Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    First of all, Congrats on the fav!!

Second, Blackblood Heights is soooo eerie. I love it. Perfect color combos and the tower is fantabulous♥♥ Wonderful build.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Wow, Blackblood Heights is absolutely awesome, a fantastic modern vampire mansion, a perfect 50th build. Love the gargoyle at the front, looks like it's protecting the home and the lava lake looks stunning, very effective :)
    The Blackbloods look amazing, love their outfits, so fitting :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Thank you dear @Miliksim! Yes, I saw your comments in the gallery and on Twitter, and I'm so glad you commented in here too! Wishing you a wonderful day! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @rosemow for letting me know before! :) I haven't got my builds showcased from fan-sites until now. And thanks also to dear @Lissykin for the feature. Wishing you a wonderful day! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @Cassee! Actually, it not a fave, but a showcase on SimsVIP. But I really appreciated it. Thanks also for the comments on my modern vampire build. Glad you liked the tower. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @masajo! Glad you liked the build, especially the gargoyle and the lava, they were my main points in this build. Thanks also for the comments on my family. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Well, I can't believe only one Simmer noticed this as my 50th build. It was so unfortunate, but oh well! At least I tried my best.
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • WaflWafl Posts: 3 New Member
    Love Merlin Coast Starter its so cute :3
    Thank you dear @Wafl! Glad you liked my coastal starter. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

---

Hello my Simming friends, I'm finally back again for a new lot build to share! :smiley:
    As for my next build, because of another Holiday, my next one is an Easter-themed build. This time, it's a starter home, and it's perfect for a family with a child and a toddler.
    Hope you enjoy this build and Happy Easter everyone! :smiley:

Lot #51: Baby Bunny Meadows
    Lot Size: 20X20
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Backyard Stuff
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Welcome to Baby Bunny Meadows, a small Easter-themed cottage starter home with cute and adorable touches of pastel colors. It has two bedrooms and one bathroom.
    >Starting from this lot is a small tree surrounded by bunnies and eggs around it. Going inside is a colorful open-plan area with a study.
    >Going to the left is a bathroom, a kids' bedroom for a child and a toddler with a stuffed bunny, and a masters' bedroom. Going outside has two pots where you plant crops or flowers.
    >This lot costs §20,357. This was placed on The Shrieking Llama on Windenburg, but you can place on any 20x20 lots, especially if you don't want to replace the bar. This won't also be a starter unless if you start with at least 2-4 Sims.

Traits: There are no traits in this build, but you can place any traits you want.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >This was supposed to be my Easter Day build last year, but because of losing my aura and inspiration, it didn't. I also tried so many attempts but only this one made me comfortable and thankfully, it's finally finished and uploaded.

Credits:
    * @lisa17ann - for the inspiration and her very adorable bunny ears on roofing idea, found from Cottontail Cottage.

Tags: #colorful #small #pastel #cute #adorable #cozy #easter #cottage #starter #house #home #family #nocc #gettogether #catsanddogs #parenthood #moviehangout #romanticgarden #backyardstuff #moo #playtested #RyeCris16
    Screenshots:
    lGCLOSL.png
    6KtDQBb.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    edited March 2018
    Happy Easter! :) Baby Bunny Meadows is such a very cute starter home! :) The bunny themed shape design of the exterior of the home looks so creative! The bunny ears on the roofing and the dormers are very cute! The flowers are touches on the dormers. Very nice pink and white colour scheme of the home, The flowers are a nice touch in the front and back edges of the home. Sims will enjoy growing plants in the backyard planters either sides of the steps. The bunnies and Easter eggs are a special touch around the big tree in the front area of the home.
    Very nice open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas. Nice windows study desk and tv area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk reading a book or resting on the sofa watching tv in the sunshine through the windows. Kids will enjoy sitting on the cute animal themed armchair! The patterned curtains are colourfully nice! The type of doors used in the home looks great. The wall pattern and panelling in the bathroom looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour, and the confetti and circles wall patterns in the kids room looks great! The pink bunny on the drawers, rabbit prints on the wall, multi coloured bunny between the bed, and framed bunny pictures are all very cute! The diamond patterning design on the floor looks great! The floral wall pictures in the master bedroom look pretty. Very nice bay windows sitting nook.
    It is a very nice bunny themed home ! :)
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Baby Bunny Meadows is adorable!!! Cute colors and super fun 'Ears'. Sooo, Soooo Cute♥♥♥ Love it!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    Happy Easter! Extremely adorable! So Charming Easter Home! ♥
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Baby Bunny Meadows looks very cute
    edited June 2018
    Hi everyone, how are you today?

Well, it's been a few months since my hiatus on Sims and in here, which probably everyone already forgot me, hehe.

But yes, I haven't been building for so long again. With the reason that I got more addicted with Nintendo Switch and lost of ideas. Also, I now have my first office job, which I started on June 4th, and because of that, RL is probably getting me busy.

But of course, I not abandoning the game, I just wanna take my time to think of ideas on what to build after my Easter one. And with Seasons expansion pack being released, I may get at least an idea with it.

And of course, with my Birthday coming on Thursday, June 28th, a friend Simmer gifted me an EP (Seasons) last night as an early gift, which is so unexpected and exciting at the same time! :smiley:

Well, I hope to return when I get building ideas. But before I ended this post, I wanna say thank you so much @rosemow, @Cassee, @ladyloial, @illusie, and @elanorbreton (from her Starter Homes thread) for the wonderful comments on my Easter starter build.

I hope to see you soon with my new build or a WIP. As always, thank you so much, take care, and I will always love you my Simming friends! <3<3<3
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    edited June 2018
    Hello @RyeCris16 :) It is nice to hear how you are going. We wouldn’t forget you ! :) It is exciting that you have started your first office job! That is great! I hope that it continues to go well.
    Happy early birthday! :) I hope that you have a very special birthday day! <3
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hey there @RyeCris16 ! Happy Summer :)

It's nice to hear from you, congratulations on your job! I hope you have a lovely birthday, enjoy playing with your new EP (which one was it?)

Take care xx <3
    Thank you dear @rosemow! I'm so glad you still remember me! :relaxed: I was supposed to study this year, but I failed at the entrance examination. However, it was the great timing that someone offered me a job and thankfully, I got accepted. :smiley: Thank you so much for the advance Birthday greeting. Wishing you a wonderful day! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @elanorbreton! Happy Summer in your place as well! :smiley: But just to tell you, Summer is already ended here in Philippines as it was already back to school for children since we only two have two Seasons (wet and dry). As for EP, it was Seasons. I guess I'll edit my post to make it understandable. For the rest, thank you so much! Hope to return someday with my new builds and starter homes. Take care! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    @RyeCris16, welcome back! Congrats on the job. I hope you enjoy it. That's awesome one of your friends gifted you Seasons. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Hi, dear! :smiley:
    YAY Congrats! And Happy early birthday!
    Hugs <3
    Lovely to see you back and looking forward to seeing a Seasons creation from you in the future. Your Easter build is a beautiful starter, very creatively done, looks just like an Easter bunny! Many congratulations on your new job, hope it all goes well and a very happy birthday for Thursday :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Hi Ryan! Good to see you drop in here from time to time! I haven't been around much either, so apologies for the super late reply. And yes, you saw that correctly, I'm finally using your right name. :smile: Congrats on getting your first job, and a belated happy birthday! Wonderful that you were gifted Seasons, I'm looking forward what you'll build next with that pack added to your game. B) And wow, can't believe missed your previous two builds! Blackblood Heights looks amazing, I love the spooky atmosphere this lot has. Such a contrast to the cutest build ever with your Baby Bunny Meadows! :smile: Two fantastic builds! <3
    edited September 2018
    Thank you dears @illusie, @AIRIS6962, @masajo, and @Corwim for the comments and for the support on my updates! *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3

Hi everyone, I know it's been a while (again), but I'm finally back at building! :smiley: Yes, I really missed you guys and me making builds. :blush:

As for my comeback, I am working of a family home that are conjoined with Seasons EP. I actually started it last week and shared on social media sites, and today, I wanna show you a shell of my build.

Here are the pics of my initial stage from last week:
    QmzKcAU.png
    FoOUtRl.png
    DwUDSQl.png
    SBw5cNq.png

But after getting a constructive criticism from other Simmer on Twitter, I decided to make few adjustments by removing a tall turret and changed few windows, making look like a suburban/traditional home. Here is the result:
    h9UmLZY.png

Although my free time is every Friday night and weekends because I have work, it may took me a while before finishing a build. Thank you for the patience and the support. :)

Stay tuned for updates on this build. :)
    I love the WIP <3 I'm looking forward to see more!
    It looked a bit like a church with the turret, and I agree that it looks better without.
    Wow, your WIP looks amazing, wonderful design with lots of interesting features :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited September 2018
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The roofing looks very nice! Very nice roof covered front entrance area. The type and placement of the windows looks very nice.
    I will look forward to updates on the build :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Your WIP is looking gorgeous already! :love:
    edited September 2018
    Thank you dear ladies (@illusie, @rosemow, @masajo, @AIRIS6962) ! :smiley: I'm so glad I finally back at building. :)

Well, I am also glad I finally bought two stuff packs I haven't owned before (My First Pet and Laundry Day), especially Laundry Day which I'm eagerly going to use on my build. Well originally, I'm going to post updates in here, but because it would be a clutter, I decided to exclusively post on social media sites instead, even the interior shots I'm planning to post here.

So for those with Facebook or Twitter, you may follow me or add me as friend with the links below and I will make updates on what happened to my build.

Thank you. :)
    Hello @RyeCris16 :) I don’t have twitter but I just wanted to let you know that your twitter link in your signature links to your activities wall, not to twitter.
    I hope that you are enjoying doing your WIP :)