Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

>The Dark and Stormy Reading Circle<

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited March 2018
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    So i was searching up ways to make a nightclub looked packed with people and I found this thread on reddit:

https://reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/3wfwl4/but_seriously_ts4s_ability_to_simulate_a_large/#bottom-comments

:D:D:D the comments!

No but seriously, I desperately need to do a nightclub scene for my next chapter(Finally showing Noel as a DJ!) and it would look lame with 8 people in the crowd. Anyone got any tips?

If I need more than 8 sims, I use MCC to set to more than 8 then use teleporter mod to summon the sims and then cheat and add them (shift and click). If you use more than 16, then to remove them go to another lot and summon and add them to that household then move them through household management (or save before you move them all and then exit without saving).

I should make a guide on this as I'm terrible at explaining. XD (I have one for my how to unkill sims if they die by accident.)
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    So i was searching up ways to make a nightclub looked packed with people and I found this thread on reddit:

https://reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/3wfwl4/but_seriously_ts4s_ability_to_simulate_a_large/#bottom-comments

No but seriously, I desperately need to do a nightclub scene for my next chapter(Finally showing Noel as a DJ!) and it would look lame with 8 people in the crowd. Anyone got any tips?

If I need more than 8 sims, I use MCC to set to more than 8 then use teleporter mod to summon the sims and then cheat and add them (shift and click). If you use more than 16, then to remove them go to another lot and summon and add them to that household then move them through household management (or save before you move them all and then exit without saving).

I should make a guide on this as I'm terrible at explaining. XD (I have one for my how to unkill sims if they die by accident.)

Lol how to unkills sims on accident hahahaha

Little tidbit, Juniper died on accident by getting too angry but she was always angry.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    LillyDoves wrote: »

Lol how to unkills sims on accident hahahaha

Little tidbit, Juniper died on accident by getting too angry but she was always angry.

I'm not joking. I have an actual guide for that but I need to redo the pics as it was done 6 months ago. :)
    Anyone know where I can get a child microphone for sims 4
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get a child microphone for sims 4
    Sorry. Not a clue. I tried looking for one for you but without success. :(
    New Chapter! A little sad too, Blue Like My Tears
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Hows everyone doing ??? :smiley:

Almost done with everyones stories! Just finished potlt and i am halfway through the bay legacy

When everyone is caught up we can do question games :smile:
    THIRTYT(2).png

Almost done with everyones stories! Just finished potlt and i am halfway through the bay legacy

Only got @Valpre1983 's story to catch up on but it might take me a while if I don't procrastinate important stuff. I really shouldn't as I hate stress. :) Should have time next weekend. (This weekend is filled with Shakespeare and poetry...not fun but I got no choice as I have been putting it off too long)
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Ahhh I love question games! I've just got the Bay family to catch up on, then I should be good. Loving everyone's stories so far.

Good luck @Bugsie2016 ! Ahh Shakespeare and poetry! :smiley: Btw, if you need any help with Shakespeare, you're welcome to pm me. I'm a drama major remember? XD
    That sounds like fun!

I always wished i took some art/drama classes in college. Instead i took veterinary technician classes and a whole lotta science xD

I actually really hate science lol
    THIRTYT(2).png

Ahhh I love question games! I've just got the Bay family to catch up on, then I should be good. Loving everyone's stories so far.

Good luck @Bugsie2016 ! Ahh Shakespeare and poetry! :smiley: Btw, if you need any help with Shakespeare, you're welcome to pm me. I'm a drama major remember? XD

Yeah, I remember. :) I should be okay though.
    That sounds like fun!

I always wished i took some art/drama classes in college. Instead i took veterinary technician classes and a whole lotta science xD

@Acarb90 Ah no science! I made the mistake of taking a psychology course in the first year of uni. Never again! Way too much biology! :D Ooh, I've never heard of veterinary technician classes. What does that involve?

@Bugsie2016 Ah sweet. I'm sure you will be, but I'm here should you need me. :)
    Surprise update a day earlier than normal. :lol:
    Chapter 9
    qIyYygXl.png
    I asked @simscognito what he thought of me posting some WAWRMO bonus pics here (under a spoiler obviously) and he said it was a good idea but I wanted to check with everyone else.
    @Valpre1983 I've just noticed you include a playlist on your blog! That's an awesome idea. Do the songs fit into the themes of the story in chronological order?
    That sounds like fun!

@Acarb90 Ah no science! I made the mistake of taking a psychology course in the first year of uni. Never again! Way too much biology! :D Ooh, I've never heard of veterinary technician classes. What does that involve?

@Bugsie2016 Ah sweet. I'm sure you will be, but I'm here should you need me. :)

It's to be a licensed Vet tech. So basically I am an animal "nurse".

I asked @simscognito what he thought of me posting some WAWRMO bonus pics here (under a spoiler obviously) and he said it was a good idea but I wanted to check with everyone else.

Yes of course!
    THIRTYT(2).png
    I asked simscognito what he thought of me posting some WAWRMO bonus pics here (under a spoiler obviously) and he said it was a good idea but I wanted to check with everyone else.
    Yes of course!
    The important question is Addison or Robin & Max (Romax)? I have bonus pics from all of them but they're the main two categories. :lol:
    I asked simscognito what he thought of me posting some WAWRMO bonus pics here (under a spoiler obviously) and he said it was a good idea but I wanted to check with everyone else.
    Yes of course!
    The important question is Addison or Robin & Max (Romax)? I have bonus pics from all of them but they're the main two categories. :lol:

Hmmm... how about both??? XD
    Yes of course!

Sorry. Can't do. Have to choose one. (I don't have a pic of Addy, Ro and Max right now.)
    Yes of course!

Sorry. Can't do. Have to choose one. (I don't have a pic of Addy, Ro and Max right now.)

:( Okay.... how about Addy??? XD
    Yes of course!

:( Okay.... how about Addy??? XD
    Him with cousin Issy (Isabel)
    eiH4Xtxl.png
    Tony and Addy
    sjTR6FOl.png
    Addy and Max
    SGTwwFwl.png
    Awwwwwwwwww!!!! Addy and Max <3<3<3<3 That
    If was soooo cute!!!!
    @Valpre1983 im trying to read your story, but the link never works on my phone :(

Btw while im at it, can everyone post a link to their story so i can update the main page?
    THIRTYT(2).png