Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show your twins!

ยซ13456
DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
I thought this would be fun :smiley: showing the twins/triplets/quadruples in your game.

Here are some of mine:

Brooke and Alayna Violet
6Eel5X4.png

Arvin and Katelin Purdue
OlF5eh6.png

Bobbie and Billie Landgraab
Xyj2ZdL.png

Emory and Emmalyn Caliente
4XkNVoZ.png

Dennis and Vivian Hoff
t2e1kX2.png

Javie and Jude Richter
sM3YhAh.png

Connor, Kaylee and Kiera, triplets
vkwMSmM.png

Visit me on the gallery! ๐Ÿ˜Š
EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms

Comments

• samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Love this, it's so cool seeing the genetics of twins. Here are all the twins in my legacy so far :)

Marlin and Oscar
    k4kf8o4.pngZZSNQe6.png

Billy and Brittany (Marlin's kids)
    POAI45J.png5POdPpO.png

Savannah and Taigan (also Marlin's kids)
    4F6g9gK.png4j8fV1n.png

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Great! I never had twins im my game :'(
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories ๐Ÿฆ‡ and an ongoing ghost story ๐Ÿ‘ป.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi๐Ÿคชts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! ๐Ÿ‘‹
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited April 2018
    Cool thread I idea! I've had a LOT of twins and triplets in my latest save (I've disabled quaduplets, which I think is for the best honestly.) I don't know how to make those nifty parallel graphics things, so this is gonna be a bit messier, sorry.

First, we began with the very first pregnancy of this save, with twins, Calin and Catlin.

iAVGTSB.png
    oYEVb5l.png
    OKrJ1pu.png

Then Catlin had first triplets, Cally, Satine, and Lylin.

8Pg8Ehb.png
    B9Nb59U.png
    DOTPZTf.png

And then twins, Cat and Sal. I didn't get as many pics of them as things were rather hectic at the time, since by then Lylin had had twins of her own, Gwendolyn and Galin! Here's what I managed to scrape together.

v6bTRo1.png
    H5Kh9og.png
    OPqGD6U.png

I seem to have missed Gwen and Galin as kids completely, gosh darnit, but here they are as adults.

9o92ueY.png
    B00xNwL.png

That's Gwen on top left with her wife Riley, and Galin with his girlfriend Mara.

Anyway, Cally had twins as well, two girls, Charlie and and Calamity. I could've sworn I took more pics, but I can't find them now (I swear, sometimes my screenshots just don't save, ffs).

ECOhXBE.png
    Re9yPpr.png

And then Satine had TWO sets of triplets, one right after the other. I have almost no photos, I was trying not to die. I'll try and get a group shot of them all grown up and get back to you.

There's a few more in this line, but I think I'll wait till they're a bit more growed to share. And there's my other save that has a couple, but eh, maybe some other time.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I hardly ever get multiple births. I only have one set of twins at the moment, and they are still toddlers. Amber and Amy McGinnis:

Amber
    000%20Amber.png?dl=0

Amy
    000%20Amy.png?dl=0

Amy is much better behaved than her sister. Amber can be stubborn and naughty, she sometimes bites her twin but will sometimes hug her too :)
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @Samemie Your twins are interesting. If I wouldn't know which were twins I'd say Billy and Savannah and Brittany and Taigan are twins. I feel like the game likes to give twins opposite characteristics from their parents when they're not identical. Like one gets the mom's haircolor and the dad's skin tone and the other gets the dad's haircolor and the mom's skin tone. :tongue: What does their mother (/their mothers) look like?

@FanPhoria I make those images in Photoshop with some help from the S4 Tray Importer. Love how you dressed the triplets in the same outfits in different colors. :smiley:

@elanorbreton Your twins look adorable, I also like to give my toddler twins opposing traits. Will you share what they look like once they've grown up? :smiley:
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

I get multiples in my families a lot. Here are the ones in my current family.

The blond haired boy and the black haired girl are twins and the black haired boy and the blond girl with glasses are twins.

oiounMV.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
    @sillyangel0906 What a cute family portrait! I love how you dressed them as well. Seems my theory of one twin having the mom's haircolor and one twin having the dad's haircolor isn't all that strange. ^_^
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    edited April 2018
    All of my twins are still toddlers because I don't like aging up my sims.
    Inge and Freya Faust
    4MB3TK4.png?1

Millicent and Elizabeth Thornheart with their younger brother
    1iTao5T.png
    Post edited by LiaRose1435 on
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
    @LiaRose1435 Your twins are so adorable and very well-dressed. Love the picture of the three tots on the couch! :smiley:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited April 2018
    I love all the twins. They are cute. This thread is a great idea.

Here are my triplets Emily, Eliza and Evelyn.
    11-03-17-2-52-03-pm_orig.png

I have more twins and triplets in this family. I'll make an overview of them all because I'm curious how many twins and triplets there are so far.
    Post edited by illusie on
    edited April 2018
    I was curious about the amount of twins and triplets in my drifter challenge. I think I can say that having twins runs in the family.

Summary:
    - 13 generations
    - Triplets: 3 sets of triplets
    - Twins: 6 sets of twins

Generation 1: Triplets James, Jane and Jack

12-09-16-8-33-52-pm_orig.png
    12-10-16-11-03-47-pm_orig.png

Generation 3: Identical Twins Sienna & Kiera

12-25-16-5-09-16-pm_orig.png
    12-29-16-4-09-13-pm_orig.png

Generation 3: Twins Ruby & Scarlett - they look almost the same, but are not identical twins

12-27-16-10-53-43-pm_orig.png
    12-30-16-10-56-28-pm_orig.png

Generation 7: Identical Twins Josie & Fenne
    These identical twins jumped out of the basinet looking like this...how can they be more alike?! Only the colour of their shoes is different.
    03-05-17-11-59-35-pm_orig.png
    03-16-17-8-49-53-am_orig.png

Generation 8: Identical Twins Kell & Mat
    04-28-17-2-24-16-pm_orig.png
    05-25-17-6-39-25-pm_orig.png

Generation 9: Twins Cassie & Lexie
    05-30-17-2-24-53-am_orig.png
    06-10-17-9-38-11-pm_orig.png
    06-10-17-9-51-56-pm_orig.png

Generation 10: Identical Twins Michael & Scottie
    07-08-17-3-50-15-pm.png?1505547498
    07-15-17-5-14-01-pm_orig.png
    08-07-17-12-48-58-pm_orig.png

Generation 12: Triplets Emily, Eliza & Evelyn
    11-15-17-5-22-03-pm_orig.png
    11-25-17-7-14-44-pm_orig.png
    11-28-17-9-10-51-pm_orig.png

Generation 13: Triplets Aron, Nora & Roan
    Diy61uy.png

I haven't played with the next generation yet, so I might get even more twins in this family.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I personally don't like playing twins, so I used MCCC to make the maximum number of babies 1. However, before I did that, I played a set of twins until the child stage. They look nothing like each other!

Christopher and Annie as toddlers:
    01-14-18_1-13-22_PM.png
    Christopher as a child:
    01-24-18_7-11-41_PM.png
    Annie as a child:
    01-24-18_7-11-51_PM.png
    I like twins, I think they are cute and fun to play with. But of course everyone has got their own way to play.
    I think your twins are cute @simstown15
    @illusie That's an impressive amount of generations! Your twins are great and it's interesting to see how many identical twins you're getting. I only got identical siblings once, Kaylee and Kiera Purdue were identical but all my other twins have been different looking, some don't even look alike at all like Billie and Bobbie and Dennis and Vivian.
    @Dinowcookie, thanks! I'm not done yet. The challenge has got 24 house challenges so I'm aiming for that many generations.
    I hope you get more twins too!
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    @sillyangel0906 What a cute family portrait! I love how you dressed them as well. Seems my theory of one twin having the mom's haircolor and one twin having the dad's haircolor isn't all that strange. ^_^

In my current family, this is only the first generation so they would have either mom or dad's hair color. I've seen in later generations where they have the grandparent's hair color though.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png

In my current family, this is only the first generation so they would have either mom or dad's hair color. I've seen in later generations where they have the grandparent's hair color though.

I didn't know that was possible! I never had kids who inherited a different hair colour than their parents.
    edited April 2018
    @sillyangel0906 @illusie I had two kids who didn't inherit their hair color from any ancestor. Their mother had white hair and I am thinking they got a different haircolor because white isn't available for toddlers. One of the kids got light brown hair and one of them got red hair, their other two kids inherited their fathers' black haircolor.

pwND4q1.png
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    @DinowCookie This is Billy, Brittany, Savannah and Taigan's mum (they all have the same one).

2sFM37t.png

Interesting theory about the hair colours, but Marlin and Oscar's father is Don Lothario so they both got their mum's red hair. Seems it's just coincidental when they have opposite hair colours (also, Savannah and Taigan both have their mum's blue eyes, Brittany is the only one who has dad's green).

It's also pretty awesome seeing all the identical twins in this thread. I don't think I've ever had identical twins that I can remember, I just assumed they were all made as randomly as any other siblings and that any that looked alike were purely coincidental. Are identical twins programmed into the game?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    All the twins are so cute! I've played with twins and triplets multiple times but i'm too lazy to go find the screenshots XD
    But i plan to start a legacy soon so i will definitely share any multiple births i get.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited April 2018
    @samemie I checked out your site where you share your legacy story and read it until the part where Rose's father meets his new girlfriend. I like your writing, it's funny and not too long a read. In my game I have MCcc installed which lets you adjust the chance % for identical twins so that tells me that it is programmed into the game for some twins to be identical.
    @dinowcookie, that's interesting. So far my sims in this family only had hair colours that are available for toddlers as well.

@samemie, I'm pretty sure identical twins are possible because I've had them in my game. Though I also had a set of twins that looked like they were identical but when I looked closer I saw their lips were different.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited February 2019
    I haven't had many twins in my games. However, since I installed MCCC, I've found my sims have been having them more often. That's how I got these two, Charlie and Westley Young.

40562392665_59c77b0ebf_b.jpg

Unfortuantely, this is the only picture I have of the two of them together. I didn't start taking pictures in-game until they were elders and had families of their own. I have lots of pictures of them with their kids and of their kids with their cousins, though.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    @floridameerkat Fun to see an elderly pair of twins ^_^ I also feel MCCC causes for more twins, never really had any before I installed the mod.
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    edited April 2018
    OP, I love the way you format their pictures side by side as they grow up! It looks awesome. I'm on the first generation of a new legacy and my sim had twins with Akira Kibo! I usually don't play twins because it makes the toddler stage so hard to keep up with but this time I've really enjoyed it. Their names are Kira and Kai, they're currently teenagers and I'm planning on having Kai (the legacy heir) marry Arun and Jesminder's daughter.
    GmFQx9a.png
    RXlV1op.png
    IOQkvyD.png
    xosoCxV.png
    s9BoegN.png
    nbF2GFJ.png
    AxQYejb.png