Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Quarter Teaser?

Comments

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I'm ready for a new town.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Jessvera1 wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Nothing for March???!?!?

No paid content for March. This month debuts the new mobile game.

Wonder why you thought that.
    He probably thought that because they did not add that sad excuse for a stuff pack "My First Pet" into the quarterly teaser.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    In 2 weeks.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    looking forward to it
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    Next quarterly should be coming out the week after next. Next Sunday is April 1st so Monday the 2nd is when I expect it.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    awesome
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Next quarterly should be coming out the week after next. Next Sunday is April 1st so Monday the 2nd is when I expect it.

2nd April is Easter Monday so I doubt the team will be working that day. Maybe Tuesday 3rd though.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    With Drake having left, they may be in a state of flux and are trying to reorganize, so the next trailer may or may not drop as expected. They did drop a small pet SP with no warning that wasn't in this quarter's trailer. I'm just saying, expect the unexpected.
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    I thought this quarter ended today :( Guess we'll have to wait another week!
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
    Eliharb wrote: »

The quarters are grouped in three month sections. April, May and June will be the Spring Quarter. They don't stop somewhere in the middle of a month.
  • Simulator4Simulator4 Posts: 652 Member
    edited March 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    With Drake having left, they may be in a state of flux and are trying to reorganize, so the next trailer may or may not drop as expected. They did drop a small pet SP with no warning that wasn't in this quarter's trailer. I'm just saying, expect the unexpected.

We should just ask @EA_Mage. Can we still expect to see the quarterly teasers the first week of the beginning of a new quarter?
    Post edited by Simulator4 on
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited March 2018
    If I'm not wrong it was SimGuruLyndsay who decided the quarterly teaser, not the Community Manager
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Really excited for the next teaser. :lol: Wondering what are the next packs....
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
    Simulator4 wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

We should just ask @EA_Mage. Can we still expect to see the quarterly teasers the first week of the beginning of a new quarter?

She may not know or be allowed to say. I'm guessing that, at some point, there will be a statement to announce who will be taking over Drake's job and responsibilities. Until then...........
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

2nd April is Easter Monday so I doubt the team will be working that day. Maybe Tuesday 3rd though.

Easter Monday isn't a big thing in the United States -- kids are in school (unless their district takes the week after Easter for spring break), businesses, banks, and government offices are all open. Maybe some private Catholic schools might be closed that day. I'd say either Monday the 2nd or Tuesday the 3rd for the quarterly teaser, unless the lack of a Community Manager throws off the schedule a bit.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Eliharb wrote: »
    c
    Not only quarter end, but end of fiscal year 2018; FY 2019 starts April 1st. It's possible that MFP got finished earlier than scheduled, so the suits decided to push it out this month for cost accounting purposes (one more project they can close out in FY18).

These next two weeks might be setting the calendar for GPs and SPs -- whatever the EP is (if the rumors are true likely Seasons) it's already in production, so they might be looking at the forums for possible ideas as well as some of the past surveys. We could see some of the ideas that lost the vote in the Community Stuff Pack come to fruition -- I'd love to see some of the Off the Grid features like solar panels and such make it into the game, as well as crafts like nectar brewing or jam/pickle making.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited March 2018

Monday isn't a Holiday Easter is on Sunday however Good Friday EA employees might take off. That's the Friday before Easter.
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    I'm hoping its soon. I just want to see what is coming next, i'm hoping for either something supernatural or education.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    In an ideal world the next Quarterly Teaser will show off Seasons... saying that, I realise that is just as likely as Pigs colonising Mars...

I'm expecting a Stuff Pack, and perhaps a Game Pack

Actually I've heard they're going to have a big (?) announcement in June at EA Play this June 9-11th. I personally think they're going to announce the next Expansion Pack and I'm crossing everything I can that it'll be Seasons!

I thought that was debunked?
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    In an ideal world the next Quarterly Teaser will show off Seasons... saying that, I realise that is just as likely as Pigs colonising Mars...

Actually I've heard they're going to have a big (?) announcement in June at EA Play this June 9-11th. I personally think they're going to announce the next Expansion Pack and I'm crossing everything I can that it'll be Seasons!

There's been no official word on anything that will be shown (or not shown) at EA Play, so nothing has ever been debunked yet.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Hoping to see seasons in the next quarterly tease.
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member

Monday isn't a Holiday Easter is on Sunday however Good Friday EA employees might take off. That's the Friday before Easter.

Wow that's pretty disappointing for the US. Here in the UK both the Friday and Monday are holidays.

I'd predict Tuesday April 3 will be the release day for the teaser.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    I'm ready for a new town.

I am honestly hoping for a couple packs that have no new town but are fully focused on new gameplay elements and added depth. It looks like worlds take a huge development chunk of time so I get excited thinking of what cool gameplay they could add if they didn't use any of said time to build a town.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    beville wrote: »
    Hoping to see seasons in the next quarterly tease.

I would cry tears of joy and sing Kumbaya to myself!!! lol
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member

There's been no official word on anything that will be shown (or not shown) at EA Play, so nothing has ever been debunked yet.

But I thought I heard somewhere that it was just going to be the release of the Sims 4 for France. Probably just me.