new spin off (sims in space perhaps)
4. Sims 5 (Big news and what could be bigger than a new Sims game)
5. Sims Online (please god no)
have you got any theorys?

Comments

• aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I'm really hoping for either Seasons or Education.*crosses fingers*
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    simlotte wrote: »
    I have given up hope that it's really anything big.. I first thought it might be a spin off but now I believe it wont be more than a new outfit for the hamster. I'm sorry, I'm just really tired of waiting for any news. If we could just get anything (patch maybe).

I think we will get a patch sometime next next month maybe before
  • simlottesimlotte Posts: 56 Member
    doogerie wrote: »
    simlotte wrote: »
    I have given up hope that it's really anything big.. I first thought it might be a spin off but now I believe it wont be more than a new outfit for the hamster. I'm sorry, I'm just really tired of waiting for any news. If we could just get anything (patch maybe).

I think we will get a patch sometime next next month maybe before

Don't we usually get a patch every month? It's been almost a month now since the last one, so I think we are due for a (small) patch..

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    That they have shelved Sims 5 and will begin working on Sims 6 instead.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Seasons or some other pack like a romanced based ep,amusement park ep or universities ep. Big news might also be about a big update but it's more then likely an Expansion Pack coming out in June.
    doogerie wrote: »
    What do you think this big news that we have been promised is? I have been thinking and come up with a couple of thorys.

1. Sesons (we know it’s coming just hasn’t been anounced yet.)
    2. Education (people want this)
    3. A new spin off (sims in space perhaps)
    4. Sims 5 (Big news and what could be bigger than a new Sims game)
    5. Sims Online (please god no)
    have you got any theorys?

Number 3 won't be a spin off however I could see a space theme being part of a Gamepack or Expansion before TS4 is done.

Number 5 won't happen simply because we just got Sims Mobile which is an online game.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    That they have shelved Sims 5 and will begin working on Sims 6 instead.
    Bit like Windows 9 :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • peeanggpeeangg Posts: 66 Member
    > @JoAnne65 said:
    > Dannydanbo wrote: »
    >
    > That they have shelved Sims 5 and will begin working on Sims 6 instead.
    >
    >
    >
    > Bit like Windows 9 :D

Nah they're going to make it Sims X. It'll be like Sims 5, but twice as good.
    Maybe it will get announced this week or next.
  • amandaneunamandaneun Posts: 107 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm hoping it's Seasons. I don't really care for anything else except maybe a University EP (if done properly). but I wonder if they'd release another EP so soon when Cats and Dogs was released less than half a year ago? GT was released nine months after GTW. CL was released about 11 months after GT. And CAD was released a year after CL.

By the math alone, I imagine it might be a game or a stuff pack. Those are always hit or misses, imo.

I'd take education if I had to choose from the list lol.

EDIT: I didn't know there was any upcoming news about anything, so I'm blindly commenting here. Don't mind me.
    “... and when all the wars are over, a butterfly will still be beautiful.”
    ― Ruskin Bond, Scenes from a Writer's Life

large.jpg
  • Sunniva123Sunniva123 Posts: 165 Member
    I realy hope its seasons, in all of the sims series that pack is always my favourite :)
    [img][/img]Y0GCcSS.jpg

This is my makeover of Vladislaus Straud, i also made one of Lilith and Caleb + full cc list.
    link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Xunniva/videos
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Seasons
    School
    Romance
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Prehaps the console,sp and gp teams are helping with EP4 to get it out by June. Maybe that's the reason for the silence.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    It got me thinking. EA hasn't been to E3 or EA Play - every year they tell us they're not attending and then they attend GamesCom. So, what I'm thinking is.. they're going to EA Play so they can announce Seasons. Because they want t o be able to really spread the word about Seasons. Either that or it's a Farming Expansion Pack, or A mixture of both.

I mean how cool would it be if it was Seasons and if the seasons messed with crops and stuff like that that? I just don't understand why they're going to EA Play when they've never gone.. if it wasn't something big.

And it's for Sims 4, they tweeted it, so it's not Sims 5.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    What about Singer game pack?
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I wouldn't get too excited to be honest. I'd like a new game pack, but after the recent fiasco with My First Pet Stuff and EA's silence as far as this quarter, I'm not getting my hopes up :'(:'(
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited April 2018
    While everybody is looking for Seasons EP, Car Patch is coming...

Car Patch will be "great stuff" : Free, New gameplay and maybe a world.
    An additional Car SP or GP would be possible like they did for Toddler Patch.

My question is : Will the parents teach how to drive to their teens ?
  • JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    Witches (sorcerers? Some kind of magic user) or Seasons. I can hope for werewolves, but I can see the others coming first.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member

How about they need to work on a game pack with singers first?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    So long as it's not another expansion for an expansion or a store for in game TS4 content. I really hate micro transactions of any kind then I am game.
    bixters wrote: »
    I wouldn't get too excited to be honest. I'd like a new game pack, but after the recent fiasco with My First Pet Stuff and EA's silence as far as this quarter, I'm not getting my hopes up :'(:'(

I agree with you there.

Cupid wrote: »
    Isn't it obvious? Clearly we're going to get a TS7 release. (They'll skip two versions because this one will be completely different from the rest). The storyline will pick up around 20 years after TS2. The Pleasants have risen to power and now rule the entire universe. The two sisters are unable to settle their differences and each take up arms and go to war with each other. The entire civilization aligns itself with one of the two sisters and the world devolves into chaos as a civil nuclear war erupts to determine which sister will overtake the other.

Haha! Sarcasm at it's finest. :lol:
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Confirmed?
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

How about they need to work on a game pack with singers first?

Different team does updates then the team who does gamepacks.