Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you prefer if everything is coming?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Unnamed game pack and stuff pack (Tell what game pack and stuff pack)
    Oh, I want Unnamed GP. You know, like how Deadpool has his Untitled Sequel. :D What would be in it? Who knows?! Maybe it's a grab-bag GP! Maybe it's about orphans, or the homeless! It's a mystery! Ooooh! ;)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Seasons
    I missed the weather so much but I feel that it is still too early since it's march, but I would like to see more supernaturals or a game pack like Island Paradise in TS3 where we could manage resorts or more active careers like singer actor model ballerina hairdresser or even being a burglar.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited March 2018
    As much as I want Seasons, a Witches gamepack is the one thing that I want even more. I want that sooo bad. As for a stuff pack, I want that Dangerous Stuff pack that would potentially add new deaths, funerals, expand on the Grim Reaper and "celebrate" the afterlife. Second pick for a stuff pack would be a Romance pack that brought back turn ons and turn offs.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Seasons
    It's time for Seasons now.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    This year, after the Laundry-themed stuff pack and Adventure/Vacation-themed game pack were released, I haven't notice if they were no longer showing us the quarterly teaser anymore but, how about this?! Would you like to see seasons first or would you want to see the game pack and the stuff pack first? If you pick the unknown game pack and stuff pack, tell me what pack do we want to see!

I want to give them plenty of time to get Seasons right after the PR disaster that was My First Pet Stuff. I'd like to see either some sort of education GP (give options for kids/teens like homeschooling or some sort of "study from home" features like the CL careers, maybe if you've got at least a B average so there'd be incentive to have the kids/teens do well in school) and possibly an active day care career (not my cup of tea but I know a lot of players would like that). I'd also like to see either witches/wizards (please, no "manwitches"!) or a general Magic pack, sort of a modern reboot of Makin' Magic from the original Sims. As for stuff packs, a Teen Stuff Pack would be welcome, the way we got Kids Room and Toddler Stuff. Something to set teens apart from both the younger generation and actual YA+. Maybe skateboarding with a skateboard venue, or pieces to build your own skateboard parks. Or basement bands since we don't have garages. B) If they can add traits in an SP, we could have an Arrested Development trait for YA and up, that would allow them to participate in Teen activites, sort of like we have the Childish trait. Or they could take one of the themes from the Community Stuff Pack survey like Off the Grid or Starter Home and expand on that.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    I_Wanted_To_Be_EdgyI_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy Posts: 186 Member
    I REALLY really want a beachy destination where you can do beach-like things, similar to Island Paradise - I wouldn't mind if it were another destination place like Granite Falls and Selvadorada. I (personally) can do without the mermaids though. For an EP? I always preferred University - so I'd love that, without it for me the game feels a little...I don't know...sad.
    giphy.gif

I only played with you, string between a kitten's mitts.

Origin ID: Azaylia
  • Options
    DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    Seasons
    I want to see "Seasons" but given how unpredictably egregious some of the Sims 4 releases have been, I'm going to hold my breath until it releases. Fingers crossed all four seasons are included in it. If not, I think I'm going to laugh bitterly while the Sims Community would probably riot.
  • Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Seasons
    I'd rather see Seasons, to see everyone else who wants it shut up! I don't get the appeal of seasons, if I'm honest, but I'll take it and try it out, but I just hope people will finally be quiet about it if/when we get it. I want something different, like Into the Future was for Sims 3, lets have something entirely out of left field!
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, it's a year over due if you go by the past releases. Released the third year which would have been last year. That is quite a long wait in game time.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Open for business.

More like it was in the sims 2

Ticket machine
    Cash register
    Window displays
    Online shopping
    Home business
    Lemonade stand
    Cake stand
    Larger variarty of different types of shops
    Lifts, esculaters
    Security guards
    Grocery store
    Toy shop with crafted toys and robots
    Flower shops with different types of flowers

Ability to create any type of shop

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    NicoleaNicolea Posts: 48 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons
  • Options
    bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    Seasons
    I picked seasons, because I hate playing the game without it, however, I recently downloaded the "go to school" mod and I forgot how fun university was, so now, I really want a school pack too. And a lot of other ideas, cruises (although, I don't know how they would do it), tropical destination to visit and live, zoos, ski lodge, surfing, amusement parks, ability to have an apartment in any of the worlds (which probably won't ever happen), hobbies and sports, like real sports, ability to be on the baseball team as a teen and get a scholarship for it in college (big dream, I know), banking, getting a loan for a big house and paying on it monthly, real birthdays, real weddings, with a wedding party and ability to go on a honeymoon...sorry I got carried away..I have so many high hopes for the future of Sims...I don't think I would play Sims 5 if they came out with it anyway, after 4 generations, I'm tired of starting over with the game.
  • Options
    missmerizemissmerize Posts: 42 Member
    Seasons
    hahaha this poll is so unfair. of course Seasons is a no brainer... but maybe if we had an inkling of what EA/Maxis had cooking, we wouldn't mind what they gave us either...
  • Options
    hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons (obviously) but I also really want a university/education pack and then celebrities. That would make me very happy!
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Utterly pointless but give me a vaporwave 雨ダパ pack.

So I may have even more useless material possessions to enhance my meaningless insufferable aesthetic.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    A farming pack or University. Something that actually adds meaningful game play.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2018
    Wizards and Witches for the gp.

A flower shop nursery/ Green house type business lot your Sims can live at for an sp.Want lots of pickable flower plants and ability for sims to add them in a variety of ways to vases to sell.

Also I hope we "FINALLY" get a self - employed option for careers added so my sims stops getting listed as unemployed with certain jobs they do or businesses the own. When you own a business - not only are you employed but you employ other sims and it is nutty your sim is listed as unemployed.

(An ep I do not expect until November - as usual - so knowing Seasons and University needs an ep - it is not even in my vision at this point.)

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    I actually had to think about this. I mean Seasons is a must, but I really really want Witches to the brink of exploding. I almost feel like I'm saying it too much, but it tends to relate to the topics I run into. :/
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited May 2018
    Seasons
    Sadly Seasons EP is cursed.

We waited 3 years for The Sims 2 Seasons and we played with it during 2 years because The Sims 3 was released.
    We waited 3 years for The Sims 3 Seasons and we played with it during 2 years because The Sims 4 was released.

Each time Seasons EP is released, a new basegame kill it prematurely (How to have fun with a game when you're excited by the sequel ?).

I feel as if I spend my life to wait for Seasons EP.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Seasons

We waited 3 years for The Sims 2 Seasons and we played with it during 2 years because The Sims 3 was released.
    We waited 3 years for The Sims 3 Seasons and we played with it during 2 years because The Sims 4 was released.

Each time Seasons EP is released, a new basegame kill it prematurely (How to have fun with a game when you're excited by the sequel ?).

I agree.

I think getting Seasons in should be one of the first priorities, just because it's such an important thing in life.. now it always comes very far down the road, so when a new game releases you can start the whole circus again.

• Options
    peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member

I feel as if I spend my life to wait for Seasons EP.

I just recently got The Sims 4 and still play the Sims 3, so there's really not too much of a point to this. Also, there's people who will skip a game all together. There's people who still play The Sims 2. (On their very outdated computer.)
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    PinkHairGuitarPinkHairGuitar Posts: 44 Member
    I'd like university. Loved it in RL, would like to have it in the Sims 4. But I guess it wouldn't be the same like sims 1 or 2, even 3. ... I't still love to have it!
    Guy on my picture is Freaky Pink, famous detective and womanizer.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Seasons
    I need Seasons like yesterday!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Seasons
    aprilrose wrote: »
    vickyloo wrote: »
    I would also like to see university.