Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

do you use True Happiness?

curious to see if anyone here uses this mod (here if you don't know what it is) and if so, what do you think of it? do you use the recommended mods alongside it? guess I'm just looking for testimonies bout it and how it's affected gameplay before I put it in my own game. like does it rock your socks and stuff.
6riwm5.png

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Sorry, you haven't had any responses to this. The Mod seems to have quite a few favorable comments on their MTS page.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Sorry, you haven't had any responses to this. The Mod seems to have quite a few favorable comments on their MTS page.

it's alright! I'll just have to give it a go myself. it does seem pretty popular at least.
    6riwm5.png
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I do! I find it really realistic, I don't get happy because of a room I'm in, or because i'm 'feeling the love', so reducing the 'happy' moodlet makes the happy moments feel really special, and like they've been earned.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    munroele wrote: »
    I do! I find it really realistic, I don't get happy because of a room I'm in, or because i'm 'feeling the love', so reducing the 'happy' moodlet makes the happy moments feel really special, and like they've been earned.

thanks for the comment! I'm glad to hear it's improved the gameplay for you. seems I will definitely need to give it a try!
    6riwm5.png