Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Black Mirror

aobaob Posts: 904 Member
The new season of Black Mirror recently came out, and I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on it! My personal favorite episode was either Arkangel or Black Museum, but I did love USS Callister and Hang The DJ so much. I wasn't a fan of Metalhead, and I'm iffy on Crocodile. What about you?
8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh

Comments

• JoeHumanJoeHuman Posts: 32 Member
    I loved them all so much but Callister and the Black museum are tied as favs. Man I wish there was more already! It's so good!
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    USS Callister was my season four favourite.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • LunessenceLunessence Posts: 10 New Member
    I seriously can't get enough Black Mirror. Season 4 was phenomenal.

Crocodile really threw me for a loop. It reminded me of a Shakespearian Tragedy. It was fascinating (albeit horrifying) to watch the horrible choices the protagonist kept making, digging the hole she was in deeper and deeper. Still, though, could a [redacted]'s "memory" be cohesive enough for a human to understand what they were seeing? I honestly don't think the police would have been able to get decent intel that way. But I could be wrong. Maybe if it was a different, more intelligent kind of [redacted].

I really do hope they turn USS Callister into its own TV show. It would be kind of like a cross between Star Trek and The Guild and it's almost boundless in the directions they could take it. The first time the crew ran into an RP guild out in space would be amazing.

Hang the DJ was awesome. Much like San Junipero, it just goes to show that technology doesn't have to be scary and it can help love flourish.

Arkangel reminded me of a "what could have been" scenario between my mother and I. Arkangel is something she would have signed up for and the ending of the episode...well, let's just say I could see my relationship with my mother playing out the same way.

Black Museum was just...wow, just wow. A fantastic tale of revenge.

Metalhead was alright. It reminded me of a good concept for a post-apocalyptic survival video game. It's somewhat similar to one of the previous episodes about the nano-bees; a little far-fetched but an interesting take on the absolute worst of what could "go wrong" with technology.