Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DINEOUT Nightmare

I can’t run a restaurant without costumers not staying at the table , waiters going for jogs and sims kicking over trash cans. Like I don’t get it why is there’s so man how issues with this game

Comments

• Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    I am sorry to hear that.
    I wonder why the employees misbehave so much in your game because when my sims run their restaurants, none of the things you mentioned happen.
    Why don’t you keep managing them like checking on them, praising them, sending them for off-site training..??
    And maybe as the employees develop their skills, they may not misbehave anymore..??
    I hope things will work out so you won’t get stressed out when you play the game.
  • Options
    heyimhannahheyimhannah Posts: 27 Member
    Also, not just employees being terrible, but also the actual dine out experience takes a million years? like I'll go out to dinner at 6 and return home around 4 am, and if the waiter/waitress drops my food, it's never served. There's plenty of stuff that could be improved with this pack.
    Hoping that everyone's day is beautiful and bright and full of dogs!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2018
    Deleted.
  • Options
    mollymegan82mollymegan82 Posts: 703 Member
    I'm having the same issue! my waiter keeps going for jogs when my restaurant is busy! I thought it was my first waiter so I fired her. now my new waiter is doing it too!