Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Weird Idea Mafia (SK and Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Glad to know my plan worked and I'm also glad I was right about lia. :D

Yes I'd like afterlife please. Unless you think someone is going to need to be replaced.
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Glad to know my plan worked and I'm also glad I was right about lia. :D

Yes I'd like afterlife please. Unless you think someone is going to need to be replaced.

Its your choice. What do you want to do?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'd like afterlife please. :)
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Oh wow :o I was pretty sure I would be killed as I’m confirmed town.

So far only townies and thirds have been killed or lynched. That’s a bit odd. What if there’s no scum team at all and all not townies are thirds?

On day 1 Zinnia said something about her role. It’s similar to Miller and can harm town? I’m on my phone and it’s too complicated to quote it.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Oh wow :o I was pretty sure I would be killed as I’m confirmed town.

So far only townies and thirds have been killed or lynched. That’s a bit odd. What if there’s no scum team at all and all not townies are thirds?

On day 1 Zinnia said something about her role. It’s similar to Miller and can harm town? I’m on my phone and it’s too complicated to quote it.

That's odd for sure , I'm also on my phone I can't find it :#
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Yeah, kinda like a miller.
    But also someone must've tinkered with me night 1. Because that's not what I'd expect Kitty to flip...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Yeah that’s cool. I was too busy any way
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Scrolling scrolling..
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    But also someone must've tinkered with me night 1. Because that's not what I'd expect Kitty to flip...

So you have an investigative role?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    eOjUPGD.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Okay, one of my lists:

Plumbob: He helps a lot, especially when it came to Charlie's lynch. But Charlie was a third and there's still a chance he is just another bad aligment. But I don't think that's the case. His comments don't send any scummy vibes. --> townish

Rae: Something about her/him is off. They post regularily but beside of "I agree/Agree." the only comment on topic was her asking if we should lynch Keyen. And her vote on kitty. Without an explanation. kitty was a town lover. --> scummy

nani: She used to be more active the last few games but maybe that's the time zone difference (we're actually in the same but most other players are on while we're asleep). One thing I noticed is that she considered unvoting Charlie for a good reason. Idk why but this looks rather townish to me. --> townish

Zinnia: What she says about her role is confusing. I can't find a role that suits here. But if Zinnia was bad she would avoid getting this much attention on her role I'd say. --> townish

These are ZInnia's comments on her role. Finally found them ^^
    Oh, and I should've done this yesterday. Results aren't accurate for my role. I know this is verrrry suspicious but I forgot.

Investigations, that is. Like a miller.[/quote]
    I'm not... completely against this lynch. Usually so little resistance for one would be bad, but they could be lone scum. But I'm not moving my vote.

I'm figuring Kitty would know what I am. I did a bad job at hiding it. Oops.

kitty didn't know it. She was probably just as confused as I am rn about Zinnia's role xD

This makes me think Zinnia has an investigative role but I can't find one on the list that's like a miller and also investigative. I'll look at the list and role descriptions again and maybe I find a suiting role to her expressions.

Vote Rae as they are the only one I see as scummy at the moment.
  • Options
    I think I found a role that fits Zinnia's descriptions. Tentacled Conspiracy Theorist. It investigates if someone is an alien or not but also is seen as guilty because of the Tentacled but only by alien investigators.

And Zinnia's investigation night 1 was turned insane because we had an Alien Psychotrooper in the game (Charlie).

So Zinnia is most likely town. I guess we only have one bad role left and this might be Rae. But maybe nani pulls a DeKay like the last game she played (replaced a SK who was inactive and won because she never used her killing power). Maybe Keyen was a SK and nani didn't use it to hide. But I think that's not that likely.
  • Options
    I think I found a role that fits Zinnia's descriptions. Tentacled Conspiracy Theorist. It investigates if someone is an alien or not but also is seen as guilty because of the Tentacled but only by alien investigators.

And Zinnia's investigation night 1 was turned insane because we had an Alien Psychotrooper in the game (Charlie).

So Zinnia is most likely town. I guess we only have one bad role left and this might be Rae. But maybe nani pulls a DeKay like the last game she played (replaced a SK who was inactive and won because she never used her killing power). Maybe Keyen was a SK and nani didn't use it to hide. But I think that's not that likely.

Honored to be compared to Dekay but unfortunately I couldn't play as well as her if I was SK, so you're right to think that's not likely cause it's not the case :D
    I'm pretty sure any team loses if they have me cause I'm so bad

• Options
    nani wrote: »

Honored to be compared to Dekay but unfortunately I couldn't play as well as her if I was SK, so you're right to think that's not likely cause it's not the case :D
    I'm pretty sure any team loses if they have me cause I'm so bad

Well, I only believe you if the one lynched today (I recommend Rae ^^) means town wins. :p

I assume that there's only one killing role left. Lia was an SK and probably killed kitty before she was killed by another killing role.
  • Options
    Okay, one of my lists:

Plumbob: He helps a lot, especially when it came to Charlie's lynch. But Charlie was a third and there's still a chance he is just another bad aligment. But I don't think that's the case. His comments don't send any scummy vibes. --> townish

Rae: Something about her/him is off. They post regularily but beside of "I agree/Agree." the only comment on topic was her asking if we should lynch Keyen. And her vote on kitty. Without an explanation. kitty was a town lover. --> scummy

nani: She used to be more active the last few games but maybe that's the time zone difference (we're actually in the same but most other players are on while we're asleep). One thing I noticed is that she considered unvoting Charlie for a good reason. Idk why but this looks rather townish to me. --> townish

Zinnia: What she says about her role is confusing. I can't find a role that suits here. But if Zinnia was bad she would avoid getting this much attention on her role I'd say. --> townish

These are ZInnia's comments on her role. Finally found them ^^
    Oh, and I should've done this yesterday. Results aren't accurate for my role. I know this is verrrry suspicious but I forgot.

Investigations, that is. Like a miller.
    I'm not... completely against this lynch. Usually so little resistance for one would be bad, but they could be lone scum. But I'm not moving my vote.

I'm figuring Kitty would know what I am. I did a bad job at hiding it. Oops.

kitty didn't know it. She was probably just as confused as I am rn about Zinnia's role xD

This makes me think Zinnia has an investigative role but I can't find one on the list that's like a miller and also investigative. I'll look at the list and role descriptions again and maybe I find a suiting role to her expressions.

Vote Rae as they are the only one I see as scummy at the moment. [/quote]

I’m a girl.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    RaeSimlish wrote: »
    I’m a girl.

Are you not going to respond to this accusation? Obviously it's important to make people aware of your gender so that they can identify you correctly - however surely saving yourself and proving your innocence would take priority in this situation?

If you ask me, you have not helped yourself in the slightest - in fact, this is just helping prove Sonschi's point...
  • Options
    I’m a girl.

Are you not going to respond to this accusation? Obviously it's important to make people aware of your gender so that they can identify you correctly - however surely saving yourself and proving your innocence would take priority in this situation?

If you ask me, you have not helped yourself in the slightest - in fact, this is just helping prove Sonschi's point...

I thought the same but I wanted to wait a while in case Rae would text a long answer after that.
  • Options
    I hope it's ok to post this here:

I set up my game already because it will take some time to get enough players. Link
  • Options
    Rae is acting strange for sure... Let me read back wh n I'll be on the computer because I'm on the phone and it's difficult. Hopefully I can get my vote in in time.

• Options
    Rae is acting strange for sure... Let me read back wh n I'll be on the computer because I'm on the phone and it's difficult. Hopefully I can get my vote in in time.

There should be plenty of time left :) 6-8 hours maybe?
  • Options

There should be plenty of time left :) 6-8 hours maybe?

Yes but it's already late afternoon and I'm not home and I still have things to do at home
    But I'll do my best !

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Ok I decided to read into all of Rae's comments, and it's clear that she has rarely made any input - before anyone argues that not everyone can be as active as they want to be, the fact that she has commented on various occasions shows that if she wanted to, she could have made a greater contribution when she could.

Below, I have collected the only times she has commented during the day (apart from various other messages such as greetings, or the occasional lynch), and like Sonschi pointed out, she really just seems to be agreeing with everyone; I mean, it's fine to agree with people, but without having any of your own supporting evidence to back it up, it makes it seem to be just an attempt to fit into the rest of the crowd.
    I know the mafia claim was (supposed to be) a joke. But Zinnia isn't sitting right for me. I might wait to see what others have to say, but Zinnia seems a lil' sketch.

Agreed
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Good morning. I really think we should consider voting for a player today.

When it gets closer to deadline I'm going to vote for someone who hasn't been active.

I also don't want anyone to necessarily follow my lead. I have no idea who could be good or bad in this game right now, but inactivity will not win the game for town.

I agree
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'm really not liking lia hopping onto wagons. :|

I don't like being the first to vote for somebody, so I try to wait until somebody else does it first. That probably makes me look bad though. But since Sonschi claimed her role unvote

You’re probably right.

I'm still not 100% convinced that this proves her alignment as a scum, however it definitely helps to back it up, especially when taking her response, or lack thereof, to Sonschi's accusation (because I have already spoken about this, I will put it in a spoiler tab as to not make this post too lengthy).
    I’m a girl.

So, I dunno... to be honest, I'm not too sure what to make of her, she definitely is giving off some 'scummy' vibes, but I don't want to vote for her just yet. I think I'll wait until later this evening before I decide who to vote for.
  • Options
    Is it possible for me to vote for myself?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Should we try to lynch Sonschi? vote: Sonschi
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Should we try to lynch Sonschi? vote: Sonschi

You're new so you probably don't know the role Innocent Child. Its only power is that I can say in bold that I am this role ("I am the Innocent Child" in bold) like I did when I was holding the most votes. The mod (Rose) confirmed this. This means, I am a confirmed townie.

But apart from this, why would you want to lynch me?