Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Patch Speculation 2018 (Patch Is Out) (Mainly Bug Fixes) (Seperated JA Objects if you have JA)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
Time to start thinking about the April Patch. April 1st is Next Sunday. I want to see some Cats and Dogs bugs addressed in this patch.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    I'm only expecting bug fixes, maybe some Easter challenge ? I feel April will feel very dry in content except getting a sneak peek to the next quartry teaser
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited March 2018
    I doubt we'll get it early in April unless a new release requires it. I'd also still like a couple of C&D fixes and a solution to the bug that makes some sims crawl on their knees like toddlers when they're energized (only happened to one of my sims but still it's annoying). I'm mostly looking forward to see the new QT though :D
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Still keep an eye on those radio station's custom songs bug fix
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Since we got the small bug fix patch a couple of days ago, I think the April patch comes later in the month so they can include as many bug fixes as they can in the patch.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Of course it's also possible we might see a big update to the base game sizable to toddlers last year.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Of course it's also possible we might see a big update to the base game sizable to toddlers last year.

You have been predicting that since January. I doubt it.

April should be bug fixes.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I'm counting on bug fixes in April.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

I hope so
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

even a broken clock is right once a day
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Street gallery fix
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

even a broken clock is right once a day

Twice actually... If it's analogue or 12 hr digital.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I don’t think we’ll see a big update but... catlover was right about the small pets stuff pack so who knows. Could be right about this too. I’m just waiting, like usual, for some news to be exciting! Meanwhile I’m enjoying my new game: Surviving Mars.
    Street gallery fix
    I thought that was fixed.

Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    I don’t think we’ll see a big update but... catlover was right about the small pets stuff pack so who knows. Could be right about this too. I’m just waiting, like usual, for some news to be exciting! Meanwhile I’m enjoying my new game: Surviving Mars.

Wow I didn't know this was out already.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Street gallery fix

Lomelindi7 wrote: »

Wow I didn't know this was out already.

It just got released last week!
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    The usual for me
    Firemen
    Burglars
    Call police on nosy neighbors in CL once you warn them once and they continue and vice versa.
    Tweens
    Vechiles
    More Building
    Bunk beds
    Swim in ocean.
    Bug fixes.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

Yes, just a few corrections of bugs I think.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    The usual for me
    Firemen
    Burglars
    Call police on nosy neighbors in CL once you warn them once and they continue and vice versa.
    Tweens
    Vechiles
    More Building
    Bunk beds
    Swim in ocean.
    Bug fixes.

If we get a University pack, that would be a good place for bunk beds so Sims can share a dorm room.

i don't think we're going to get any new age stages, so that leaves out Tweens.

Right now, the four most likely items would be
    Bug fixes (more than likely and possibly the only thing)
    Firefighters
    Vehicles (car) patch
    Building features (for example, spiral stairs if we get a Witch/Magic pack, but probably not until May or June depending when the pack releases).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    The usual for me
    Firemen
    Burglars
    Tweens
    Vechiles
    More Building
    Bunk beds
    Swim in ocean.
    Bug fixes.

If we get a University pack, that would be a good place for bunk beds so Sims can share a dorm room.

Firefighters
    Vehicles (car) patch
    Building features (for example, spiral stairs if we get a Witch/Magic pack, but probably not until May or June depending when the pack releases).

Sounds about right by the way here is a comment from Graham regarding Bunkbeds.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Street gallery fix

Well, the garden sell table was fixed, but the gallery for selling paintings wasn't. At least for me.

-probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    edited March 2018
    The usual for me
    Firemen
    Burglars
    Tweens
    Vechiles
    More Building
    Bunk beds
    Swim in ocean.
    Bug fixes.

Firefighters
    Vehicles (car) patch

And that's your opinion about the "I don't think" let me tell you this it may happen or it may not happen but once I get a confirmed no from an actual guru a person who works on the game. Then I'll stop but until I get a confirmation I'll still voice my opinion and speculate for Tweens thank you.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited March 2018
    The usual for me
    Firemen
    Burglars
    Tweens
    Vechiles
    More Building
    Bunk beds
    Swim in ocean.
    Bug fixes.

Firefighters
    Vehicles (car) patch

And that's your opinion about the "I don't think" let me tell you this it may happen or it may not happen but once I get a confirmed no from an actual guru a person who works on the game. Then I'll stop but until I get a confirmation I'll still voice my opinion and speculate for Tweens thank you.

I continue not to be sold on Tweens, but you can still have your opinion, and I can still have mine.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    The usual for me
    Firemen
    Burglars
    Tweens
    Vechiles
    More Building
    Bunk beds
    Swim in ocean.
    Bug fixes.

Firefighters
    Vehicles (car) patch

I continue not to be sold on Tweens, but you can still have your opinion, and I can still have mine.

So true
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    Still hoping and praying for loyalty for couples and slow dancing. I would also like it if my Sims would stop taking 10 years to decide to do an action I asked them to do and stop standing around like dorks.
    Still hoping and praying for loyalty for couples and slow dancing. I would also like it if my Sims would stop taking 10 years to decide to do an action I asked them to do and stop standing around like dorks.

I know right but their suppose to be "smarter" sims.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I'm honestly craving a big patch. I know it may cause bugs, but we need something bigger than a few objects. Something like npcs, careers, aspirations, or maybe cars. I'm not expecting any patch to be bigger than toddlers ever, but something significant like the things I mentioned would help out the game a lot.