Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    LyricSimsz15 There kind of is/was one like that. Julyvee94 and a few others went to one in the UK a year or two ago I think?

Visiting the UK might be a tad bit more expensive than I would be hoping for. But on the other hand, it would be nice to take in the scenery over there.

Or you could all come to New Zealand? Problem solved! :D

@Munterbacon I don't think that would solve the expense issue but at least the weather would likely be a step up from where I am.

You wouldn't have to deal with the terrible weather here!! :lol:

@Bugsie2016 Considering the heat here I think just about anything would be a step up

Unless it's more heat!!!

It's mostly mild here. Sometimes rains. According to the weather, it's raining outside right now. :lol: Can only only count for my small northern town though. South might be better weather. XD

@Bugsie2016 Mild and rain works. I like being rained on more than being cooked.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    LyricSimsz15 There kind of is/was one like that. Julyvee94 and a few others went to one in the UK a year or two ago I think?

Visiting the UK might be a tad bit more expensive than I would be hoping for. But on the other hand, it would be nice to take in the scenery over there.

@Munterbacon I don't think that would solve the expense issue but at least the weather would likely be a step up from where I am.

@Bugsie2016 Considering the heat here I think just about anything would be a step up

Unless it's more heat!!!

It's mostly mild here. Sometimes rains. According to the weather, it's raining outside right now. :lol: Can only only count for my small northern town though. South might be better weather. XD

I like the rain. You learn to get used to it...
  • Options

Unless it's more heat!!!

@Bugsie2016 so how has studying been?
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Unless it's more heat!!!

@Bugsie2016 so how has studying been?

Alright. Been taking a break since earlier. Playing sims and watching youtube. Wrote something earlier (on a mini break of mine). Not looking forward to 10 weeks of this (minus the extra hours I have spare). XD I have this week off (as you can tell from me being awake at this time) but as of next week it's gonna slowly kill me. XD Kidding, I don't think anyone actually died from this before. :joy:
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I'm completley confused.. part of the bowling alley (the place w/ real tables) was closed off and the tables and pool tables were outside and on my way to put my bowling shoes back I saw on the side of the one table it says "Must be at least 19 to play pool"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited April 2018
    I want to share now!!!!! These two are too cute not to!!!!

@Simslover163 Here are your twin girls with my sim selfie in my #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition.

04-09-18_8-04-54-PM.png

04-09-18_8-13-31-PM.png
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I wish it was Sunday, i have a great idea for a question but it's more appropriate for "Sim Crush Sunday" :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    I wish it was Sunday, i have a great idea for a question but it's more appropriate for "Sim Crush Sunday" :D

@LyricSimsz15 Feel free to ask anyway. As long as I've been on this thread nobody has ever been that strict about this stuff.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

@LyricSimsz15 Feel free to ask anyway. As long as I've been on this thread nobody has ever been that strict about this stuff.

Hehe yeah, I don't think we've followed the rules for a while. XD Anyway, now I really want to know what the question is... :smiley:
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Alrighty then :lol:

Do you have any Sims from your story/stories that you would date if they were real?

I know that's a bit of an odd question, but i thought it would be interesting.

Faith or Niamh (UL) would be two i'd date if either were real :Dbutthatwouldruintheship:O

From my new story, i'd choose Comfort, Meli, Desi (Except that he's gay lol), or Carlie (A new sim, who i have a pic of).
    opCtU9T.png

Edit: Oops, this also applys to other people's story too if you want XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Rules are good to have, but...

tenor.gif?itemid=3922728
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    OMG Carlie's soooo pretty @LyricSimsz15 and I agree. Comfort is hot!!!!

As for me, well, I think some may already have guessed. :D It's Paris from Friends of Foes. <3<3

Here's a pic of him/her.
    12-24-17-5-47-45-pm.png?1514859140
  • Options
    Rules are good to have, but...

tenor.gif?itemid=3922728

I totes agree with that! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Do you have any Sims from your story/stories that you would date if they were real?

Faith or Niamh (UL) would be two i'd date if either were real :Dbutthatwouldruintheship:O

From my new story, i'd choose Comfort, Meli, Desi (Except that he's gay lol), or Carlie (A new sim, who i have a pic of).
    opCtU9T.png

@LyricSimsz15 Ooh I missed the edit. I would like to date Giotto as well from @Bugsie2016 's simLit What Are We Really Made Of? Giotto is a hottie. My simself is already dating him in her game. XD

Hope Bugsie doesn't mind, but here's a pic of my simself (on the left) and Giotto stargazing.
    jxHHUpRl.png
    Aren't we cute. <3
  • Options

opCtU9T.png

@LyricSimsz15 Bit of a weird answer but conditionally yes. The condition being if they were real life people that I didn't come up with (also if they weren't lesbians since that would cause obvious issues :tongue: ). If that was the case then I can think of a few I would be attracted to. As it stands though I can recognize the attractiveness of my characters but I can't really BE attracted towards them just because they are my characters if that makes any sense. It just kind of makes it weird because they are sort of like pseudo children of mine in a way and the idea of being attracted to them just feels wrong in my mind personally.
  • Options

As for me, well, I think some may already have guessed. :D It's Paris from Friends of Foes. <3<3

Here's a pic of him/her.

I really like Paris too. The "Paris Is Sad" chapter made me wanna hug him/her :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Here's a pic of him/her.

I really like Paris too. The "Paris Is Sad" chapter made me wanna hug him/her :D

@LyricSimsz15 Oh wow! You read Friends of Foes? Awesome!!! XD And yay! Another Paris Fan! *Does a dance* I know, that chapter was soo sad. :(
  • Options

Here's a pic of him/her.

@LyricSimsz15 Oh wow! You read Friends of Foes? Awesome!!! XD And yay! Another Paris Fan! *Does a dance* I know, that chapter was soo sad. :(

I did! I really liked it. :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

opCtU9T.png

I have to say, I agree with my sim selfie and would like to go out with Clare. She is real of course. Sim selfie of @Cbear13 :grimace:
    09-06-17_12-40-10-AM.png?resize=768%2C402
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    yeah i get to have cake for dinner tomrrow.

it was supposed to be mexican cassaerole but i'm missing 2 ingredents and can;t shop til friday.
  • Options

Here's a pic of him/her.

I did! I really liked it. :)

Aw thanks. :blush:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 Lol! And ooh really? I wonder who Riley's into?
    Haha. You'll find out in a few chapters I think.
    not ayden he doesn't even know who riley is. plus hes still 5. his birthday won't be til after the arc.
    @friendsfan367 Riley is @simscognito's Simself in my Simself story, Livin' A Simmin' Life. Oh Ayden... I don't want you to grow up. You're so cute right now.

pizzagirls been working hard in real life. so ayden will have to grow up eventually or will never get to see her favorite chararater. if you can't remember who it is ask me inww. cog bugsie and a few others never read the last version. or pm me so the new ww people won't find out.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    We've got April 10th Birthdays! @CharmingMaruska and @chocis Happy birthday!

maruska.png

chocis.png

Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Happy birthday @CharmingMaruska and @chocis ! :smiley: Hope you have a wonderful day! XD
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @LyricSimsz15 carlie looks gorgeous!

As for

I'm feeling kinda similar to @AuroraLockwood here towards my own sims. I have to admit i totally got a friends crush on Ben (my avatar) though.
    I just recently made him and tried out various facial expressions and animations to get him "into character" and he's such an adorable dork.
    For other's stories, among others, I totally would date @Arrowleaf 's Jay from her Landon Legacy. She wrote him just too sweet xD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top