Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a cheat to make a pregnant sim give birth?

My Sim has had her first trimester but I want her to have her baby now. Is there a cheat to make her give birth?

Comments

• KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    edited May 2015
    After a quick search I found the cheat 'sims.add_buff Pregnancy_InLabor'. I'm not sure if it actually works and I'm not sure if you have to do testingcheats first but it's worth a try!
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I'm not sure if there's a cheat, but I know there's a pregnancy mod on MTS that allows you to change pregnancy lengths.
  • loz2448loz2448 Posts: 5 New Member
    thx @jessathemessa and @KaraStars
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    Otherwise, hit the fastest rate of play and make the game zip forward until she's in her last trimester.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BarghaestBarghaest Posts: 168 Member
    Pregnancy also advances if you play another household. So you could go play someone else for a few simdays and she'd be ready to give birth.
  • Jingla_Bel1Jingla_Bel1 Posts: 2 New Member
    'sims.add_buff Pregnancy_InLabor' definitely works!
  • Jingla_Bel1Jingla_Bel1 Posts: 2 New Member
    OMG! It made my MALE sim pregnant and give birth because when I typed in the cheat I was on his control!
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    You can also use the MC Command Center mod to make a sim pregnant, control the cycle and give birth.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    OMG! It made my MALE sim pregnant and give birth because when I typed in the cheat I was on his control!

Not really twins, but two for the price of one, tho, and not having to go through that pesky abduction! :joy:
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    loz2448 wrote: »
    My Sim has had her first trimester but I want her to have her baby now. Is there a cheat to make her give birth?

If you get the bassinette you can interact with it and click "have baby"
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • simshookersimshooker Posts: 3 New Member
    Well that answers my question> @Barghaest said:
    > Pregnancy also advances if you play another household. So you could go play someone else for a few simdays and she'd be ready to give birth.

I had a sim that was in her 3rd trimester when I left and played another family for a bit and when I went back to it she had gave birth and the game gave my baby a stupid name!!! I don't even know if I had a boy or girl!! The name is Julian! Never doing that again.
    simshooker wrote: »
    > Pregnancy also advances if you play another household. So you could go play someone else for a few simdays and she'd be ready to give birth.

I had a sim that was in her 3rd trimester when I left and played another family for a bit and when I went back to it she had gave birth and the game gave my baby a stupid name!!! I don't even know if I had a boy or girl!! The name is Julian! Never doing that again.

Jump into CAS and change it when it's a toddler?

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • morganlydiamorganlydia Posts: 57 Member
    Not sure if you use mods and cc, but the MC Command Center allows you to change the pregnancy trimesters as well as make your sim go into labor.

If not, then "sims.add_buff Pregnancy_InLabor" should work for you.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member

Julian is a male name.
  • simshookersimshooker Posts: 3 New Member
    Yeah when he aged up to toddler I was able to look at his simology and see that he's a boy. Gonna try to figure out how to change his name.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Yeah when he aged up to toddler I was able to look at his simology and see that he's a boy. Gonna try to figure out how to change his name.

Just enter into CAS on that household and change their name where you would name your Sims.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

Just enter into CAS on that household and change their name where you would name your Sims.

Or if that doesn't work - click on a mirror and select the interaction "change sim" and you can change the sims in the household not just the one who interacted with the mirror - I learnt this when my sim got into a same sex relationship and had to wish to have kids

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

Or if that doesn't work - click on a mirror and select the interaction "change sim" and you can change the sims in the household not just the one who interacted with the mirror - I learnt this when my sim got into a same sex relationship and had to wish to have kids

That's pretty much entering into CAS but through Live Mode :p
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • DinkyDonkey2DinkyDonkey2 Posts: 6 New Member
    I’ve tried the cheats but IT NEVER WORKS. IM DESPERATE HERE DUDE😡
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member

Sorry. this post made me LOL.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I’ve tried the cheats but IT NEVER WORKS. IM DESPERATE HERE DUDE😡

Sounds like that's one of the cheats that got borked in the Seasons patch. Your best bet might be to go play another household for a couple of Sim days, or install MCCC (you'd just need the base mod plus the Pregnancy module), use that to force the birth, then uninstall it. (Make sure to deleted the localthumbcache file when installing and uninstalling to make sure you get all the little pieces out; game creates a new one when you play.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • QueenOfSims4QueenOfSims4 Posts: 5 New Member
    the cheat doesnt work guys so dont waste your time to try it
  • mellindimellindi Posts: 9 New Member
    The easiest way would be to use MC Command Center (if you use mods) it comes with an entire section for pregnancy and with one click, you can change the trimester or send your sim into labor instantly. You can also pause the pregnancy or delete it if you change your mind or something, lol.