Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrities

I have often if any celebrities play The Sims. And if so who, how could we find out?

Comments

• Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I know that many kpop singers play The Sims games. I don't know about other celebrities tho.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I know that Brendan Fraser played TS1 but I don't know if he played any of the others or if he still does.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Amaraen82Amaraen82 Posts: 25 Member
    One thing we often don't realize is that famous people work a LOT and have very little time for recreation. :( We tend to glamorize it and think they have fun all the time, but their lives are really very stressful so that we can't even imagine.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Apparently, Katy Parry was interested in the Sims. Not certain if that meant she played it at all. I bought the straightforward ST EP, myself. Had it been Kelly Clarkson, that may have been another thing.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    I know that many kpop singers play The Sims games. I don't know about other celebrities tho.

Oh really? Who?
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »

Oh really? Who?

Mostly older groups/disbanded groups like Chi Chi. I've been kpop fan for years so I know more about older groups and tbh I don't care much about this new generation.
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Leona Lewis
    Britney Spears
    Jordon Sparks
    Katy Perry

Those are the ones I know of who play the Sims.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    sasha banks (wwe dva)

usually sims will have someone on twitter with the person that shows them and their simself
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hillary Duff promoted The Sims 2 Pets in 2006. Not sure if she really was a Sims fan or if she was just hired to be a spokesperson, but they did give the impression that she plays the games.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    JK Rowling apparently does.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited March 2018
    I think Drew Carey likes it too. He featured a sketch about The Sims once on his show, and he appears as a special NPC in House Party.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, and Beyoncé, that way hip hop and R&B will be back!
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    This is such a random topic, lol. I'd like to think that a lot of celebs play this in secret at home or something. I dunno why. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hillary Duff promoted The Sims 2 Pets in 2006. Not sure if she really was a Sims fan or if she was just hired to be a spokesperson, but they did give the impression that she plays the games.

My guess is spokesperson as back then she was really big with the tween age demographic.
  • Options
    LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member

Maybe we should get her to light a fire under dev butts to get more supernatural stuff she could license some Harry Potter stuff :wink:
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • Options
    honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

Watching J.K. Rowling and/or Beyoncé play The Sims is now one of my life goals.
  • Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    Oh my god, could you imagine if JK did a Let's Play? Roflmao. That would be magical. xD I had no idea she played the Sims (or Beyonce? what!) Did they tweet about it somewhere or something?
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Loucifer wrote: »

Maybe we should get her to light a fire under dev butts to get more supernatural stuff she could license some Harry Potter stuff :wink:

I wish, i would imagine its a bit harder then just getting the authors permission though as im sure other big companies own the rights too (Warner Bros etc).
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

Queens
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »

Eh, she's an awful person tho. Seperating the art from the artist is really for the better sometimes. I've never been much of a Harry Potter fan but her behavior and statements recently are just obnoxious.

Shed make great vampire food though. And shed make for ironic target practice for future witches
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Do Sims Ambassadors count as players?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    For all we know somebody famous could be playing it now. Could be using the forums and other websites.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited April 2018
    I can't blame them for keeping a low profile if they are playing and posting in the forums. Lots of crazy obsessed fans out there. >.<
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    I saw a recent interview with Zendaya where she talked about playing The Sims. She didn't say which version, only that she loved it.