Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hilarious Buffs

So I've been exploring the jungle with one of my sims and unfortunately received a dart in the neck. It being my first time having this problem I didn't know how to get the antidote. I had a pop up that said something about searching online so I tried that and got medicine instead hoping it would help. Instead I got another pop up along with this buff that I thought was toooooooo funny! I thought I'd share it with you guys and see if you guys have any buffs that you thought were funny as well.

baXebFW.png
2ahzmo1.gif

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    There's actually a separate Purchase Antidote interaction on the computer, but it can be easy to miss. It's the one that says it's worth 1,000 simoleons.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • ellena24ellena24 Posts: 11 New Member
    I just bought this and have yet to play! it looks so good
  • Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    @paradiseplanet yep I completely missed it I went back on vacation to figure out how to get it before time ran out.

@ellena24 it is! I’m loving it so far.
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @Lex2221 If you have bone dust from your previous adventure you can give it to a Selvadoradian local and they'll hand you the antidote for free! If you don't, if you have max culture skill you can buy bone dust in the secret wares sold by the market vendors there too.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    I haven't explored JA yet, but I've heard of this happening though never actually seen it. :p I bet over-medicated sims would make for an interesting story. One of the buffs I just ran into isn't as funny so much as it is sad. I went to re-adopt a daughter sim I couldn't previously take care of. She was upset about something when knocking on the door; a few sim hours ago I'd gotten a notification saying her foster mom passed, and that she'd been adopted again by someone else. So I figured it was time to introduce her biological family, thinking they'd cheer her up during the grieving process. But, no, it wasn't the death of the woman who raised her that upset her... selfish little thing, but it still tore me to pieces.

JLeh7oS.png

tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..