Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forgotten Hollow as a Vacation World

Hello!

I know this mod has been done before by @Zebru where he was able to change Oasis Springs, Willow Creek, Magnolia Promenade and Newcrest into vacation worlds and Granite Falls into a residential world. The problem I have, though, is since Zebru has retired it has not been updated so there is no option to change any of the rest of the worlds. I have found a forum where some modders were discussing how to do it and have linked it below:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/841244/changing-world-types-residential-destination
Hopefully that can help if someone was willing to try it?
Here is the original mod:
thesims4blogger.com/post/129433137667/the-sims-4-mods-world-type-changes
Apparently its a simple task of changing one line of code (as I've found from reading the forums) yet since i have no modding experience I don't wish to attempt it! If anyone could try this for me or find a mod that does this i would be incredibly grateful.

Thank you in advance :)
⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
Sims lost:7

Comments

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Oh wow.

Forgotten Hollow would be a great vacation world, good idea.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I wonder if the logic could be reversed, so that you could LIVE in Selvadorada? Or even Granite Falls (may need a bar, restaurant, or something added)?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    I wonder if the logic could be reversed, so that you could LIVE in Selvadorada? Or even Granite Falls (may need a bar, restaurant, or something added)?

I know you can do that since Zebru has done it for Granite Falls. Would be nice if someone could do it again for all the other worlds :)
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    That sure would be an interesting vacation spot. "Enjoy the quiet atmosphere and come visit the old mansion. Who knows, maybe you'll spot a real vampire or two!"

...then it turns out this was all just a scheme to get more bloodbags humans to visit. Go figure.

Okay but really, a mod for this would be neat.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @SimmerOfEngland @Magdaleena

Zerbu just updated his Mod so now you can!
    https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/173398784785/the-sims-4-mods-world-type-changes-destination
  • SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @SimmerOfEngland @Magdaleena

Zerbu just updated his Mod so now you can!
    https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/173398784785/the-sims-4-mods-world-type-changes-destination

You are honestly a legend! Thank you so much hun! x

Simmer since 2009