Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    My coworkers and I just did an escape room earlier. My team got the Saw-themed morgue, and we only had a flashlight to see. Plus the flavor text said we'd be slaughtered if we didn't make it out. Good thing we did. :D

The others got Star Wars and Victorian-themed rooms, so they had an easier time seeing.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Aww... I see that cute little icon you have for the blog :3

Yay, someone noticrd! :3

And the one for Jetset!

Yas! ;) Based on the font I made for Jetset. :)
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    My coworkers and I just did an escape room earlier. My team got the Saw-themed morgue, and we only had a flashlight to see. Plus the flavor text said we'd be slaughtered if we didn't make it out. Good thing we did. :D

The others got Star Wars and Victorian-themed rooms, so they had an easier time seeing.

Oooh, thank goodness I wasn't in that one. I'd probably fall into blind panic in a horror themed escape room like that...
    Banner.png

Oooh, thank goodness I wasn't in that one. I'd probably fall into blind panic in a horror themed escape room like that...

It wasn't that scary anyway. No jump scares and all. Just a lot of fake blood and gore, plus some fake bodies hanging on the wall (that serve as a clue). :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

It wasn't that scary anyway. No jump scares and all. Just a lot of fake blood and gore, plus some fake bodies hanging on the wall (that serve as a clue). :D

... blegh... I hate gore as well. :c it's the entire idea already...
    Banner.png

Yeah, it's not for everyone. The puzzles were fun though!

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Aww - I envy you. I've never been to an escape room. The nearest one in town is quite expensive, plus I've got no one to go with :(

As long as it doesn't smell like gore (hopefully not), I think I should be fine with it.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited April 2018

Aww - I envy you. I've never been to an escape room. The nearest one in town is quite expensive, plus I've got no one to go with :(

As long as it doesn't smell like gore (hopefully not), I think I should be fine with it.

Maybe someday. :) This was actually my first time in a real life escape room because none of my friends has ever asked me. And it didn't smell like gore. I couldn't tell, but it probably smelled like paint or rubber.

Maybe someday. :) This was actually my first time in a real life escape room because none of my friends has ever asked me. And it didn't smell like gore. I couldn't tell, but it probably smelled like paint or rubber.

Yay, your first one. :)

Well... the smell wouldn't change too much for me.... :c The idea matters to me. Just cram me in the Victorian room already.
    Banner.png

Yay, your first one. :)

Well... the smell wouldn't change too much for me.... :c The idea matters to me. Just cram me in the Victorian room already.

Indubitably

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I've stumbled upon these interactive game shows today, I'll admit I have a sadness in my heart because there is none to join and I am very very salty because I only just found out about them.

I will be here waiting patiently for something to appear. o:)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I've stumbled upon these interactive game shows today, I'll admit I have a sadness in my heart because there is none to join and I am very very salty because I only just found out about them.

We're glad to have you here @kittymeow! Also... Awesome name XD hehe!

Hopefully one will pop up soon :O Sadly, all of the shows at the moment started quite recently, so unless a new one pops up, it might be waiting and reading along until then! But until that happens come join in our conversations ^^ Something is bound to be around soon!
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww Kitty, I will tag you when I do another show after this one...
    edited April 2018

Well, I plan for Jetset to open sign-ups in a month or 2. The link to season 2 is here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817846/jetset-season-3-cruise-tour-is-up-now/p1

And here's the link to an episode list: http://jetsetsims3.blogspot.nl/2015/08/jetset-season-2-episodes-brantsteele.html?m=1
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »

We're glad to have you here @kittymeow! Also... Awesome name XD hehe!

Hopefully one will pop up soon :O Sadly, all of the shows at the moment started quite recently, so unless a new one pops up, it might be waiting and reading along until then! But until that happens come join in our conversations ^^ Something is bound to be around soon!

Thank you! Huskies are my favourite dog. <3

Yeah I noticed most have recently started which is annoying haha, I had no idea about these. I'm definitely going to be hanging around here and start reading! :)

Well, I plan for Jetset to open sign-ups in a month or 2. The link to season 2 is here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817846/jetset-season-3-cruise-tour-is-up-now/p1

And here's the link to an episode list: http://jetsetsims3.blogspot.nl/2015/08/jetset-season-2-episodes-brantsteele.html?m=1

Yay! Thanks for linking them for me, I'm going to take a look. :smiley:
    Kitty! Welcome! Can wait to see your lovely simmies on some of the future shows! :D
    ._.
    Kitty! Welcome! Can wait to see your lovely simmies on some of the future shows! :D

Hi Choco! :smiley: I'm excited to try out with sims 3! I've joined a lot of bachelor type stories for sims 4 but never for sims 3 and with these being interactive is even cooler. :D
    @M13Vulpecula I'm reading Jetset, I like Odessa's fox, she says yip yip and reminds me of good Ol' Yippers.
    @M13Vulpecula I'm reading Jetset, I like Odessa's fox, she says yip yip and reminds me of good Ol' Yippers.

Argh, I should have used Lwnka as an avatar...

Well, glad you like her. :)
    Banner.png
    I’m off to Canada! Wish me luck! ^^

Have fun, Haylo! :blush:
    ._.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Enjoy over there :3
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif

Hope you enjoy your time with that special someone ^_^

Have fun there! :smiley: I guess you have planned an Escape Room visit?
    Banner.png