Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Sale IAPs

Bought some Playstore cards to use for Sims Mobile. I wanted to use them for the $5 sales that seemingly happened every so often. After buying the fashion gem and SimCash pack, they seemingly disappeared.

If you buy a sale package, is there an invisible cool down or are players not available to them anymore? I'm still holding the credit for them but I haven't seen them appear like the weeks before.
Choose life, because life chose you to experience it.

Comments

• HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    edited April 2018
    Bought some Playstore cards to use for Sims Mobile. I wanted to use them for the $5 sales that seemingly happened every so often. After buying the fashion gem and SimCash pack, they seemingly disappeared.

If you buy a sale package, is there an invisible cool down or are players not available to them anymore? I'm still holding the credit for them but I haven't seen them appear like the weeks before.

I think you can bought them multiple times, I saw a youtuber bought the 5$ pack and he still have the sale.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited April 2018
    Do u mean the $5 dollar sale for fashion gems? I purchased that & after I purchased. The sale was gone cause it's only a one time deal. U can get more fashion gems where the tickets are sold but I recommend u do not & save your money cause the cost is not worth the quantity as well as other IAP's they have. 45 fashion gems for 225 sim cash ridiculous
  • LoversHovelLoversHovel Posts: 35 Member
    I've held off on buying the main packs since the sale ones are usually better. They're basically the reason why I bought these Playstore cards.

I hope they return so that I can use the rest of the credits I have left.
    Choose life, because life chose you to experience it.
  • DreaPopaDreaPopa Posts: 18 Member
    I’ve had 3 sales actually, the fashion gems one(5$) and two cupcakes sales (10$ one for some clothes as well and the 5$ sweet deal) these were really worth it imo, got some cash as well, about 1k? I think, in total. as for the cupcakes, I still have about 60 left, so there were quite a few included. if it wasn’t for this I don’t. think I’d have spent but it definitely was worth it as I managed to unlock all the sims slots, whereas with the store ones it’d have been a tad bit more expensive, so yep, they definitely should add more sales as I, for one, would definitely be buying them
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited April 2018
    DreaPopa wrote: »
    I’ve had 3 sales actually, the fashion gems one(5$) and two cupcakes sales (10$ one for some clothes as well and the 5$ sweet deal) these were really worth it imo, got some cash as well, about 1k? I think, in total. as for the cupcakes, I still have about 60 left, so there were quite a few included. if it wasn’t for this I don’t. think I’d have spent but it definitely was worth it as I managed to unlock all the sims slots, whereas with the store ones it’d have been a tad bit more expensive, so yep, they definitely should add more sales as I, for one, would definitely be buying them

I buy all the sales too. I'm hoping EA will put the hot tubs in the store for simmers like me to purchase that didn't get one. I'm still upset that I didn't get the hot tubs cause I lost 7,998 sim cash a long with no sleep trying to get them. I hate random & I hate duplicates. If they do I hope the price will be generous cause I should have got them & I'm not the only one that should have got them
  • Assana8Assana8 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm glad some of you aren't 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like me and buys 4.99 pack of sim cash then sees the sale after. Could have got fashion gems. But I'm not so upset. Fashion gems don't seem worth buying. I would never pay money to unlock items early. Most items I wouldn't buy anyway. I think there should be an option whether to use simcash or the coins for a much higher price for items that you unlock.
    036ae1c16dc75d087037a7af203b8877--cosima-niehaus-bbc-america.jpg
    - Don't suck on your bitter lemons, add a little sugar and make sweet lemonade.
  • DreaPopaDreaPopa Posts: 18 Member
    > @Assana8 said:
    > I'm glad some of you aren't plum like me and buys 4.99 pack of sim cash then sees the sale after. Could have got fashion gems. But I'm not so upset. Fashion gems don't seem worth buying. I would never pay money to unlock items early. Most items I wouldn't buy anyway. I think there should be an option whether to use simcash or the coins for a much higher price for items that you unlock.

I only bought that for the extra 50 cash :lol: didn’t even get anything cool from the gems