Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Duels??

2...Next

Comments

• tommynocker001tommynocker001 Posts: 187 Member
    It's usually marked up as 'Vampire Fight' with a boxing glove as an unfriendly social option and 'vampire spar' as the friendly social option. It's really buggy though...
  • CassandraBaartsCassandraBaarts Posts: 3 New Member
    Has anyone noticed that since the latest update Vampire Spar is no longer an option no matter what your friendship meter is at?
  • ValmionValmion Posts: 89 Member
    Has anyone noticed that since the latest update Vampire Spar is no longer an option no matter what your friendship meter is at?

Think you might want to repair your game, as I have not seen this issue at all. I am having spar's all the time.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited February 2017
    Be at a friendly relationship with the other vampire and it should be present under friendly social option. :wink:

Will that be lots of helpful to increase vampire power points? I noticed just a couple of point increased. Also are the newly spawned vamps can get high level of vampire? I met a new vampire on the road, I know he is not a pre made one. Vlad is still grand master and living in his mansion, and the homeless vamp was grand master level. The other vampire was master level but he never goes vampiric runs, Looks like they are always tired from something and walk very slow like human sims' red energy bar.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    I am not seeing this show up in the friendly options or the mean options. I had spar pop up once in the generated options when you first clikc on a Sim but haven't been able to find it again :(

It should be on the very last friendly menu, so if you click on other options then 'friendly' and click other until you find it. It's called 'Vampiric Spar'. It has a little bat next to it.

In case of my teen vampire, there's no option for vampire spar anywhere.

• FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    Teen vampires can only spar with other teens. It took me a while to work that out. I had to make another teen vampire for mine to befriend, so that she could spar with him and complete the dueling goal. I haven't tried making her fight anyone, but I would bet that the same applies.

Also the spar option is really hard to find. It is usually right at the end of the friendly social options, so you have to keep looking, which is a real pain.
  • TheLunaMoon_12TheLunaMoon_12 Posts: 5 New Member
    I didn't understand at first why the 'vampiric spar' option wasn't showing up... I had almost full relationship with Lilith. I think it's because my sim's pregnant xD
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    I found out why. My vampire was a teen. It was weir dthat it popped up once but now that they have aged up it appears all the time like it should.

Teen vampires can spar, but only with other teens - no doubt it's a variation on "pick on someone your own size" :)
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited April 2018
    I didn't understand at first why the 'vampiric spar' option wasn't showing up... I had almost full relationship with Lilith. I think it's because my sim's pregnant xD

Yeah pregnant sims can't duel but they can go to work and participate in other parts of vampire training.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    So, does the Spar ability improve with practice, like foosball, horseshoes, and playing "Don't Wake the Llama?"
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    So, does the Spar ability improve with practice, like foosball, horseshoes, and playing "Don't Wake the Llama?"

I think it is like fighting. having a high athletic and getting the vampire strength perks help it for sure.
  • Kingacica15Kingacica15 Posts: 34 Member
    My problem was that my sim was pregnant. I would have expected to have the option greyed out and when you hover over it say "pregnant sims can't spar" like on all options usually. But it appeared as soon as my sim gave birth, just as I suspected.
  • l0keyrosel0keyrose Posts: 71 Member
    None did work to me :/