Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Witches, What Did I Do Wrong?

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited March 2018 in The Sims 2
I was playing Angelique (an evil witch) and made the mistake of her studying Neutral witchy stuff, now she has lost all her powers, can't read the book anymore, only examine, she is still a witch in a different outfit now, can't cast any spells etc. How do I get her back to evil witch? She can make the stuff in the caulron but it says it belongs to Angelique the Evil witch and she is stuck as a Neutral witch, who can't do anything at all. :/ (spells can't be cast).
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    It is a bug. Usually, the magic book and cauldron should also change with their owners, so if evil witch becomes neutral, the book should become brown.
    Try sending your witch to secret witch lot. Click on your sim, choose Fly to..., choose Magic in neighborhood section and choose one of two lots.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Hey, thanks for the info but she doesn't have any other options but to cast spells and they are grayed out even if she has the ingredients in her inventory. Guess I will have to cheat her back to evil witch with boolprop or something. :/
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Were you able to cheat her back?
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Also, try The Batbox (You want Force Errors on In-world or Force Errors on All) whenever you have a sim suddenly loose interactions that they should have. Most likely, something is stuck.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]