Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Use Pet Clothing In Game

2...Next

Comments

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Almost none, but dog collars, there is one exception I made a Doberman named Dobie so I had to give her a scarf so would be a piece of cloth without being clothing
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    Collars and bandanas. I see no purpose of animal clothing whether its sims or IRL. It was probably the biggest turn off for me for the stuff pack that shall not be named.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Made a cat in a new Sims household the other day and forgot to give him a collar. I'm so annoyed at such a little detail, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Bad_AppleBad_Apple Posts: 16 Member
    I only gives my pets collars because everything else looks weird to me lol
    <3
  • IndrewIndrew Posts: 77 Member
    edited March 2018
    If I tried to put anything other than a collar on my cat, he would rip me a new one and then glower at me for months on end. I follow that in game, so nothing but a collar.
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    I can't answer this poll because for me it varies so much. Everyone gets a collar some even get a hat as well. When out for a walk; service dogs get a vest and smaller dogs get clothing (because where I come from, the smaller canines are more susceptical to the cold). Inside, cats; collar only, usually. The dogs, it varies. I have a dog only in a collar and another dog dressed up to the nines where there are 2 small children in the home.

I don't have any resistance dressing up cats and dogs as long as they are not uncomfortable and forced into and believe you me, cats and dogs will let you know when they don't like something.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I think I've used a couple of collars and bandanas in a couple of the pets I created and played with but that is all.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I put my cats in sweaters for a Holiday party once. Aside from that, just collars.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Collars only unless the sim is like a crazy cat lady or some super fancy person who thinks their cat should be wearing an ugly sweater
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I voted outfits, costumes and hats since I dress up the female cat. As for the male kitty, he gets a collar, a jacket, and the "Taco Tuesday" costume.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    hell to the no!
    I'm still angry they put all the effort in CAP instead of gameplay.
    darnit.

-Yarden.
  • Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    Depends on my sim, but I do enjoy the pet clothes, even though I'd never do that in real life
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    My black fox has a bandanna and a little purple dress. My white cat has a pink collar and a sweater and I couldn't resist the toasted cheese hat. She doesn't seem to mind it lol
  • JanlJanl Posts: 21 Member
    I only use collars on pets. I am not too keen on pets in clothes.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited April 2018
    I love the pet clothes! I do what I want <3

Im about to go and see if theres any cc pet clothing....

Its so weird to me that others even care or find it controversial whats others like dressing their virtual pets in.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Collars only.