Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Munch Family

Comments

• PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited September 2016
    Oh I hate that family!!!! Mila is always trying to get with my Sim. I use the MCCC mod to send her away because she EVERYWHERE!!! She worse then Eliza Pancakes!!! Shinya was friends with Gunther at one point in time. Well until my Sim stole Gunther's girl...lol

I can't stand Eliza. :D I'm constantly sending her away.
    Also, I was checking out the Munch's friends lists, and she currently has a thing with Gunther. :p It kind of makes sense, the two of them.

I thought they fixed the incest bug or are they not mother and son? But yeah I agree they do kind of make sense with each other.

Post edited by PsychoSimXX on

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    On my legacy save, Mila is married to Gobias Koffi and they had twins. The twins were in the running to be my heir's spouse. Now they're married. Gunther married Yuki Behr. Wolfgang knocked up Cassandra and married Elsa. Lucas is alone but getting plenty of sims preg. Thanks MC.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • marx13marx13 Posts: 48 Member
    Well I haven't played in a while but in my last game Gunther died in a fire accidentally whilst grilling some hot dogs one morning. I didn't even try to save him. I felt a little bad so I left his urn, but his emo brother kept mourning after him instead looking after his needs so I got rid of it. Not to mentioned Gunther's ghost invited the whole family out for a meal once which was kind of weird...
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Oh I hate that family!!!! Mila is always trying to get with my Sim. I use the MCCC mod to send her away because she EVERYWHERE!!! She worse then Eliza Pancakes!!! Shinya was friends with Gunther at one point in time. Well until my Sim stole Gunther's girl...lol

I can't stand Eliza. :D I'm constantly sending her away.
    Also, I was checking out the Munch's friends lists, and she currently has a thing with Gunther. :p It kind of makes sense, the two of them.

I thought they fixed the incest bug or are they not mother and son? But yeah I agree they do kind of make sense with each other.

Eliza and Gunther? :o No, they aren't mother and son.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    In my play through with them, I actually didn't plan on playing them at first. I made a single sim, and she ended up joining the club Gunther is in, and as I was looking for a potential spouse at the time for her, she ended up with Gunther. As they got married and had their family (8/10 kids currently. I have no idea why I decided to do it but that's beside the point), I got curious about his mom and brothers so I checked them out. I also went into CAS and made a sister named Clarissa for them. So current family tree would go like this:

Mila + ???
    |
    Gunther + Laurel, Wolfgang, Lucas, Clarissa
    |
    Daisy, Cory, Greyson, Mortimer, Madilyne, Lynn, Amadeus, Agnes (Don't ask me why I picked Lynn after a Madilyne I just liked it and realized afterwards they were very similar spelling wise. Pronunciation is different though: Madaline is how Madilyne is pronounced, and Lynn is just Lynn in my head but idk)

I've actually turned it into a legacy and I'm planning on following Lynn as she grows up, but then when I went to introduce Wolfgang to the Sim I have planned for him to marry (and tested in CAS. I was pretty pleased with the results all in all), he tried deciding that he was also going to have his own legacy and I'm still wrestling with him on that one.

Anyway Wolfgang left the Renegades and had a bit of a make-over (he still dresses in mostly black but without the eyeliner and stuff), Lucas is a somewhat confused looking teen, and Mila decided to die on me at the second playthrough of Cory's birthday party (because I aged her up to an elder for storyline purposes. NOT so she could die yet). Clarissa doesn't exactly have her own personality yet.

After Daisy became a teenager, I moved her to her uncles/grandma's house to make room for the younger kids, and did the same with Cory. Still debating on Greyson (he aged up pretty cute). But I did a bit of remodeling and currently Clarissa and Daisy share Lucas' old room, Lucas has Wolfgang's old room, Cory has Gunther's old room, and Wolfgang has Mila's room, with the addition of a piano (he's a gloomy musician writer kind of guy.)

Pretty funny how Bookworm seems to be a family trait so far, Gunther has it, Daisy randomized it (pretty sure), when Wolfgang grew up into a YA he got it.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I haven't done too much with them.

Cassandra dated Don, but found out that he was cheating on her with her own mother! shockers! So she joined the Avant Guards and met Gunther. He always gravitated towards her, so I assumed he was crushing on Cass. They briefly dated before she married Darren Dreamer.

I see Mila Munch on dates with everyone! Every time my sims goes out to eat, she's there on a new date. I play rotation, and when I go back to households they often have had relations with Mila. She certainly gets around.

Love reading what everyone has done!
  • Cait_lynCait_lyn Posts: 71 Member
    I've never played the entire family, but I once had a sim marry Gunther.
    In one save, I deleted Gunther (and a bunch of other YAs) because MC Command Center moved them out of their houses and they were living alone, taking up space they shouldn't have been. I don't remember what MC CC did with Mila, but Wolfgang is married to Yuki Behr and they have twin daughters. Lucas is married to Wendy Corduroy and they have a son.
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    edited September 2016
    Lucas is the only one I've played. My legacy heir's older brother brought him home from school when they were children, and I decided to set him up with the heir. I had a really hard time getting them together, though. The flirting would go well for awhile, but then they would end up embarrassed with one another. Finally, though, with a lot of persistence, I was able to make them fall in love. They're now married and expecting their first and only child. I'm not sure how the baby will end up looking.

05-22-16_9-59-24nbspPM.png

I think they were teenagers in this picture.

05-29-16_9-27-24nbspPM.png

Lucas on his wedding day.

05-29-16_9-17-38nbspPM.png

He disappeared for awhile during the party, and I found him upstairs playing The Sims :D

09-13-16_9-26-43nbspPM.png

The most recent picture I have of him. His mother-in-law died, so she won't get to meet her grandchild. :(
  • They are one of the families that I have just completely ignored my wonderful sims do not associate with that riffraff
    "I should have been a pair of ragged claws, scuttling across the floors of silent seas."
  • PrincessStarlaPrincessStarla Posts: 52 Member
    In my game, Wolfgang is dating Morgan Fyres and they just moved in together. They have a small house and have a low income, but are happy. Currently I'm hoping to get an unexpected baby from them.

Morgan's step-sister (I think they're step-sisters) Siobhan is dating Sofia Bjergsen. They so cute together. I will probably use them to test the next EP. Siobhan is perfect for the new Politics career and I bet Sofia will enjoy the city life more than the suburbs.

And Sofia's sister Elsa is best friends with Wolfgang's brother Lucas and I plan to have them start dating soon (they'r both teenagers now)
    Please keep in mind English is not my first language, so I may make mistakes and have a bit of trouble explaining myself
  • parbopostcardsparbopostcards Posts: 78 Member
    I think I deleted them...LOL!
    This post inspired me to play them last night. Wolfgang had a good date with a ghost.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    The only one I've really played with is Gunther, because he's the gay boyfriend of one of my own guys. And I used him as the "donor dad" for Maaike Haas' kid because she's now a happily-married butch lesbian (and I'd rather her and her wife keep their parts :p). The latter was a giant mistake because he makes pretty dreadful children and I know that it's not Maaike's fault, but I accept their strange child regardless. He's also a good boyfriend who has a pretty strange love for nightlife.

I know people like Wolfgang but he looks pretty ugly to me...maybe he's a reverse-Gunther. Shoddy looks and good genes instead of good looks (if you like the "dapper dork" aesthetic) and shoddy genes.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    The other day I got rid of the Munch family except for Wolfgang. He'll marry the Pancake daughterand live with them until CL comes out. Then him and wifey will move into their own apartment. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    arintia wrote: »
    I am currently doing a rotational play and have come across the Munch family. I was very curious to find out what other people have done with the Munch's!

Honestly, Gunther annoys the heck out of me, so I'll probably end up killing him in the long run. Wolfgang I have mixed feelings for, but I think I'm going to have him trick Yuki into falling for him and then using her to get money and stuff like that, but I want Yuki to end up with Hugo Villareal, so i don't really know what I'm going to do with him after that. He and Malcom Landgraab have a sketchy friendship and Malcom is falling hard for Morgan Fyres, so I was thinking that maybe he can do something to her, but I'm not entirely sure yet. As for Lucas, he'll end up being with Elsa Bjergson, but I am currently having him crush on Olivia from the Kim-Spencer-Lewis family.

Lol
    p6tqefj
  • sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    edited March 2018
    I love Gunther! He tried to hit on Maaike Haas in one neighborhood with no luck (I later found out that Maaike was more interested in Ulrike), and he married the first generation heir in my legacy family. Now I'm worried that they'll have ugly kids.

5H3rmq.png

Mila had to go on Jenny Craig.... she isn't so.... scary any more. Her Biggest Loser workouts nearly killed her a few times, but it was worth it.

zUicvN.png

qtBBUA.png

BTW, I think that Wolfgang's father lives in San Myshuno in one of the penthouse apartments.
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    I'm somewhat partial to the Munch family.

@sleekoduck87 I had my legacy founder marry Gunther also, and I'll say this: I absolutely adored him, and his genes are strong. I am six generations in and Gunther's nose has been on EVERY heir so far. My legacy founder and he had four girls originally (one single then natural triplets) and that nose was on all of them. It's something.

I haven't done much with Wolfgang or Lucas yet, but Gunther is great and I've warmed up to Mila. In my rotational game, she's had a couple kids with a sim of my own making who is of questionable character and owns a medieval-themed restaurant.
    a63ftuN.png
  • sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    @Monday

My legacy is really getting some winner genes there between Johnny Zest's warg eyes and Gunther's nose! Thanks for the heads-up! :D

vlcsnap-2013-04-08-13h21m23s76.png
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • xosummerloverxoxosummerloverxo Posts: 245 Member
    I briefly played the Munch family as I'm doing Sim/house makeovers. They're not my favorite family but Mila was good friends with one of my Sims in a different save so I have a soft spot for the family. My MCCC had married Mila and Don Lothario and moved Mila and her two younger kids into the Caliente house so I quickly shut that down lol (I didn't want to subject her to Don Lothario's cheating ways). After moving them back to their rightful home, I gave them each a makeover and redid the house a bit, which included giving Wolfgang and Lucas their own rooms and moving Gunther into the small living space at the back of the lot as a stepping stone to getting him to move out. I'm not sure who I want Mila and Wolfgang to be with but I have Gunther getting to know Maaike from the Free Spirits household. :)

tumblr_opy59iHeFc1vnq1cro1_400.gif
    I do not own the above gif.

My game:

Munch woman married Jacques Villareal guy, and they all lived in a big happy family.

Until the Callientes moved next door. The mom Calliente decided to kill Mila Munch and marry the father for his money. Max is super angry/evil and decided to get revenge. He became a vampire, forced Katrina Calliente to sit and watch as he turned her daughter, Dina, into a vampire. His next plan is to kill Katrina and perhaps bring back Mila Munch.
  • ellena24ellena24 Posts: 11 New Member
    In my game my teenager is dating lLucas and Wolfgang
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    I wonder what happend to the father of the family? Does anyone know?
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2018
    I heard many people thought Gunther is the father :):):):):):)
    And Vatore are couple, Bro are gay couple :):):)
    BTW who think Hecking are looks more like siblings than gay couple :):):)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited April 2018
    I actually have a pretty big Munch family tree going on in my game! With MCCC installed and the game arranging marriages and children for me, so I haven't played them myself but it is interesting to see their relations and I have some sims from my main tree, the Purdues (Purdue legacy) marry Munches.

I installed MCCC by the time Lucas was already a YA and I hadn't enabled married babies only so the second generation is a bit of a mess and there were A LOT of children.

Actually Lucas was the first Munch man to have a baby, with Babs L'amour who I added to the game, they had a son named Nathaniel.

But Babs later married married Gunther who also had a child with her named Bobbie (girl). Gunther also had two kids with a townie named Tanvi, a boy named Nash and a girl named Jaleesa. Personally I always imagined Gunther to be gay though, so this whole part of the family tree feels a bit off. :tongue:

Lucas married a sim named Danielle Dennis from one of the families I created, they had a son named Ryker Munch. Ryker ended up getting married to a Landgraab girl, Bobbie Landgraab.

Lucas and his wife Danielle and their son Ryker with his wife Bobbie Landgraab and their daughter Mae:
    gNuzUxH.png

Wolfgang had the most women and children. He first had two daughters with a sim named Shelby Sunshine that I created. Then he married Nina Caliente and had a daughter with her named Sasha. Lastly, when Nina passed away, he married a townie name Maki Sasaki (that name ;-;) and had two more children; Brylee, a daughter and Cooper, a son.

These are Sasha, Brylee and Cooper munch:
    IbucQlq.png

And Brylee's family with my sim Arvin Purdue, this family I actually played with:
    5Em2KGj.png

My tree in the plum tree app has pictures of all of them and gives a good overview of what's going on. :tongue:

These are the men born into the Munch family in my game. From left to right Gunther and his son Nash, Wolfgang and his son Cooper, Lucas and his son Nathaniel and Nathaniel's son Louis and lastly Lucas' son Ryker:
    8jxhPbj.png
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Mila is now married to Marcus Flex and helping him raise his three kids. Twins by Eva and another kid by some random townie. The mothers have died due to some extreme violent incidents. Things got a little crazy when the kids were born by two different women at basically the same time.

Anyway...

Wolfgang is a criminal and is Max Villareal's right hand. He is also married to Morgan Fyres. No kids yet.

Gunther is married to Maike and they had triplets. Worse couple ever to get triplets.

Lucas is an archaeologist. He is sleeping with some random townie but nothing serious going on with her. He is only interested in artifacts at the moment.