Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What challenges are you all doing?

Hey guys!! I'm trying to think of ways to spruce up my sims 4 I don't want to do legacy challenge (waiting for parenthood and the toddler stuff pack as well as cats and dogs) I always do rags to riches so thought maybe you could all recommend challenges and show everyone what you've been up to in yours :smiley:

Origin ID:Jessicaaa77

Comments

• Hann23Hann23 Posts: 15 Member
    I don't really do challenges but I am aiming to complete PS4 trophies. I am working on the generational trophy where you have to live through 10 generations I believe. It would've been nice if there wasn't an aspiration bug for the successful lineage one though. :| I haven't used any cheats on this game so I can get the trophies.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    You can go online to look for challenges created for Sims 4. Adapting them for console since they were created for the PC version should not be too hard. There is the asylum challenge, black widow challenge, 100 baby challenge, legacy challenge, tiny living challenge, 7 toddler challenge, Cinderella challenge, are just a few I have done via PC. The console version should work similar and like I said, you can adjust the rules to fit.
  • xJDLKxxJDLKx Posts: 313 Member

That sounds cool @Hann23 :smiley: oh i'll stay away from that aspiration in case, I did @NorthDakotaGamer but still couldn't decide at the time I posted. In the end I went with the black widow challenge though instead of deleting married rich men's families I just split the families up and leave the ex husband in the house with all the money. My sim broke up the goths I felt so bad afterwards but Mortimer is now her boyfriend and she's enemies with Bella. I'm not using cheats so I can collect trophys so may have my sim lock the husbands up in a room til they die.

Origin ID:Jessicaaa77
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Hann23 wrote: »
    I don't really do challenges but I am aiming to complete PS4 trophies. I am working on the generational trophy where you have to live through 10 generations I believe. It would've been nice if there wasn't an aspiration bug for the successful lineage one though. :| I haven't used any cheats on this game so I can get the trophies.

I have three to go, 2 career trophies and one for triplets which I can't seem to get.
  • lizisprocrastinatinglizisprocrastinating Posts: 125 Member
    I've done the seven toddler challenge which was an interesting experience lol, the single mother challenge, homeless challenge with a child, and almost done with a modified version of the a-z baby challenge. I get easily bored so the challenges help keep me interested. I'm thinking about doing a legacy challenge but I'm kind of intimidated.