Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - SERIAL KILLER WIN P.13

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »
    I. Am. Clueless. (Panicking on the inside)

Don't panic! The game hasn't started yet. :lol: Ask me any questions you have, here or in pm, or anyone else. The game's not too hard, so no worries. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @lukeaha I have played a few games but I still have no idea what I'm doing :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• CenthaCentha Posts: 46 Member
    So I have two roles already, I just need to pick one of them right?
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    @Centha Yep, you need to decide which role you're going to take, and tell @bellagorilla in a PM :)
    @Centha Yep, you need to decide which role you're going to take, and tell @bellagorilla in a PM :)

That is correct. :3

Just waiting on @lukeaha and @RaeSimlish to start the game.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Gonna put his role choice in
    Alexander Hamilton
    Possibly an alien?
    Alexander Hamilton.
    Players are not on the thread?
    Alexander Sleeping In
    I think it might only be me finding those funny. You enjoy yourselves, now. Don’t get into too much trouble.
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    I think it might only be me finding those funny. You enjoy yourselves, now. Don’t get into too much trouble.

That's great, Rosey. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »
    I. Am. Clueless. (Panicking on the inside)

Don't panic! The game hasn't started yet. :lol: Ask me any questions you have, here or in pm, or anyone else. The game's not too hard, so no worries. :3
    nani wrote: »
    @lukeaha I have played a few games but I still have no idea what I'm doing :D

Thanks you two. I have now made a decision and am now excited to see what happens! :#
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Alexander Sleeping In
    Possibly an alien?
    Alexander Hamilton.
    Gonna put his role choice in
    Alexander Hamilton
    Alexander Sleeping In

Don't you dare be an eyelash and pretend to waltz in and Alexander Anderson this.

@Eyelash
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I have everything now. :3
    Game will start in 30 minutes.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    I have everything now. :3
    Game will start in 30 minutes.

Ah! Can't wait :smiley:

I will most probably be sleeping when it starts

Stay alive~

Gunshots were heard in the early hours.

Is he breathing? Is he going to survive this?

Young Philip Hamilton was shot this morning.

Who did this, Alexander, did you know?!

George Eacker was the one who killed him.

My son~

Alexander Hamilton couldn't live with this.

He is working through the unimaginable.

And so Alexander gathered his friends together to stop George Eacker from taking another life.

It is now day one.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hello guys.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Friendly reminder: character names used in the stories has no effect on the game or vice versa, unless someone has died.

Discards are now posted.
    Discards:
    Nani: Mafia Goon
    Greenplumbob: Town Roleblocker
    Rose: Judas
    Lia: Survivor Mason
    Sonschi: Alpha Goon
    Sub: Gravedigger
    Centha: Werewolf Gravedigger
    Lukeaha: Alien One-shot Unlynchable
    RaeSimlish: Wild Card
    Kitty: Town Lover
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Good job reminding me of that song that made me cry so much :s jk it's fine
    I'm still awake !

Hello everyone :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Hey guys.
    Quite a few scum discards which could be a good thing. :D but there's a lot of new players that I'm not going to be able to read, hi new players!

I see the_greenplumbob discarded town roleblocker, I mean that's an ok role, right? But maybe they chose something better. I guess it's annoying when you can potentionally block a good townie role though.

I'm not sure what judas or alpha goon is and I've forgotten what gravedigger does so I'll look them up.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Hey guys.
    Quite a few scum discards which could be a good thing. :D but there's a lot of new players that I'm not going to be able to read, hi new players!

I see the_greenplumbob discarded town roleblocker, I mean that's an ok role, right? But maybe they chose something better. I guess it's annoying when you can potentionally block a good townie role though.

I'm not sure what judas or alpha goon is and I've forgotten what gravedigger does so I'll look them up.

To answer what Judas does, it starts as town and becomes mafia if killed.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Hey guys.

I literally just read that, well it helps me feel you're likely to be a town role if you discarded that, maybe...idk xD
    Hey guys.

I literally just read that, well it helps me feel you're likely to be a town role if you discarded that, maybe...idk xD

XD
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Very mysterious..
    Oh hamburgers!