Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favorite Pet

BigCatlover26BigCatlover26 Posts: 215 Member
This discussion is where you can post pics of your favorite pet and talked about their general background. I would love to see everybody favorite pet and pictures of them. Let us kick this of with my simself and her dog.

This is my Golden doodle Samson as a puppy (even though he isn't golden). I adopted him when he was a puppy and had him ever since. He's an amazing companion and I love going on adventures with him. He is loyal and almost know every command just all around an amazing dog.

GTIIlFg.jpg

7tu4SYp.jpg

Him as an adult (I love him way too much).

hDJW6KR.jpg

MYiv2W5.jpg

He also loves my cat Nova, they are best friends for life.

Lml7zOH.jpg

5wDGb2H.jpg

RyczJdH.jpg

He is also protective and love my simself triplet babies as well.

mFWHrHl.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy this and I cannot wait to see all of you guys pets. <3

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Ah Samson is adorable, one of my favorite pets died some time ago.
    37655586055_aba5e95ac7_b.jpg
    Crystal was aggressive like her mom but unlike her mom she was always hostile when it was time to eat so I had moved her out temporarily.
    38480090952_629c35ea30_b.jpg
    While I was moving the camera looking for collectables I found her, thinking she'd been in Windenburg.
    24639730008_24dd4b0f7b_b.jpg
    38480089112_501e893583_b.jpg
    She ran back to her main owner they grew up together.
    24639727888_93a0ca26ce_b.jpg
    38434704786_06c718f9e8_b.jpg
    She was the same goof she'd been as a puppy I moved her back in and she stayed until she passed.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BigCatlover26BigCatlover26 Posts: 215 Member
    Ah Samson is adorable, one of my favorite pets died some time ago.
    37655586055_aba5e95ac7_b.jpg
    Crystal was aggressive like her mom but unlike her mom she was always hostile when it was time to eat so I had moved her out temporarily.
    38480090952_629c35ea30_b.jpg
    While I was moving the camera looking for collectables I found her, thinking she'd been in Windenburg.
    24639730008_24dd4b0f7b_b.jpg
    38480089112_501e893583_b.jpg
    She ran back to her main owner they grew up together.
    24639727888_93a0ca26ce_b.jpg
    38434704786_06c718f9e8_b.jpg
    She was the same goof she'd been as a puppy I moved her back in and she stayed until she passed.

That is an adorable dog and storyline.
    She was a cutie I learned to separate the food bowls, it's funny those little surprises obviously the game is coded for sims to travel easily but from there to Brindleton it was a decent trip. He should be an elder soon and hasn't had the heart to get another dog. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I have to say, pets look a lot cuter to me in this iteration
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    The Sim version of my favorite cat of course!

CbYEqz8.png
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Emma0708000Emma0708000 Posts: 27 Member
    Cuteness Overload so many adorable pets! <3
    Simply Sims | Youtuber
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    i love seeing everyone's favorites! mine is probably the stray my sim took in first thing after the EP released. her and her grandson are my favorites as of now. she's gone but the other one is still kickin' and she does pay a visit once in a while. and of course the first cat they adopted too. she's so. . . catty. i love it!

biRYwvN.png
    KqUEP3X.png
    yF0Y7yD.png
    76G6yRF.png
    6riwm5.png
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I can't post a photo yet seen as I'm a new member but I have an ibizan hound (never heard of it before this game) named Alaska [side note: my game is rupaul themed] I adopted him when in game and my Sims love him to death, but I re-coloured the fur in order to look like an aussie sheep dog as I love the fur tones (I was messing around and then totally fell in love)..
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    This is Bandit, he always wants to be around other dogs and is full of energery.
    K79pPMf.jpg
    LX5KrgA.jpg
    No idea how he got his coat. His mom is on the left, she also loves to be around other dogs and had him with a stray dog lingering around the house. His parents look nothing like him but he acts like a bit of both.
    vWCWgJ9.jpg
    My 2nd fav is Patches. A spoiled cat that hates dogs. Does whatever she wants, NEVER listens and loves cake that seems to be the only sim food she ever wants and dreams of it. In this household they just got a dog and she wont even let the dog eat in peace. Shes got a personality on her.
    G23Vwmy.jpg

@Cheekybits I really like Bandit's coloring.
    @littlemissgogo your cat is really pretty too. :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    I can't post pics here, but my favorite pet is in my avi. Her name is Layla. She was adopted as a stray. I like to adopt the strays as opposed to making them in cas as you never know what you're gonna get. Also, most of my sims are extreme animal lovers (like me) and like to give the strays a good home. :) Layla is very curious and mischievous. My sim Alice has trained her not to scratch furniture and jump on counters.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    @happygurl in my first game I made my pets in CAP but now I've become a lover of adopting from the computer - I got my Ibizian Hound from there and he's so cute - never thought of that breed before but I love him
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    edited April 2018
    kPwabvB.jpg

Max, an Irish Wolfhound/Great Dane mix. He turned out really cute. My favorite thing he's done so far is sack out near where one of his owners got abducted, waiting for him to come back.
    Post edited by Sjofn on