Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Hah! So she DID notice....haha...I wonder if her mother will ‘tour’ it and see all the love Graham put into it just for her...
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited March 2018
    Instead of a lobster thermidor warning, I think a deep fried bass warning might be more appropriate... I dedicate this chapter to @Cement ~

SiIV05b.png
    Post edited by LadyLobster on
    uduVcAP.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Dru needs to find water, not Bas' dense chest forest. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Finn makes a formidable matchmaker! :smiley:
    But Rhys isn't so bad either, taking on Dr. Puck's appearance! *falling off her chair from laughing* Like, seriously when saying maybe Dr. Puck would initiate some kind of group therapy I didn't mean it that literally :joy:
    "I sprang away from the column I so handsomely leaned against." Dead. Dead.
    Btw, is that... Bianca on that painting? :# Would fit to Graham, though.
    Rhys is unusually hesitant, but that's actually good. Likeable, very likeable. :# And Bas' new outfit is indeed questionable even in human standards :joy: Seriously those three chapters had me laugh so much, thank you for that nice time!

@InfraGreen Right. Wrong habitat for Dru :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @InfraGreen She should've gone to the beach instead tbh.

@MrsRacooney LOL, Finn would take pride in his matchmaking skills if he weren't so lonely.

And ha, I thought of this chapter when you mentioned group therapy last time! And doesn't everyone lean handsomely against columns...?

That's totally Bianca. ;) And yes, you can guess who commissioned the paintings, LOL. So glad you enjoyed the latest chapters! <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @LadyLobster No, most people would just slump down at them instead of leaning handsomely or gracefully... ;) Rhys has a true talent, there :p
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh no Darius is drowning over and over again! :o:# Thank goodness Dru finally put two and two together and knows who her Sunflower really is! :) Hopefully with his connections Bas will figure it out. I have full confidence in him! Wondering why Dru's arm turned Fae when she reached to grab Darius's hand??
    I am falling in love with all your characters! <3<3 Thanks for the eye candy @LadyLobster! <3<3
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Yikes, Dru's nightmare was freaky as hell! I think we have all had a "drowning" dream before, and it's the most terrifying thing in the world. My high school counselor explained it beautifully: "It sounds like you have those nightmares when you are afraid that something bigger and more powerful than you is overwhelming you." Dru is worried about Sunflower, and of course he seems to be sending her all these magical messages, so they're getting lost in translation somewhere. Terrifying in the meantime, however! :grimace:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
    PS Okay Dru I know that shirt is your favorite or should I say favoritest but put some clothes on dear one of your womanly assets could fall out! :o Even I know we shower fully dressed so to not offend the eyes of those in heaven.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    PS Okay Dru I know that shirt is your favorite or should I say favoritest but put some clothes on dear one of your womanly assets could fall out! :o Even I know we shower fully dressed so to not offend the eyes of those in heaven.

She's not Bianca's daughter so she'll be safe.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @haswh <3<3 Dru's definitely not having pleasant dreams. As for her arm, that disembodied blue arm in the water is actually Darius's! It was hard to tell from that shot though, but no worries, Dru is 100% vampire, LOL.

And her sleepwear realllly isn't fit for anything aside from sleeping, but she seems blissfully unaware of that, a la Byron. But @InfraGreen is right, she's unlikely to pop out of it, at least. Penny's jubblies and all. ;)

@Haids5987 Drowning dreams... *shudder* I tend to have falling ones myself, or ones involving teeth or forgetting my locker combination/realizing I didn't attend a class for a semester despite being out of school for years, LOL. But the drowning symbolism definitely fits in this case...
    uduVcAP.png
    @haswh <3<3 Dru's definitely not having pleasant dreams. As for her arm, that disembodied blue arm in the water is actually Darius's! It was hard to tell from that shot though, but no worries, Dru is 100% vampire, LOL.

And her sleepwear realllly isn't fit for anything aside from sleeping, but she seems blissfully unaware of that, a la Byron. But @InfraGreen is right, she's unlikely to pop out of it, at least. Penny's jubblies and all. ;)

@Haids5987 Drowning dreams... *shudder* I tend to have falling ones myself, or ones involving teeth or forgetting my locker combination/realizing I didn't attend a class for a semester despite being out of school for years, LOL. But the drowning symbolism definitely fits in this case...

@LadyLobster I totally have those same kind of dreams only not falling so much as I just can't move! Weird huh?
    @haswh Yeah, I have ones like that too sometimes! And then with the falling ones, I'll wake up with a jolt like I fell... *shudders*
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh Yeah, I have ones like that too sometimes! And then with the falling ones, I'll wake up with a jolt like I fell... *shudders*
    I used to have those a very long time ago...running , falling etc... now I just dream about all these sim stories!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I used to have those a very long time ago...running , falling etc... now I just dream about all these sim stories!

Or the home your working on in sims or the next sim your going to create and a better backstory...
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Hirsute. Bronzed. Manliness. :love:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    aaaaAAAAAA How could you do this to me? ;-;

I'm going to have to wait until TUESDAY (I think) to find out what happens next.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2018
    Ba.sses a.ssets!!!! SO FINE!!!! :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ba.sses a.ssets!!!! SO FINE!!!! :smirk:

I could do so, so, many things to those...assets. >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @AudreyFld @haswh I never expected to have a sims-related dream...until I did. LOL

@WagonFruit The best kind of manliness?? <3 Then again, I love Pili's manliess too~

@SeaDragonSong Awww, don't cry! <3<3 It's actually Monday...!

@pammiechick ROFL
    uduVcAP.png

I know ;A; I'm having surgery on Monday though, so that's why I gotta wait an extra day
    Story_Banner.png

I know ;A; I'm having surgery on Monday though, so that's why I gotta wait an extra day

Hope everything is okay. Take care.
    @SeaDragonSong Aaaa I'm sorry! :scream: I hope it's only minor and that everything goes smoothly! <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
    @SeaDragonSong Aaaa I'm sorry! :scream: I hope it's only minor and that everything goes smoothly! <3<3
    haswh wrote: »

Hope everything is okay. Take care.

Thanks. it's a fairly minor surgery but important. It's my thyroid. Hopefully I'll be back and ready to write soon xD
    Story_Banner.png