Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - SERIAL KILLER WIN P.13

18910111214...Next

Comments

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Yeah don't worry about it. We all make mistakes sometimes xD

Congrats DeKay!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Ahh! I was convinced after killing Sonschi that the only people left were townies! XD

Aha, well done DeKay :D
  • lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    lukeaha wrote: »
    Lukeaha, i highly recommend to calm down. It’s just a game. Don’t take anything personal. I had to learn this too.

I just noticed this looks pretty aggressive :s It’s not meant to be at all!

What I wanted to say is that I had the same problem when I started the whole mafia thing. It’s hard to not take some things personal but we need to keep in mind it’s just a game. :)

Oh don’t worry, I dont take anything personal. I just try to enter into the spirit of the game. :D
    But what I might take personal is that you have to say this... In the past communities I have been a part of I have never posted much, and when I finally do, I get commented on?

Sorry I don’t get what you mean? Do you mean my answer to your post? If it’s that, my answer was counterarguments to your arguments. It wasn’t about the fact that you commented :) it’s actually better for a mafia game when the players write a lot. Inactivity can be frustrating at times :sweat_smile:

I would rather lay this dead, but I need to clear this out because my danish-ish formulation has caused an embarrassing misconception. :sweat_smile:
    I am fully aware counterarguments is kind of the point of this game. It was more the fact that you had to point out that "I did something wrong". However, that 'pointing out' was probably also just a part of your role anyways :D

Congrats DeKay. I had not thought of this to end so quickly. I think Plumbob made a smooth move there, but not smooth enough, apparently. :D
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Vote Count:
    Luke (3)- Sonschi, Lia, Sub
    Sonschi (1)- Luke

Luke has been lynched. He was the Cop-of-all-Trades. Bella said on the discord afterlife that she would end night at 9pm CST which is in an hour and 15 minutes. Send in night actions to Bella.

wait... was he town or mafia?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

oh the game ended... haha... gg
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Was it DeKay that killed me?
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Dekay and Rose never killed. Kitty killed Rae, but everything else was Sonschi's doing. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Me, winning as serial killer without doing any nightkills:

QNWPsUO.jpg

Hahaha.

Thanks, everyone. I can't believe I won as SK but then again I was only replacing someone. XD

Yeah, like what Bella said, I didn't kill you. When I found out Centha was SK and she didn't do any nightkills earlier on, I figured it's best to just go with it.

Sometimes being the bad guy doesn't always mean you have to kill. ;)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Me, winning as serial killer without doing any nightkills:

QNWPsUO.jpg

Hahaha.

Thanks, everyone. I can't believe I won as SK but then again I was only replacing someone. XD

Yeah, like what Bella said, I didn't kill you. When I found out Centha was SK and she didn't do any nightkills earlier on, I figured it's best to just go with it.

Sometimes being the bad guy doesn't always mean you have to kill. ;)

Like I was saying earlier in the game :P
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub