Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

funkeeferret's Photo Thank You Thread!

124...Next

Comments

• funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member

Here are more awesome gifts I received from @angelchrome and @Daydreamer2543. Thank you very much!!!! :blush:

Here is the Simple Beach Chair from angelchrome. It's a nice looking chair and part of the cool Sun, Surf & Sand collection that I'm working on. This is Aster enjoying her day poolside before heading to work at the restaurant.

hd3bBBt.jpg

Next up is the nifty Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice Wall Shelf from angelchrome. A great addition to your modern kitchen. Here is Jade enjoying a cup of jo.

JquJmjZ.jpg

And here is Faith coming out of the Magical Faire Gate from angelchrome. And a handsome gate it is.

ImwcXgp.jpg

Here are two adorable examples of the Once Upon a Glowy Glow Glowlamp from angelchrome. I love these lamps and plan to use them in a venue.

SgBMKyv.jpg

I have plenty of couples that are tying the knot this spring and summer, so it's all weddings, brides, flowers, and cakes and getting together with family members and neighbors you're not so fond of, in my game, for the near future. It should make for some interesting game play. ;)

Here is Aster with a sampling of some of the wedding gifts my Sims have already received from kind Simmers:

From Daydreamer2543 is the lovely Bon Vivant Buffet. That cake looks scrumptuous!

From angelchrome are the following pretty gifts: Vase of Grace, Masked Chair, Turn the Tables, To Have and to Fold - with Bow!

hVYuEES.jpg

I haven't decided if Aster is getting married in this round of spring/summer weddings yet. I have to go over my charts and couples and most importantly, the job of playing musical houses to see where the newly married couples will live. Old roommates that are left behind, must be paired up with other single Sims who haven't found their sweethearts yet.

Not to forget about the guys, we have some dashing hairs for them. Here is Aiden lending us his head for that purpose.

Bohodacious Bangs from Daydreamer2543
    ZYP144M.jpg

Riddled Waves from angelchrome
    Gtrj1ag.jpg

Clean and Crisp from Daydreamer2543
    UDxftZA.jpg

Thanks again for all the gifts! :D

This is sort of a update add-on. :)
    I didn't want my Hidden Springs bride, Anipa, to be left out of the wedding updates, so here she is trying on some wedding gowns gifted by Daydreamer2543 which were shown on a previous post. Anipa is marrying Sebastian soon, so they have lots to do to get ready for the wedding.

Here is Anipa in Ace of Lace
    eR3ljh2.jpg

Next up is the Off-Shoulder Gown
    icleN54.jpg

This is the Beach Wedding Dress
    C3o8Bif.jpg

This dress is not a gifted item, but she wanted to try it on.
    0gdWRYb.jpg

And now for something different, here is Anipa in the Charming Choli top from angelchrome, recolored, and paired up with a skirt.

Xl9fgT5.jpg
    odCkRBz.jpg

Thanks for viewing!
    edited May 2018
    Another fun update! Hi there! I was fortunate enough to receive the following awesome gifts for my Sims. :smiley: Thank you so much, @missy2311 and @AnimeFairi
    !!!! :blush:

Chime Charm Top
    Fountain of Decadence
    Blooming Garden
    Fresh from the Garden Bouquet
    Turn the End-Tables
    Sanctuary Sofa
    Getaway Dining Chair

The photo below shows the gorgeous Chime Charm Top from missy2311. I love it! :)
    Other wonderful gifts shown in this photo are from left to right: the beautiful Blooming Garden floor vase from missy2311, the most delicious Fountain of Decadence from AnimeFairi, which is displayed on the lovely Turn The End-Tables from missy2311, and the very pretty Fresh From The Garden Bouquet from missy2311. These cool items are perfect for my Sims' weddings. The chocolate fountain will look so tempting in my bakeries, as well. :yum:

UsPPOnc.jpg

Below are more photos of the items mentioned above.

4KHsLc6.jpg

F3k9klT.jpg

T3Iz5nz.jpg

zhm7XTG.jpg

Below are the Sanctuary Sofa with matching Getaway Dining Chair both from missy2311. I love this set! It reminds me of everything tropical and breezy and best of all, warm and sunny! Yey, summer time!

hJ0BEII.jpg

pIlQuOr.jpg

cGrC0aY.jpg

It's so nice to find a few extra moments to enjoy a book out on the patio before heading over to a friend's house for a barbecue.

*And speaking of summer, I will be spending less time around here now that it's beautiful outside, but I still plan on playing the game when I can. :)

Thanks again to my gifters! I really do appreciate it and my Sims will have lots of fun with these items!
    Post edited by funkeeferret on