Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What files do I need to transfer when I've changed the language of the game? (solved)

PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
I have the sims 3 on steam, and I changed the language since I wanna teach myself a new language. Now I have 2 the sims 3 folders: one for the new language, and one for the original, English game. I started up the game with it's new language and noticed all my households and such had gone. I discovered that all my information was still in my English sims 3 folder, and non of my information had transferred into the new folder with the new language.

What do I need to transfer? I'd like all information I have transferred if possible (houses, store content, sim households, sims in the bin, whatever else I need) but Idk if that will like.. Turn my game English or mess it up if I try to just put all the English folders into a non English game. Please help? And is it okay to delete the English sims 3 folder once I've transferred everything?
tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
Post edited by Purrdalecki on

Comments

• PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Update: I transferred all the files on this list and so far my game hasn't spontaneously combusted, and it hasn't randomly changed into English, so I think I'm good, if anybody else wanted to do this in future then.. There you go? Okay bye. o:)
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click