Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snow in the UK

Imaginativ3Imaginativ3 Posts: 51 Member
Hey UK peeps, who's enjoying the snow? ?

Comments

• plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    I'm waiting on it to arrive; I keep looking at the sky to see if it has started yet, lol. It snowed a little yesterday morning but it didn't stick because the ground was too warm.
  • Imaginativ3Imaginativ3 Posts: 51 Member
    It's arrived in London yesterday and I had to go outside - soo cold. ❄❄⛄ It's calmed down a lot now.
  • Ishbel2003Ishbel2003 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ugh not me, I stg the clocks go back in a few weeks and the Beast from the East won't go away. I'm sitting here freezing my toes off when it could be all lovely and green and springy outside rip
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    A load of snow has just fallen in the West Country! It looks liker a winter wonderland outside but I am worried about the flowers and birds. This is such weird weather for March.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Here in the south east, it has tried to snow all weekend but it couldn't lay
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    It snowed for at least 30 minutes in my area... And promptly stopped.
    It's quite eratic with its patterns. Start then stop, repeat every so often.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Alfie90Alfie90 Posts: 1,477 Member
    It’s really bad here in the Midlands, snowed all yesterday and now just frozen over. Definitely ready for Spring now.
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    We had a slight smattering of snow where I live on the south coast, nothing too exciting. I'm from the north so all of this fuss has been amateur hour as far as I'm concerned. ;) I don't mind the snow, but I'd prefer to have it around Christmas rather than the week before the clocks are due to change!
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Bring on the warmer weather. If not warmer then at least dry! Fed up of this bloody snow now and we are meant to be getting beast from the east 3.0 over easter weekend.. GAAH
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman