Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Chikamori Family Heir Poll - BRADEN is the HEIR (VOTE IS NOW CLOSED)

2...Next

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Allan
    I seen the household's you play,very crowded full of chaos.Decided brave trait will keep you alive with so much going on and a fire starts cooking or during a birthday.Allan and Alanna have it but will always pick a lady so Alanna wins.EA made birthday cakes deadly,fireplaces,stoves etc she might save your life one day :o

Fun Fact:

Speaking of the EA obsession with fire

Will Wright the creator of The Sims lost his home and almost his family to a fire.And funny as it sounds gave him the inspiration to think about how possesions affect people blah blah sims was born.True story

So a guy that lost his home and everything he owned to a fire eventually led up to a series with deadly birthday cakes,fireplaces,meteor fires, everything fire death related and singed sims :| Fire fire everywhere.

I knew that, I think from a 107 facts video. Another thing that can set sims on fire is dividing by 0.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Allan
    Looks to me like there isn't going to be a majority winner and there will need to be a run-off (consults "Rule Book").

Simtown15 wrote: »
    Another thing that can set sims on fire is dividing by 0.
    But wait, that's realistic. Or do you mean to tell me that the rest of you can do this IRL without bursting into flames? Hmm... :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Braden
    igazor wrote: »
    Looks to me like there isn't going to be a majority winner and there will need to be a run-off (consults "Rule Book").

Simtown15 wrote: »
    Another thing that can set sims on fire is dividing by 0.
    But wait, that's realistic. Or do you mean to tell me that the rest of you can do this IRL without bursting into flames? Hmm... :p

If they don't, then they are not trying hard enough! ;)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Allan
    Always kind of happy when all potential heirs have fans.
    (yes yes, I know they’re not real people with real feelings but still.., you know)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    Brianna
    Looks like they're all "tied up". :D Braden and Alanna with 11 apiece and Allan and Brianna with 7 apiece. ~sigh~ And now Sandi and Aidan are orphaned, BUT...at least they have the rest of the family still, but they'll remain in boarding school until they're young adults.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    Brianna
    Well...that decides it. Braden pulled ahead at the last minute...over Alanna...and well...this vote is OVER.

Announcing the new HEIR...

Screenshot-169.jpg
    Braden Chikamori is the heir to the family fortune of over §24 Million. It is now his job to carry on the family fortune. What will he choose to do as a career now that he is a Young Adult. Hmmm...still wondering... Will let you know when I decide. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~