Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @masajo, I just saw Rapunzel on the Gallery yesterday and was absolutely delighted with how adorable it is! So much charm and character from the teeny tiny picket fencing, to the rounded turret and throughout the entire build. So Sweet! :blush:
  • MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Rapunzel is such a charmer @masajo <3 Love it!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Glad you like it @RyeCris16 it was great fun to build. Thank you very much for all your wonderful words and kind support :)
    Many thanks @WrathofCath very kind of you to leave such beautiful words, always very much appreciated :)
    A very big thank you for stopping by and leaving your lovely words @Miliksim very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Pinewood

Pinewood is an Alpine chalet/cabin starter home with two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, living and dining areas. There is a balcony on the first floor and a garden at the rear with patio and space to add extra activities :)

Download here
    More pics here

5ZGKAVz.png

7maof2P.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Pinewood is a very nice Alpine chalet /Cabin style starter! :) The wooden texture of the exterior looks nice and the tall trees in the front garden add a very nice look to the home. The pet letter box is cute! The upper balcony is very nice for sims to enjoy sittng resting there , looking out at the outdoors views, Very nice furnishing of the interior! The wooden wall gives a warm feeling to the home. Very nice eat in kitchen and dining area. The type of dining chairs used looks homely, and the dish rack and utensils are great kitchen touches . The yellow flowers on the table are sunny for sims to see when cooking and dining there. It is nice that a stone half wall separates off the living and kitchen areas. Very nice living area where sims can relax in the wicker seats and have a chat or read a book. The fruit bowl on the table and floor rug under it are nice touches there. Very nice design of the bedrooms! The candles are pretty and calming on the master bedroom bedside table and the colour of the bed linen goes well with the wall texture. The big dog, frog floor print and panda lamp in the kids bedroom are very cute!
    It is a very nice starter! :)
    Many thanks dear @rosemow for all your kind support and beautiful words, always a great pleasure to read and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Pinewood is a charming cabin/chalet starter! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic-looking and another awesome way to think outside the box! Love that you had a balcony on it and fabulous roofing too! Love how it was stretched to almost below. Your landscaping is so adorable! Love the stone blocking at the backyard. The trees really give the alpine feel and I like the adorable cat mailbox. And your interior, so cozy! I love how you went with green color scheme. The kid's bedroom is so cute and love the rug design on masters' bedroom.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    A very big thank you @RyeCris16 for all your generous and beautiful words, really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Baloo

Really enjoying the vacation world of the Jungle, the greenery and all the surroundings are so beautiful :) This inspired Baloo, a jungle themed family villa with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, kitchen, dining and living areas with chess and bar nooks. Outdoor swimming pool, yoga and painting areas, bbq patio and lounge :)

Download here
    More pics here

EFG6ur1.png

dAoAJBy.jpg

GScdqXS.jpg

qdO8apA.jpg

rfJgsLi.jpg

3jhOu8Y.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Baloo is such a very nice jungle themed family villa! :) The exterior design and the layout of the build looks very nice! The type of roofiing used and the tower style build area look great, and the yellow flower box windows and yellow greenery on the walls looks sunny and very pretty! The trees , plants and flowers through the outdoors areas gives such a nice natural look and feel to the build! Very nice pool patio area for sims to have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting resting poolside on the sofa. Very nice nook areas for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine or enjoy quietly doing yoga on the mat under the shade of the umbrella. Very nice outdoors sitting areas! The different coloured wicker armchairs sitting and chatting area is very nice! Very nice outdoors dining table area! The patterned floor rug under the table and the different coloured dining chairs looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen, dining and bar area is very nice. The patterned wall tiling looks very nice and the yellow colour of the dining chairs is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal, and the aroma of the incense will fill the room.Very nice sofa seat and armchair tv watching area. The furnishing of the bedroom looks very nice! The pictures, paintings and frog prints on the kids room walls are cute! The orange and blue colour schemes of the double bedrooms looks very nice. Very nice study desk corner nook! Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk table or sitting on the sofa reading a book. The books are a nice touch on the coffee table.
    It is a very nice family villa! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your kind support and beautiful words. Your wonderful reviews always bring much happiness and are such a great pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    @masajo I know I already posted in the other thread about this build, but I thought I'd say something here, too. :D I love everything about this home -- the landscaping, the layout, the colorful decorations -- just everything! I honestly can't wait to move a Sim into this house!
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
    @BlindxSecrets you have made me the happiest person with all your fantastic comments, your generous words are very much appreciated. Many, many thanks for all your beautiful kindness and support, wishing you very happy days :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Ristorante Da Valentino looks beautiful

Saluto is a lovely family home. I love the interiors.

Rapunzel is very charming.

Pinewood is such a lovely starter!

Baloo looks so pretty! Makes me want I had the new jungle pack too. Your house looks great.

A very big thank you @illusie for stopping by and leaving your wonderful comments, very kind of you. I absolutely love the Jungle pack and all the items that come with it, the greenery is so beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CatSaarCatSaar Posts: 45 Member
    @masajo Love what you came up with for the Jungle adventure pack. That interior is so inviting and colorful! And the exterior fits the world perfectly! You did an awesome job with it, just like I'm used of you! <3
    Thank you very much for stopping by @CatSaar and leaving such beautiful words, lovely to see you and I really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Mowgli

Cute starter home using basegame and Jungle Adventure items only (I love this pack) :) Comprises one bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen, living and dining areas with outdoor pond and seating :)

Download here
    More pics here

2ND8Tgv.png

3oxfavh.png

mjwNNvM.png

aJa22gN.png

u72LwCw.png

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Mowgli is a very pretty jungle themed starter home! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The front roof decor looks nice, and very nice blue fenced front porch. The shape of the pool is very nice! The rocks, flowers and trees look very nice on the edges of it. Very nice picnic table area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the nice natural setting. The candles are a nice touch on the table top. Very nice open plan layout of the interior and the furnishing of the home using Jungle Adventure pack items looks very nice. The patterned wall tiling adds a very special look to the home! Very nice blue , yellow and orange colour scheme of the areas of the home. The orange and yellow curtains are a nice touch on the bedhead window and the blue lamp looks nice on the bedside table.
    It is a very nice starter home for sims to enjoy living in! :)
    Many thanks dear @rosemow for your beautiful words and wonderful support, always so kind and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Bagheera

Bagheera is another jungle inspired build, a child and toddler friendly villa with many outdoor areas and activities. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, bar, dining and living rooms. At the front there is a small porch overlooking the swimming pool plus bbq dining patio with lounge area. The rear comprises an upper chess balcony, firepit, painting area and gym deck, all fully landscaped :)

Download here
    More pics here

8cSwoPh.png

soODDZh.jpg

CHnXoXi.jpg

PFewTq0.jpg

SEaU8Mh.jpg

zLYgrWt.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Bagheera is such a very nice jungle themed family villa home! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home and the outdoors areas look so very great! Very nice design of the pool, with the patterned tiles on the edges and the diagonal line of round ball water fountains. The flowers and plants through the outdoors areas, on the ground and on the wall look very nice. Very nice outdoors living sitting areas for sims to enjoy the natural jungle setting. Very nice nook area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors in the sunshine. The yellow and white wicker chairs seating around the table is a nice touch. Nice art nook for Sims to enjoy painting on the easel outdoors, and they will enjoy sitting on the sunny yellow camping chairs singing and playing the guitar around the campfire . Very nice gym nook for them to use the treadmill and punching bag to keep fit. The fish water fountain feature looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colours used for the furnishings looks very nice. The alternating yellow and blue dining chairs and stools are a nice touch with the dining table and the bar. The yellow string lights look pretty! The patterned floor rugs in the kitchen, dining and living room areas add a nice look to the rooms. Very nice fireplace sitting area in the living room. The cat looks great on the shelf there. Sims will enjoy watching tv near the fire. The two tone coloured walls looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The wall colours look very nice. The big cat and dog toys look cute in the kids bedroom!
    It is a very nice jungle themed family villa to live in at home or stay at in Selvadorada! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for all your wonderful support and beautiful words which are always so inspiring and uplifting. I really appreciate all your fantastic positivity and kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your two jungle inspired builds are just lovely! I’m always a sucker for that fish fountain, and you’ve used it in a fun way for Bagheera. :smiley:
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Your latest builds are so pretty! It really makes me want to get Jungle Adventures. I love all the colours and the greenery. The water piece in Bagheera is very original and beautiful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top