Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighboorhood - a possible major feature coming for The Sims Mobile

Months before the game is released, EA launched a survey to Brazilian players about some possible feature coming for the game
2lsv3ub.png
These are the possible feature, one or two of them is already in the game ( Visit other player's home ).

I'm here to talk about the neighborhood feature, so let's get to the point. :smile:
Neighboorhood is one of possible feature coming for the game, along with Dynamic Events.
I'm imagining how Neighboorhood works will be similar to SimCity, and I will predict that they'll reuse some of the asset from The Sims 4 Get Together EP.
I'm really hoping this feature comes out in the next update, since there's not a lot of social aspect of the game aside from giving stickers and parties, what i do hope is this feature will make the game more enjoyable and fun.

These are my feedback & suggestion for the Neighborhood feature :

* Neighboorhoodhood consist of 8-10 players that can be increased as your Neighborhood progress through the ranks
* Each Neighborhood have a hangout lot ( clubhouse ) that can be modified, it's also the place where your main Sim can hangout and chat with other players sim. you can visit this place with your sim anytime you want
* Each Neighborhood have it's own leader and co-leader
* Each Neighboorhood have it's own logo and every member of that neighborhood will have the applied logo floating on their main sim's head
* Neighboorhood have a weekly limited time events where everyone on that neighborhood have to contribute to get the best rewards
* The ability to choose your main Sim's that will appear on your profile logo, this main sim can also hang out at the neighborhood lot ( clubhouse )
* A player that put all of their time and contribute at their own neighborhood will recieve a recognition, spotlight, and rewards
* Every Neighborhoods event will unlock Special CAS and B&B items that can be placed down/used on the neighborhood lot ( clubhouse )
* Special heirloom that can only be placed down at the neighborhood lot ( clubhouse ), and will benefit to all of the members
* Special currencies that can be used to purchase neighborhood exclusive items
* Each Member can donate in-game items to other members
* An ability to send a message to your Neighborhood

Any thoughts and opinions about the feature will be greatly appreciated, And pardon me for my rough and broken english :smile: .

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

Comments

• StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    @Hardernater I hope that the developers are seeing this post. I would love for ALL of your suggestions to be applied to the game, that would be awesome. Not to mention make the game worth playing for people that have tried it and passed on it. EA could really use you on their development team for this game.
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
    edited April 2018
    Just putting this out there.. If your suggestions actually happen, I nominate you as leader of a neighborhood and *cough cough* me as co-leader. [insert cheesy grin] o:)
    Post edited by StormiSkiez on
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • SimKenzieSimKenzie Posts: 31 Member
    The neighborhood idea is really interesting! I would be interested in seeing ways for players to interact more frequently, in addition to stickers and parties. Maybe post this on the EA Answers HQ web site?
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    SimKenzie wrote: »
    The neighborhood idea is really interesting! I would be interested in seeing ways for players to interact more frequently, in addition to stickers and parties. Maybe post this on the EA Answers HQ web site?

Hey that's a pretty good idea since the mods at EA AHQ is very active, thank you for your input !

118n437.jpg

Just putting this out there.. If your suggestions actually happen, I nominate you as leader of a neighborhood and *cough cough* me as co-leader. [insert cheesy grin] o:)

I'll think about it :smile: , I'll probably join Arsen Girl's Neighborhood but let see how it all plays out!

118n437.jpg

• SimfullysimminSimfullysimmin Posts: 11 New Member
    Ugh please no neighborhoods. I like the idea of playing solo... I don't mind the parties and the chat at parties, but please no neighborhood events, I can't stand home street because they are too frequent and I like to play at my own pace and I like the way events are now.
  • MrHotterMrHotter Posts: 49 Member
    Thanks for sharing that list of things they may be working on! I figured this game would get frequent updates, so I'm looking forward to any new changes. This is a good time wasting game for when I have a bit of time and my phone handy.
    7HKbN5vGdcqZdduM6
  • DreaPopaDreaPopa Posts: 18 Member
    I find the popular one interesting, I hope they’ll be adding that soon, as for the neighbourhood one, meh, not as excited but now let’s see what theyre gonna do
  • ArawakArawak Posts: 2 New Member
    No, thanks. This reminds me of a bit of how guilds work in MMORPG. In my experience it's fun in the beginning. Later it becomes like a second job and it's really boring. Besides, it's imposible for non guild players to advance in the game.
    It seems like they may be moving ahead in the neighborhood direction. I took a survey today and that was one of the questions asked. I go back and forth on if I like this feature. Sometimes I'm like yeah that's fun and then other times like atm, I'm like meh I'd rather play alone. Either way I think it's coming at some point.

EXZzJxe.png

jOPdJxT.png

giphy.gif
    It seems like they may be moving ahead in the neighborhood direction. I took a survey today and that was one of the questions asked. I go back and forth on if I like this feature. Sometimes I'm like yeah that's fun and then other times like atm, I'm like meh I'd rather play alone. Either way I think it's coming at some point.

EXZzJxe.png

jOPdJxT.png

Interesting! If they put out this survey then it's pretty much confirmed.

118n437.jpg

@Hardernater Yeah it popped up soon as I landed at your party.

giphy.gif