Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I hope August and Beau really can marry, have kids and nothing will separate them again... They really meant to be together and I knew it since the beginning, their friendship was so beautiful and strong when they were younger, so... There no doubts. I love them together <3 But August's work is very dangerous and if he will try to find out who killed Beau's sister and Daniel... Anyone can't be sure that it will not bring one more death... :/

Aww...<3 They're on the right path! Let's hope nothing happens... :scream: And yes, they've had this love grow and develop for so long. Even apart, they were meant for each other.

August's line of work IS dangerous. Beau has every right to worry even though August feels secure in himself. Let's hope this murderer doesn't strike again!
    haswh wrote: »
    @pammiechick Okay so after rereading the note about a few too many times...
    I believe Briar wrote the note, no I think that is a fact. She wanted Daniel gone and he's gone. She wants to keep both her brother and August safe too and so she disappears to keep them both safe.
    I may or may not have read the rules for this gen recently. ;)>:)
    But that doesn't explain the Briar look alike death.
    But maybe Briar is the evil twin.
    :#>:)

Very interesting deduction!!! :smirk: You are thinking like a detective. >:) But, of course, my lips are sealed! :mrgreen:
    Ahhhhh so exciting!!!!
    I must know who this murderer is! I wonder if any of August's colleagues are behind the murder? It is definitely one of August's friends - I wouldn't put it past Etoile to be the murderer.

I'd love to know why you think it's Etoile! B)

I thought it could be Etoile because she is so territorial. Just like in our last meeting with her, she stole August from his date with that other colleague. To be fair, August was responding to her advances, but still. Makes me wonder. XD

Very interesting observation. She is the territorial beast, isn't she? But is she capable of murder? Hmm... :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I feel like that boss of his is man-part blocking :|
    Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    August and Beau!!
    I can't even; I die!
    Beau is so adorable, even all flamboyantly dolled up, you just can't hide that level of Special Beau-ness ❤️❤️❤️

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that this will last (despite murderers and possibly trifling bosses), and that these two are gonna get their HEA
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I feel like that boss of his is man-part blocking :|
    Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    August and Beau!!
    I can't even; I die!
    Beau is so adorable, even all flamboyantly dolled up, you just can't hide that level of Special Beau-ness ❤️❤️❤️

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that this will last (despite murderers and possibly trifling bosses), and that these two are gonna get their HEA
    LOL...if his boss only knew what he was doing to this ship!

Squeal! I'm happy you're happy!!! <3<3<3:love: And yes, I think August likes the alter ego, too, even though Caleb makes him laugh.

Thank you for those well wishes! (Here's hoping August solves the mystery before it's too late!!! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Caleb on the streets but a Beau in the sheets! :D

Cool to see their relationship blossom like that, however, it makes me worry that something terrible is going to happen.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Jeez August marriage, and babies after month... slow down.
    Wanna know who killed Briar.. :bawling:

Cool to see their relationship blossom like that, however, it makes me worry that something terrible is going to happen.

OMG, that's hilarious!!! :joy: You're a poet. Let's hope your intuition is wrong. :s
    xJojox wrote: »

Lol...he wanted to marry Briar after less time, I believe. :lol: August is going to get to the bottom of it one way or another...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I want to know who killed my poor, sweet, innocent boy.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I want to know who killed my poor, sweet, innocent boy.

So sweet and innocent, he almost killed Beau! Lol! :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

:D:D:D

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    The night hairstyle suits Beau much better than the day one in my opinion and still gives him the required artist look. B)
    Vampire detective? I see what you did there :D Beau's parentage is catching up on him. Btw his appearance is way more mature now than back in high school, misery has made him age. Although both him and August still have a lot to grow up. August especially :s Just not learning from his relationship with Alex who he wanted to marry and have kids with, now after so short a time with Beau he thinks the same? Of course they know each other longer already but honestly, August, that's a bit blind-eyed.
    The meeting with his boss went exactly how I expected it to go. :D Apart from that, if someone had wanted to kill August back when that note was written, they would have done it. Either they would have cared a lot more for Beau than for August so they warned him (but seriously, why would they have failed at killing August if they had indeed killed both Briar and Daniel?). Or they didn't aim to kill either of them but know them save. In that case, the note can be the bare truth (but why would the murderer want to warn others and maybe attract attention to themselves?) or a total lie. Kill Briar but saving Beau? Wouldn't make much sense. :D Jealousy would most likely not be a motive then, otherwise both Blackwells would have to die.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    The night hairstyle suits Beau much better than the day one in my opinion and still gives him the required artist look. B)
    Vampire detective? I see what you did there :D Beau's parentage is catching up on him. Btw his appearance is way more mature now than back in high school, misery has made him age. Although both him and August still have a lot to grow up. August especially :s Just not learning from his relationship with Alex who he wanted to marry and have kids with, now after so short a time with Beau he thinks the same? Of course they know each other longer already but honestly, August, that's a bit blind-eyed.
    The meeting with his boss went exactly how I expected it to go. :D Apart from that, if someone had wanted to kill August back when that note was written, they would have done it. Either they would have cared a lot more for Beau than for August so they warned him (but seriously, why would they have failed at killing August if they had indeed killed both Briar and Daniel?). Or they didn't aim to kill either of them but know them save. In that case, the note can be the bare truth (but why would the murderer want to warn others and maybe attract attention to themselves?) or a total lie. Kill Briar but saving Beau? Wouldn't make much sense. :D Jealousy would most likely not be a motive then, otherwise both Blackwells would have to die.

It’s obvious their aim was not to kill August. But why? That might give you a clue. There’s more to all of this than what you see.

As for August...if he’d wanted to truly marry Alex, don’t you think he would have engaged her? But he didn’t. And he thought about how “nice” their life was but it didn’t have the passion or the connection he has with Beau. Having Beau enter his life was a game changer. It didn’t matter how much time had passed. I have a friend who’d dated his wife only for two weeks before he’d married her. Love knows no boundaries of time when it’s right.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @pammiechick Okay so after rereading the note about a few too many times...
    I believe Briar wrote the note, no I think that is a fact. She wanted Daniel gone and he's gone. She wants to keep both her brother and August safe too and so she disappears to keep them both safe.
    I may or may not have read the rules for this gen recently. ;)>:)
    But that doesn't explain the Briar look alike death.
    But maybe Briar is the evil twin.
    :#>:)

I love all of this conjecture........
    I totally think I somehow Briar is indeed alive and well and somehow involved....she was protecting August and Beau and possibly her and August’s unborn - at the time - child. Maybe SHE was involved with the Bambino Brothers...

I think August may well end up with Beau...and I like Beau’s facial hair... he looks so handsome.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @AudreyFld I agree
    I think she has a child from August. He would be about 7yrs now. Not so sure about the Bambino Brothers but you could be right.
    Happy Friday! Sorry for the cliffhanger! >:)

OiNFdZc.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Beau and August! <3<3<3 And I love their animal children. ROFL. I'm no stranger to animals waking me up in the morning, very insistently.

I'm so worried for August, though...I think Beau is right to be worried too. No wonder he let his temper flare up when he knows firsthand about the danger August is in, and how much risk he's putting himself in--not to mention the exhaustion. He's pushing himself too far... I understand him wanting to live a safe, peaceful life with Beau, but he has to be more careful.

And I don't like his old friend's smile one bit... :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
    Oh....Ethan is involved... of course he is because he’s related to Tony! That smile is creepy. My beautiful Ethan. :'( I hope he’s not going to try and hurt August...probably make a deal...I hope.
    @pammiechick You say your sorry for the cliffhanger more like sorry not sorry! :D August please don't wear your self out Beau is right it has been a long time and things can always wait to get a little rest and have a fresh mind. You get sick and then things will stop. I knew there was something fishy about Ethan!
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Would it be premature to high five @xJojox ?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited March 2018
    Beau and August! <3<3<3 And I love their animal children. ROFL. I'm no stranger to animals waking me up in the morning, very insistently.

I'm so worried for August, though...I think Beau is right to be worried too. No wonder he let his temper flare up when he knows firsthand about the danger August is in, and how much risk he's putting himself in--not to mention the exhaustion. He's pushing himself too far... I understand him wanting to live a safe, peaceful life with Beau, but he has to be more careful.

And I don't like his old friend's smile one bit... :scream:

Awww...animal children. Very cute. And yes, waking up to animals needing LOVE is typical. :lol:

Beau is very emotional and he goes with that first before he thinks. But August is driven...to a fault. Let's hope this doesn't catch up to him in bad ways.

And that Corleonesi smirk is classic. :smirk:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Oh....Ethan is involved... of course he is because he’s related to Tony! That smile is creepy. My beautiful Ethan. :'( I hope he’s not going to try and hurt August...probably make a deal...I hope.

Ethan...probably worships his father a little too much. We'll see what comes of it. I love that smile! :love:
    @pammiechick You say your sorry for the cliffhanger more like sorry not sorry! :D August please don't wear your self out Beau is right it has been a long time and things can always wait to get a little rest and have a fresh mind. You get sick and then things will stop. I knew there was something fishy about Ethan!

Who me? I'd NEVER be sorry not sorry...well... >:)

August should rest, but he can't until this is over. But is it going to be that easy?

Ethan...he's just got a great smile, doesn't he?
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Would it be premature to high five @xJojox ?

I'm just going to say...YES! Too premature... :naughty:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    NOT DEAD!!! Really, I need some help here!
    Omggg August, what are you doing to yourself?!
    Beau is right to get on his case; it's so frustrating to see someone you love treating themselves poorly :bawling:
    Is it weird I'm just so happy to see this little bit of domestic life? Cute pets, morning cuddles, getting ready for work etc; it makes me happy ok!

But on the other hand... I'm also really eager to see this mystery unfold? So I'm like "you do what you gotta do August" he's just in the moment, Beau; let him be in the moment so we can have some resolution here!

Ahh, that's gotta blow though, knowing you have to bring in guys you're friends with :grimace:

Ethan, I knew you were a shady 🐸🐸🐸🐸! That smile /shudder
    I'm super anxious about the next chapter /covers eyes
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    NOT DEAD!!! Really, I need some help here!

SUPER NOT DEAD!!!!!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh yes.... Ethan... He was so mysterious and always knew almost everything. But I agree with August - he's not the one who killed Daniel and separated August and Beau. It really makes no sense :/ Somehow I think it was a girl. Maybe even Etoile... or Amber. They both had the reasons to do that, especially Etoile. I think Amber had a crush on August secretly.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Phew! All caught up again! Awesome chapters... And no fair - cliff hanger :o

So, my theory B)
    Briar filches the knife from August's house, hides it somewhere at her house, pitches herself into the water at Wilder's party and "dies"... thereby giving herself a watertight (haha) alibi for Daniel's murder. She then lures Daniel to her house with murderous intent but Beau shows up too and gets caught in the crossfire, though he doesn't see her there. She stabs Daniel as per her original plan and carts an injured Beau off to "the lady" to be cared for, vanishing before Beau can wake up and see her, but not before leaving that anonymous note warning him to stay away from August or else. I think she did this to stop August from investigating the murder in too much detail... and possibly to keep them both safe from any reprisals from the Fortners. So, yep, that's what I think... :p
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    WHAT??????? :scream: That cliffhanger!!!!!!
    What excellent timing on Ethan's part!