Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Autonomous woohoo TS4

I was playing with Villareal family today. In my game Katrina Caliente and Jacques Villareal have became close(Katrina smells the money) and Katrina sometimes randomly comes over.
Everything was normal, I was playing with Max and he was fighting with his siblings again because that's what they do. So I switched to Jacques to see what he was doing, and he was having woohoo with Katrina. I am 101% sure that I didn't make them do that. When I play with Villareals I mostly play with the kids(because they are so annoying and I love it)
Is there such thing as autonomous woohoo in TS4 because this has never happened to me before?

Comments

• ashleyl2203ashleyl2203 Posts: 322 Member
    I'm pretty sure if you have them set to full free will that's an autonomous action so I don't see why they wouldn't do it. Just like eating or showering or whatnot lol.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Yeah, it's pretty rare for me, but if they're both super flirty and you leave them alone enough, they'll woohoo autonomously.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Yeah, it's pretty rare for me, but if they're both super flirty and you leave them alone enough, they'll woohoo autonomously.
    I'm pretty sure if you have them set to full free will that's an autonomous action so I don't see why they wouldn't do it. Just like eating or showering or whatnot lol.

Oh my I had no idea! This is the first time when this happens in my game(and I have had it ever since it came out). It's like the best thing ever :smiley:
    Thank you both for your responses!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

It's rare but I have seen it in my game too, makes me happy :)
    It's rare but I have seen it in my game too, makes me happy :)

It made me happy as well! (Makes me feel kinda creepy to be happy because of that)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Oh I thought they stopped that .. but that's great if it happens now and then.
    egTcBMc.png
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Oh I thought they stopped that .. but that's great if it happens now and then.

If it's a thing(which I didn't know before this) I wish it happened more often :smiley:
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    One of the most loving couples in my game happened as a result of autonomous WooHoo. :D I had never seen anything like it before, but they were both townies.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited March 2018
    Build a couple of venues that double as hotels, put aura objects in them and use lot traits. It will happen often. With the right mods all kinds of autonomous behavior can happen a little more often. Since that last patch it seems to be happening more frequent with certain sims. Autonomous woohoo is how I learned about lighthouse woohoo.

I swear I did nothing

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
    Build a couple of venues that double as hotels, put aura objects in them and use lot traits. It will happen often. With the right mods all kinds of autonomous behavior can happen a little more often. Since that last patch it seems to be happening more frequent with certain sims. Autonomous woohoo is how I learned about lighthouse woohoo.

I swear I did nothing

And that's how motels came to my game.. :lol:
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited March 2018
    I have some Couples who autonomous woohoo too and that sometimes want doing autonomous try for baby too (thank you MC :D ).
    Some time after CD patch the autonomous woohoo was toned down but after the JA patch is more often which I'm thankful for.
    Post edited by Madachan88 on
    ItsJanier wrote: »

I swear I did nothing

With the MC Command Center Mod and having the no strings attached enabled, it can lead to some very interesting situations. The most hilarious was Shinya introduced himself to a co-worker who happened to also be the bosses s mistress and then they just went right upstairs to the hotel room. As he was leaving the night club/hotel, he saw the mistress and his boss go into the closet. Later that night he was a neighborhood BBQ the BFF's were having at met a pregnant chic crying outside his home. He introduced himself and began to comfort her. She decided she was going to walk right it in and eat the heart shaped cookies from his fridge. Next thing I know they were at it too. The pregnant chick turned out to be his new bosses wife. That was when the "no strings" was JUST added to the MCCC mod. Both the mod and the game have increased since then with the autonomy but I've never had anything as good as that happen again in my game. Not to THAT highly drama packed story-line that WAS so mach to play out!!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
    ItsJanier wrote: »

I swear I did nothing

With the MC Command Center Mod and having the no strings attached enabled, it can lead to some very interesting situations. The most hilarious was Shinya introduced himself to a co-worker who happened to also be the bosses s mistress and then they just went right upstairs to the hotel room. As he was leaving the night club/hotel, he saw the mistress and his boss go into the closet. Later that night he was a neighborhood BBQ the BFF's were having at met a pregnant chic crying outside his home. He introduced himself and began to comfort her. She decided she was going to walk right it in and eat the heart shaped cookies from his fridge. Next thing I know they were at it too. The pregnant chick turned out to be his new bosses wife. That was when the "no strings" was JUST added to the MCCC mod. Both the mod and the game have increased since then with the autonomy but I've never had anything as good as that happen again in my game. Not to THAT highly drama packed story-line that WAS so mach to play out!!!!

I used to play with MCCC mod but I have played mod-free for a while. I'm thinking about starting a new save with MCCC now thanks to you :smile:
    One of the things I love about that mod is that it is one of the few with it installed, you still have a far amount of a vanilla game by just turning disabling the different features. I'm creating a new base game file so I have the whole story progression off in the games I'm using create for the master file. The autonomy is all fully functional and working amazingly in my game files...LOL (c:

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I play rotationally and one day when I was playing one of my households, two other sims from separate but played households Woohoo'd in the sauna, both were female, I never started or initiated any romantic interactions between them, it was all on their own when I wasn't playing them. They both broke up with their boy friends so maybe they needed a little pick me up.
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited March 2018
    I think it’s so interesting that some players haven’t seen (or rarely see) autonomous woohoo while others do! That must prove how different and unique everyone’s games and save files are! :smile:

Anyway, my sims must be horndogs. :joy: They like to autonomously woohoo very frequently; sometimes at times when I wasn’t planning on having them do so. They’ll start flirting and I’m just like, “Aw, cute! I’m happy you two love each other but let’s go make dinn— oh. I guess that comes first.” :grimace: It’s kind of funny that the autonomy kicked in while you were playing the Villareals, OP. I have a sim who is childhood sweethearts with Max Villareal and they’re now teens in my game. They’re soulmates, boyfriend/girlfriend, partners in crime, the whole sha-bang! I don’t play as Max right now, but rather the female sim. Max has autonomously (obviously, since I’m not controlling him) initiated woohoo three times, which has been pretty much every time he’s seen her. I actually like that sims are able to decide to woohoo autonomously. It’s a little awkward, but kind of cool at the same time since it saves me from having to decide when they should and seems like a bit more of a genuine want than it would have had I directed it.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    I haven't seen that in a long time, back when I used to take other's sims one of my couples did that I think they were just watching television then they got up kissed and they were off. I think it was really nerfed as some said they got it way more often. I wouldn't mind it if my sims did that they weren't trying for baby on their own....at least not in my game, so why not :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    My current heir to my legacy was the result of autonomous woohoo. (I have risky woohoo on at 2%) I wasn’t sure if I wanted my couple to have a third kid or not but that decided for me. Accidents are fun.