Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    The tea conversation was fun, everyone! :) (Just read it...)

i used sleepytime tea on bugsie. i think it worked. :)

Not for another 2 hours. XD I finally gave in at almost four. :lol: At least last night's staying up all night was for awesome reasons (my new sim family...) rather than bad reasons.
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    edited April 2018
    I think i know what my next SimLit is gonna be about. I won't spoil it for you guys (Still doing that animation teaser) but all i'll say is there's quite the share of LBGT+ sims in it ;)

@LyricSimsz15 @simscognito *chants* one of us, one of us, one of us :tongue:

I look forward to reading it.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Not for another 2 hours. XD I finally gave in at almost four. :lol: At least last night's staying up all night was for awesome reasons (my new sim family...) rather than bad reasons.

smacks bugsie. she knows why.

I got one less head though! XD
    edited April 2018

but its saturday where i am. if you would wait til sunday my time i wouldn't smack you now would i. :p:)

but its saturday where i am. if you would wait til sunday my time i wouldn't smack you now would i. :p:)

I wanted to change it in case I forgot tomorrow. (Tomorrow is my last sims day for a while. :| )

I wanted to change it in case I forgot tomorrow. (Tomorrow is my last sims day for a while. :| )

you mean you actually decied to study? lol.

Of course. :lol: I'm giving myself time to do all that. So, you won't be able to say 'bad bugsie' for a while. :p

Of course. :lol: I'm giving myself time to do all that. So, you won't be able to say 'bad bugsie' for a while. :p

knowing you you will give me a reason to say bad bugsie.. lol. your good at that. its good bugsie i only sad once.

knowing you you will give me a reason to say bad bugsie.. lol. your good at that. its good bugsie i only sad once.

Nope. I won't be on the forums (or tumblr) for the entire time. :)

will see how long that lasts you distract easy. now do your homework.

No. This week is my relax week. Next week is all of that. :p Still have a little over 24 hours...

No. This week is my relax week. Next week is all of that. :p Still have a little over 24 hours...

told you you got distracted already. :p:p

Actually, I'll say bye now. So, er, bye everyone! :) See you all in about *check calender* about 11 weeks. I'm turning notifications off for this thread so I don't get a bunch when I come back. (AKA unbookmarking it)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @simscognito @CathyTea I'm question on why did Leah have a character gen when she was a child? I don't get why I did that..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    How's everyone? Looks like it's been busy here!

I'm doing well--pretty tired because we're doing some home remodeling. Whew! but I'm having loads of fun with GloPoWriMo!

I'm still helping out at work doing double shifts getting a lot of overtime in. This is the last week for it, though. I didn't come on for almost 12+ hours to find 100+ posts. So yeah, it has been busy in here. Skimming through them all. Reading most of it real fast. Replying to one here and there.

I have your SimLit in my WordPress Reader, @CathyTea and reading the first paragraphs they give me. I have a lot of SimLit in my Reader. Anyhoo, I have been enjoying the titles and glimpses of your GloPoWriMo. :smile: I'm two chapters behind in Puppy Love and will catch up on them this weekend. I miss those puppies already.

Gosh! It sounds like you've been so busy!

I'm glad you've been enjoying the titles and glimpses of GloPoWriMo! It's so much fun. I've never had confidence in myself as a poet, and this week, having written a poem a day has boosted my confidence a bit--and it's certainly increased my experience. It's really fun and satisfying!

I'll check your stories this weekend, @LegacySims2017 acySims2017 , to make sure I'm caught up! I think I might have a few chapters to read in each...

I need to play Puppy Love before I can write any more chapters! I think I'm at that legacy point (gen 5) where I'm like... Oh, no! If I play, Grim comes! Agh! Why did I choose a legacy again?

Is your Dogacy Challenge up anywhere for others to try or just a personal challenge?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    How's everyone? Looks like it's been busy here!

I'm doing well--pretty tired because we're doing some home remodeling. Whew! but I'm having loads of fun with GloPoWriMo!

I'm still helping out at work doing double shifts getting a lot of overtime in. This is the last week for it, though. I didn't come on for almost 12+ hours to find 100+ posts. So yeah, it has been busy in here. Skimming through them all. Reading most of it real fast. Replying to one here and there.

I have your SimLit in my WordPress Reader, @CathyTea and reading the first paragraphs they give me. I have a lot of SimLit in my Reader. Anyhoo, I have been enjoying the titles and glimpses of your GloPoWriMo. :smile: I'm two chapters behind in Puppy Love and will catch up on them this weekend. I miss those puppies already.

Gosh! It sounds like you've been so busy!

I'm glad you've been enjoying the titles and glimpses of GloPoWriMo! It's so much fun. I've never had confidence in myself as a poet, and this week, having written a poem a day has boosted my confidence a bit--and it's certainly increased my experience. It's really fun and satisfying!

I'll check your stories this weekend, @LegacySims2017 acySims2017 , to make sure I'm caught up! I think I might have a few chapters to read in each...

I need to play Puppy Love before I can write any more chapters! I think I'm at that legacy point (gen 5) where I'm like... Oh, no! If I play, Grim comes! Agh! Why did I choose a legacy again?

Is your Dogacy Challenge up anywhere for others to try or just a personal challenge?

Good question, @LegacySims2017 ! I've been meaning to write out the rules. It's pretty simple--basically just a Pinstar legacy with dogs instead of non-dog Sims as the heirs... I'll put the guidelines up (along with a few tips I've discovered along the way) when I get some spare moments!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito @CathyTea I'm question on why did Leah have a character gen when she was a child? I don't get why I did that..

I'm not entirely sure I know what you're referring to by "character gen," @MadameLee .
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Actually, I'll say bye now. So, er, bye everyone! :) See you all in about *check calender* about 11 weeks. I'm turning notifications off for this thread so I don't get a bunch when I come back. (AKA unbookmarking it)

Bye @Bugsie2016 and good luck. I'm sure you're going to be brilliant. :)
    MadameLee wrote: »

I'm not entirely sure I know what you're referring to by "character gen," @MadameLee .

Oh do you mean a generation based off characters?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I think i know what my next SimLit is gonna be about. I won't spoil it for you guys (Still doing that animation teaser) but all i'll say is there's quite the share of LBGT+ sims in it ;)

In the sense that we're all in the LGBT community or we all have LGBT related stories? Or both? :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited April 2018

In the sense that we're all in the LGBT community or we all have LGBT related stories? Or both? :D

Not sure, but I'm both from the LGBT community and have LGBT characters in my simLit. I know that @AuroraLockwood has LGBT characters in his simLit too.

Also what's your new story about? :smile:

Bye cog!! (I'll be on tumblr when I need my sim fill so feel free to say hey over there.)

Bye cog!! (I'll be on tumblr when I need my sim fill so feel free to say hey over there.)

Sweet. :blush: I'll make sure to bug you with plenty of Shakespeare puns!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top