Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I reaching, or...?

I was screenshotting a schoolhouse I'm building for my friend, but when I zoomed in near the chalkboard (which I had enlarged for the build), I noticed the drawings on it for the first time. I lightened them up as much as I could to see better:

2drzqzp.png
0YhWxGo.png

Now remember, the chalkboard came with Get Together, which was released in December 2015, but here's what I think I see in all the smudges and half erased scribbles:

-A toddler riding a dog (toddlers released January 2017)
-2 different cats, half-erased
-A scraggly jungle plant
-A basketball net behind the toddler

I realize it's perfectly plausible that I'm just seeing what I want to see, but I'm curious if there is anything buried in those other scribbles. I also see:

-A dinosaur or dragon
-*Something* peeking out of the water

Mermaids? Dragons? Some other kind of something???? What do you guys think?
signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
**Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***

Comments

• poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    well since it came with get together, is it not the sea monster that lives in windenburg?
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Entirely possible! <3 Thought I suppose my poor supernatural-lacking soul wants mermaids back, lol!

I meant also does anyone else think that perhaps the chalkboard is offering hints? :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    A lot of references like the movies and computer games, come from S3. Maybe this does too.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    A lot of references like the movies and computer games, come from S3. Maybe this does too.
    Also possible! I mean of course there's the llama in the lower left corner, which is a motif in all the Sims games. :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2018
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    I was screenshotting a schoolhouse I'm building for my friend, but when I zoomed in near the chalkboard (which I had enlarged for the build), I noticed the drawings on it for the first time. I lightened them up as much as I could to see better:

2drzqzp.png
    0YhWxGo.png

Now remember, the chalkboard came with Get Together, which was released in December 2015, but here's what I think I see in all the smudges and half erased scribbles:

-A toddler riding a dog (toddlers released January 2017)
    -2 different cats, half-erased
    -A scraggly jungle plant
    -A basketball net behind the toddler

I realize it's perfectly plausible that I'm just seeing what I want to see, but I'm curious if there is anything buried in those other scribbles. I also see:

-A dinosaur or dragon
    -*Something* peeking out of the water

Mermaids? Dragons? Some other kind of something???? What do you guys think?

Looks like that T-rex is about to eat that toddler sitting at his feet. (not the stick kid on the dog) lol and a tornado just above that dog's head or horse's head. ETA: Oh, and a friendly whale in the water next to that lilly pad flower thing.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Looks like that T-rex is about to eat that toddler sitting at his feet. (not the stick kid on the dog) lol and a tornado just above that dog's head or horse's head. ETA: Oh, and a friendly whale in the water next to that lilly pad flower thing.
    There is definitely something on Rex's feet! I thought it was an eye, like Sauron.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    That could be a child too, rather than a toddler. I mean, if we're seeing what we want to see, that could be a horse, not a dog. What about the numbers? They could represent some hidden code too, right? lol
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
    That could be a child too, rather than a toddler. I mean, if we're seeing what we want to see, that could be a horse, not a dog. What about the numbers? They could represent some hidden code too, right? lol
    I considered that, actually! :trollface: Where's the Illuminati when you need them???
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Had you mentioned the toddler part before last year the forums would have exploded!

The sea creature might be a hint though
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »
    There is definitely something on Rex's feet! I thought it was an eye, like Sauron.

LOTR pack confirmed! *nods sagely*
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png