Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Limited time sale items always the same

The sale thing used to switch back and forth between Sim cash and cupcakes and Sim cash and fashion gems. Now the fashion gems one goes for 7 days or 3 days or whatever it is, then it starts again. Is this a glitch? Do we all have the same sale offer at the same time? I feel like I'm never going to get the cupcake offer again unless I buy the fashion gems one. :(

Comments

• SimathanSimathan Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm not getting any offers so lucky you
  • DreaPopaDreaPopa Posts: 18 Member
    yeah it basically stays like that until you buy it, once you do no more sales :(
  • Assana8Assana8 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm seeing the same 4.99 sale pack. 100 gems and 300 cash. I actually forgot they did do a cupcake pack when I first started playing. Then it went like you said. I don't think it's a glitch although I'm currently getting a glitch now and then with Sims when they use an object together. So who knows? Search the bugs and glitches threads. Someone else might have experienced and asked.
    036ae1c16dc75d087037a7af203b8877--cosima-niehaus-bbc-america.jpg
    - Don't suck on your bitter lemons, add a little sugar and make sweet lemonade.
  • TheRealXtremeTVTheRealXtremeTV Posts: 17 Member
    @Assana8 Same. Like when i'm in a cooking hobby event and my sim picks up the oven, and puts it on the grill.

._.
  • Assana8Assana8 Posts: 31 Member
    [quote="TheRealXtremeTV;c-16427648"]@Assana8 Same. Like when i'm in a cooking hobby event and my sim picks up the oven, and puts it on the grill.

._.[/quote]

Yes! I got this too. My sim also pulled a gold fridge out of the fridge. I hoped it was a prize of some sort. No it wasn't. Another glitch I only experienced for the first time five minutes ago - a child's head stretching when I got my sim family to share a meal. Glitches are always expected. Not always welcomed. I was at one of my friends houses and their Sims hand enlarged when they were interacting with each other. It took up the whole screen. It enlarged and rotated. I was so confused. I was glad it went. Made me feel a bit faint watching it. Haha. Too many glitches to keep up with!
    036ae1c16dc75d087037a7af203b8877--cosima-niehaus-bbc-america.jpg
    - Don't suck on your bitter lemons, add a little sugar and make sweet lemonade.