Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do i become a member?

How do I become a member???

Comments

• Options
    GigiK500GigiK500 Posts: 73 Member
    I have already made I believe this is my 53 post is that enough??
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    You need 50 points as well, check out the stickied thread by 06Bon06. Have a free like. :)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    GigiK500GigiK500 Posts: 73 Member
    Ok! Thanks! I guess I need to get working on that
  • Options
    DerianDerian Posts: 223 Member
    edited November 2014
    Ahhh, points.... Good to know.. I have over 150 posts.... I will check out the thread.. :) Well please like for me so I can share awesome creations... Thanks in advance... ♥
  • Options
    SAMSPAIN22SAMSPAIN22 Posts: 202 Member
    I need points because its so difficult not being able to quote people properly!!!! :'(
    giphy.gif
    PC Specs: i7 4790@3.6Ghz, 16GB RAM, R9 280X
    Youtube Channel (SamGames) www.youtube.com/channel/UCfcu71Y96Kyt7cUPvFZ6pTQ
  • Options
    RaniblossomeRaniblossome Posts: 39 Member
  • Options
    PxneapplePxneapple Posts: 22 Member
    Here, go check out this post for the exact details on what you need to become a member:

http: //forums. thesims. com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

I'm also not a member yet, so i can't post links, so just remove the spaces when you copy it into your search bar.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Thank you @Pxneapple. I'll share it too as one link so the thread is one click away :): Small change for new members

@Raniblossome and new members, here are some other helpful threads to check out:
    • The Hello! Come and introduce yourself! thread is a great way to introduce yourself and meet other members of the community.
    • In-Game issue threads for new members: Sims 3 or Sims 4. These are threads that can be a good spaces to post queries or issues while you are working to become a full member. Please note though that it's best to check for existing threads on your issue to see if it's already been asked and answered before popping a post in there but if there isn't, there are some super helpful and friendly simmers who will try to help :)
    • The forum rules and guidelines section. For the most part the rules are fairly obvious and self exlaniory but it's no harm to make sure you're up to speed on the do' and don'ts of the Sims forum :)

I hope they help and good luck! :)

In the meantime I will close this thread off as it's been necro'd.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top