Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cassandra Goth (Sims 1, Sims 2, or the Sims 4)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    thefearandthefallthefearandthefall Posts: 8 New Member
    The older games like Sims 1 and 2 usually had better storylines. Sims 3 and 4 seem to kind of "entertain the masses" by letting the storyline get caught up in the background with all the new features. I've only played the first Sims game a little bit so I can't really choose that definitely. I'd say a mixture of sims 1 and 2 would probably be the best makes for her storyline.
  • Options
    babemaster57babemaster57 Posts: 63 Member
    Sims 2. Her story line was much more interesting and her ponytails looked better too.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    The ones where she wasn't whitewashed.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    "Whitewashed."
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

wow way to make a nice thread about race thats so nice of you :s
    I like cass better in sim 4
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    AkiraTheAngelAkiraTheAngel Posts: 30 Member
    tbh? I love TS4 Cassandra's adorably round face. My aunt, she's a lifesaver, she helped me edit Cassie so she's adorable now. Fixed her skin tone to match the original, changed her outfit slightly (Used a GTW sweater for her top and changed the socks) and I just want to hug the version I fixed.

Sims 2, I made a really... weird storyline because I have ACR on.

So after Cass got left at the altar, courtesy of Don Lothario, I made her invite a friend of hers over (One of my CAS characters) who cheered her up and she got over him. Well, I was checking on her brother, who brought home that Ottomas girl, and I clicked her picture to zoom to her. It zooms me to the double bed, where she's having some "fun" with her female friend. Huh. So now when I play her I set her as bisexual.
  • Options
    AkiraTheAngelAkiraTheAngel Posts: 30 Member
    Sorry for the double post but I found this makeover of her and I love it
    /Users/student/Desktop/tumblr_osae22VaZP1vlnw2oo1_500.png
  • Options
    missmerizemissmerize Posts: 42 Member
    > @AkiraTheAngel said:
    > Sorry for the double post but I found this makeover of her and I love it
    > /Users/student/Desktop/tumblr_osae22VaZP1vlnw2oo1_500.png

not allowed to post pictures fam though I'd love to see a makeover of her! I have a lot of trouble following Cassandra's story line bc she's all different ages in all of the Sims games... a bit hard to keep track of.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited March 2018
    The Sims 2 is my favorite installment of the Sims that features Cassandra and other members of the Goth family. The Sims 4 also does a decent job of recreating her, but seems to have lost the Goth family tree and history that was portrayed in earlier titles.