Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just bought this!

sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
So far having a blast! Does anyone else still play and if so do you guys enjoy it? I really wish they had used these graphics in TS4. :blush:

Comments

• Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    It's one of my all time favourite in the franchise followed by ps2 Castaway :relaxed:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited March 2018
    Yep - still enjoying it. Working on my last Ambition to complete all of those in the base game, and I have a few "sandbox" kingdoms I return to as well. It can get a little repetitive, so I take occasional breaks, but I certainly am still enjoying it. By all means, enjoy, and spread the word!

CgEozWs.jpg

• sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Yep - still enjoying it. Working on my last Ambition to complete all of those in the base game, and I have a few "sandbox" kingdoms I return to as well. It can get a little repetitive, so I take occasional breaks, but I certainly am still enjoying it. By all means, enjoy, and spread the word!

CgEozWs.jpg

Completely forgot it existed! It's really fun! :D
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I'm downloading this right now. Can't wait to play!
  • LR31OLR31O Posts: 40 Member
    Just bought this game last week! Haven't played much of it at all, but It's definitely interesting! Although my biggest gripe about this is the lack of settings? I can't find the settings anywhere, maybe I'm just dumb. I just want to fix the screen resolution so it isn't 800x600 or something.
    Hi! I'm Luigi. Video gamer + Illustrator. Commissions always open. Check out my works here!

Portfolio | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    I just bought the game today! I have spent about three hours into the game, and I'm really enjoying it as well.
  • andrevivey92andrevivey92 Posts: 30 Member
    Have fun lol...it's an awesome game.
    TNhwLG.jpg

• I_Wanted_To_Be_EdgyI_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy Posts: 186 Member
    Yes! I'm really into the medieval time period in games so I either play or watch someone else play a majority of games like that. I got this a while ago (like a year) and enjoyed every minute of my playthrough. I am so mad I didn't get it sooner tbh! Enjoy your time with it!!! <3 <3
    giphy.gif

I only played with you, string between a kitten's mitts.

Origin ID: Azaylia
  • OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    edited March 2018
    I used to play it and now I'm thinking about coming back to it. I really plum'd whenever I attempted to accomplish anything, but I might give it a go again. :smiley:
  • marbergmarberg Posts: 52 Member
    Recently bought it :) It's really great!
    Origin ID: LillyMist
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    I just downloaded it the other day. Only played it once before years ago. It was fun. So thought I would play it again. Just have not had the time but looking forward to it.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Where can I buy it?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I purchased it through Origin. Not sure where you'd find a physical disc in a box these days.